Body Ripped Leucine Nitrate

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Any time nitrates are bound to something you can buy them separate, get the same effects and save money pretty much. I'm saying that cuz I'm just guessing its overpriced compared to like Nutriguard potassium nitrate and bulk leucine

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Any time nitrates are bound to something you can buy them separate, get the same effects and save money pretty much. I'm saying that cuz I'm just guessing its overpriced compared to like Nutriguard potassium nitrate and bulk leucine
Got a place where I can buy straight nitrates?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leucine Nitrate is around 2:1 Leucine/Nitrate. So around 33.2g of nitrate in a bottle for $50 or $1.5/g.

Potassium Nitrate is around 1:1.6 Potassium/Nitrate. So around 34.6g of nitrate in a bottle for $12 or $.34/g

You decide.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Leucine Nitrate is around 2:1 Leucine/Nitrate. So around 16.6g of nitrate in a bottle for $50 or $3/g.

Potassium Nitrate is around 1:1.6 Potassium/Nitrate. So around 34.6g of nitrate in a bottle for $12 or $.34/g

You decide.
Wouldn't leucine be more beneficial than potassium?

cjwav34

Awards
So basically buy the cheapest nitrate product and add my own leucine/bcaa's?
Essentially yes. Same with creatine nitrate. There is no added benefit to creatine nitrate opposed to creatine monohydrate + bulk nitrate source.

SNS Leucine + Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate will be the best bang for your buck and yield the same results as leucine nitrate.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You def want to add your own BCAAs to this product. I think you should consider a good quality pre workout supplement as well. What are your preferences for a pre workout? What are your goals?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You def want to add your own BCAAs to this product. I think you should consider a good quality pre workout supplement as well. What are your preferences for a pre workout? What are your goals?
I'd rather buy bulk materials than by a pre-made pwo. So my pwo is as follows:

2.5g - Citmal
750mg - Agmatine
750mg - BA
100mg - caffeine (sometimes if I'm working out at night)

I'm going for lean mass and a good pump.

I've been thinking of adding in glycergrow to this, but from what I've been reading it's mainly for aesthetics.

The leucine nitrate caught my eye because I'm always looking for a stronger, veiner pump.

cjwav34

Awards
I'd rather buy bulk materials than by a pre-made pwo. So my pwo is as follows:2.5g - Citmal750mg - Agmatine750mg - BA100mg - caffeine (sometimes if I'm working out at night)I'm going for lean mass and a good pump.I've been thinking of adding in glycergrow to this, but from what I've been reading it's mainly for aesthetics. The leucine nitrate caught my eye because I'm always looking for a stronger, veiner pump.
Pick up the Nutriguard product if you're interested in nitrates. As for your current stack I'd bump the CM up to ~6g.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why only 2.5g cit. mal?

GMS has mainly aesthetic purposes, but it's ability to retain plasma water can aid in blood pressure stabilization when taking nitrates.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with all. Buy bulk Leucine and get the other nitrates product. That way you can dose Leucine as needed (pre/ post) without worrying about ingesting too many nitrates.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Pick up the Nutriguard product if you're interested in nitrates. As for your current stack I'd bump the CM up to ~6g.
I'm only 175-180lbs. If I bump it up that much aren't I just diminishing the effects of the other two?

Why only 2.5g cit. mal?

GMS has mainly aesthetic purposes, but it's ability to retain plasma water can aid in blood pressure stabilization when taking nitrates.
So along with my current stack, adding in KNO3 and GMS would give me a better pump?

For intra-workout recovery I'm sipping on USPLabs BCAA. Would this stack assist me even more?

cjwav34

Awards
I'm only 175-180lbs. If I bump it up that much aren't I just diminishing the effects of the other two?
I'm not really a fan of mixing every ingredient that will give you a pump. I usually stick to one or two. However, you will not be diminishing the effects by bumping it up to 6g.

So along with my current stack, adding in KNO3 and GMS would give me a better pump?

For intra-workout recovery I'm sipping on USPLabs BCAA. Would this stack assist me even more?
Again I'm not a fan of adding every pump ingredient under the sun into one concoction. Pick one, two, or maybe three and stick to them.

Personally I'd go for KNO3 + CM + Agmatine (or GMS is price is a concern). There should be enough leucine in Modern BCAA to effectively spike MPS, though you could utilize bulk leucine at other times of the day.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really a fan of mixing every ingredient that will give you a pump. I usually stick to one or two. However, you will not be diminishing the effects by bumping it up to 6g.

Again I'm not a fan of adding every pump ingredient under the sun into one concoction. Pick one, two, or maybe three and stick to them.

Personally I'd go for KNO3 + CM + Agmatine (or GMS is price is a concern). There should be enough leucine in Modern BCAA to effectively spike MPS, though you could utilize bulk leucine at other times of the day.
Sweet! Thanks, man.

What would be the dosage for each then? And should I skip out on the Beta Alanine pre-workout and just take it at different intervals of the day?

cjwav34

Awards
Sweet! Thanks, man.

What would be the dosage for each then? And should I skip out on the Beta Alanine pre-workout and just take it at different intervals of the day?
You can take BA preworkout, but it would probably be better utilized in two split doses of ~2g with a meal.

For Potassium nitrate I would start at 500mg (~300mg of nitrate) and see how it treats you. Some have adverse reactions to nitrates such as headaches. Also make sure you take vitamin C or NAC with nitrates to prevent the formation of any carcinogens. DO NOT go over 1g (600mg of nitrates).

How I would dose it to start:
500mg of KNO3 + 250-500mg Vit C
1g Agmatine
6g CM
If you want to use GMS I would use a 2g dose.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can take BA preworkout, but it would probably be better utilized in two split doses of ~2g with a meal.

For Potassium nitrate I would start at 500mg (~300mg of nitrate) and see how it treats you. Some have adverse reactions to nitrates such as headaches. Also make sure you take vitamin C or NAC with nitrates to prevent the formation of any carcinogens. DO NOT go over 1g (600mg of nitrates).

How I would dose it to start:
500mg of KNO3 + 250-500mg Vit C
1g Agmatine
6g CM
If you want to use GMS I would use a 2g dose.
Many would agree with you, I just think it's overkill. To each his own of course. :)

cjwav34

Awards
Really? KNO3 is that powerfull?
It is my favorite pump educing ingredient, but I'm also not a huge pump fan. I enjoy it along with every lifter, but not to the extent where it hinders my training. Hence why I stick to one or two ingredients.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aaron, what's your PWO like?
I'm not a big stimulant guy, but if training fasted I enjoy 200mg caffeine + 4g Citrulline + BCAA's.

I've really simplified things over the last few months, though.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It is my favorite pump educing ingredient, but I'm also not a huge pump fan. I enjoy it along with every lifter, but not to the extent where it hinders my training. Hence why I stick to one or two ingredients.
If I may ask, what are your ingredients that you're sticking to ATM?

I'm not a big stimulant guy, but if training fasted I enjoy 200mg caffeine + 4g Citrulline + BCAA's.

I've really simplified things over the last few months, though.
So you're basically just doing a nice pre-workout meal and then hitting the weights, or...?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Need? No. Benefit? Yes.

Numerous human studies in trained athletes demonstrate the benefit of a preworkout meal (consumed 1-2 hours pre-workout)
Not waking up at 4am to eat before some morning HIIT. I do have plenty of calories in me before strength training at night however.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either take a good dose of nitrates or take a good dose of citrulline....you dont need both. Your citrulline dose is weak. You're only getting about 1.8g citrulline in 2,5g citrulline malate

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either take a good dose of nitrates or take a good dose of citrulline....you dont need both. Your citrulline dose is weak. You're only getting about 1.8g citrulline in 2,5g citrulline malate
I think the case could be made for using both, and not just because SNS has the cheapest bulk citmal in the store, but because they work on different pathways, and have the potential for additive effects.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That assumes it's bonded, many are 1:1 which would be even less citrulline.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It would depend if its 1:1 by weight or molar

They are probably doing it by weight though...not sure
I'm using bulk from Hard Rhino so probably 1:1. I'll up it to 6 grams and see what that gets me.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with this?

Leucine Nitrate By Body Ripped - Maximum Muscle

I'm thinking of adding this to my current preworkout:
2.5g - Citmal
750mg - Agmatine
750mg - BA
100mg - caffeine (sometimes if I'm working out at night)

Thoughts?
interesting. im one of these guys that responded extremely well to a sustained release leucine. for some reason, my deadlifts went way up, while my other sets stayed the same. the company that made it is out of business, so ive been looking for some

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
interesting. im one of these guys that responded extremely well to a sustained release leucine. for some reason, my deadlifts went way up, while my other sets stayed the same. the company that made it is out of business, so ive been looking for some
What company? And was it specifically leucine attached to nitrate or something else?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
What company? And was it specifically leucine attached to nitrate or something else?
it was scifit. they used a liposomal delivery that guarantees total absorption; they claimed the I pill I took was equal to 7 grams though I questioned whether leucine absorption was as bad as they claimed, the fact is lypomal delivery is king and its used in drugs and a few other cutting edge things out there. it also claimed to be sustained release, and since Ive had great success with sustained release aminos before I tried it. I was so excited I got my old man on it, but he didn't notice any improvement in his lifting. from what I can tell the company was shut down.

no nitrates were in it. that's a different animal, but if youre a bodybuilder, nitrate is a welcome addition. that said, there are people taking the 7grams of leucine a day. I don't know how much leucine per serving is in it, but I would guess nowhere near 7grams, given that would amount to alotta nitrate. that said, I vaguely remember reading something about nitrates improving absorption of aminos..