Body Ripped Leucine Nitrate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Either take a good dose of nitrates or take a good dose of citrulline....you dont need both. Your citrulline dose is weak. You're only getting about 1.8g citrulline in 2,5g citrulline malate
    That assumes it's bonded, many are 1:1 which would be even less citrulline.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

2. It would depend if its 1:1 by weight or molar

They are probably doing it by weight though...not sure
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It would depend if its 1:1 by weight or molar

They are probably doing it by weight though...not sure
    I'm using bulk from Hard Rhino so probably 1:1. I'll up it to 6 grams and see what that gets me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this?

Leucine Nitrate By Body Ripped - Maximum Muscle

I'm thinking of adding this to my current preworkout:
    2.5g - Citmal
    750mg - Agmatine
    750mg - BA
    100mg - caffeine (sometimes if I'm working out at night)

Thoughts?
    interesting. im one of these guys that responded extremely well to a sustained release leucine. for some reason, my deadlifts went way up, while my other sets stayed the same. the company that made it is out of business, so ive been looking for some

5. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    interesting. im one of these guys that responded extremely well to a sustained release leucine. for some reason, my deadlifts went way up, while my other sets stayed the same. the company that made it is out of business, so ive been looking for some
    What company? And was it specifically leucine attached to nitrate or something else?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    What company? And was it specifically leucine attached to nitrate or something else?
    it was scifit. they used a liposomal delivery that guarantees total absorption; they claimed the I pill I took was equal to 7 grams though I questioned whether leucine absorption was as bad as they claimed, the fact is lypomal delivery is king and its used in drugs and a few other cutting edge things out there. it also claimed to be sustained release, and since Ive had great success with sustained release aminos before I tried it. I was so excited I got my old man on it, but he didn't notice any improvement in his lifting. from what I can tell the company was shut down.

no nitrates were in it. that's a different animal, but if youre a bodybuilder, nitrate is a welcome addition. that said, there are people taking the 7grams of leucine a day. I don't know how much leucine per serving is in it, but I would guess nowhere near 7grams, given that would amount to alotta nitrate. that said, I vaguely remember reading something about nitrates improving absorption of aminos..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ripped fuel Exp. date
    By Clintdogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2002, 07:42 PM
  2. Interesting On Body Composition
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:06 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:02 AM