EC Stack - Urine Drug Test

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
I have been off and on with the EC stack. I took 1 dose on 7/24 (5 days ago) and 1 dose on 7/26 (3 days ago). I have to do a drug test for my job and I was wondering if 3 days is enough to avoid the false positive for amphetamines.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...up water intake a bit more just in case to flush some more urine before the drug test haha. I would say 3 should be enough, but for the next time...plan ahead at least a week! Just in case!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It should be out of your system in 3-4 days, it "should" also help if you sweat a little extra. I say "should" cuz it's not 100% but you "should" be fine...

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
I can postpone it till tomm afternoon. Maybe I should. :)

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I never had any problem and I took it the day of. But I have heard claims of people getting false positives.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Honestly this came up before in another thread and PA pointed out they can do gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to identify the difference between ephedrine and the false positive. But a search I just did found that even that is not fool proof so my .02 wait as long as you can.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I took a ECA 1 day before a random drug test for work. I passed, but I was very nervous.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
If it helps, the dose was low. 25mg/200 total on each of those days.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I took a ECA 1 day before a random drug test for work. I passed, but I was very nervous.
I have passed a job drug screen with ECA and Methylphenidate(Ritalin) in my system from the same day and the week going into it....

and dosing was not low 50mg ephedrine per day 20 mg Methylphenidate(Ritalin)... and FYI I do not recommend people mix these two...

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I have passed a job drug screen with ECA and Methylphenidate(Ritalin) in my system from the same day and the week going into it....

and dosing was not low 50mg ephedrine per day 20 mg Methylphenidate(Ritalin)... and FYI I do not recommend people mix these two...
How does Ritalin compare to eca

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
well i just went and gave my urine..fingers crossed.

It's LabCorp that's doing the testing. They didn't ask me for any OTC meds I am talking...I was expecting some paper work..?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How does Ritalin compare to eca
They are nothing alike the Ritialin is used for my ADHD not weight loss but it does lower my appetite.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Wohoo! I passed.

So 72 hours after the last dose of the EC stac = good enough for me to pass. Thanks everyone.

Now the hard/awkward part of quitting your current job.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Wohoo! I passed.

So 72 hours after the last dose of the EC stac = good enough for me to pass. Thanks everyone.

I just went through that 2 weeks ago Friday, it is always an awkward conversation.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Wohoo! I passed.

Good to know, thanks and good luck!