Really need some help with trying to find fat loss supp

cfitzzz

Awards
i went from 202-175 since March. I really want to drop another 15-20 asap. I'm at a 500 deficit with an hour of cardio a day, but not losing enough. What supp is best, and works fastest? Clen? need2slin? About how much will I lose and in what time frame? Please, I really need help.

Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Aside from dropping calories even further and incorporating HIIT, look into PES Alphamine or ECA

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you lift? Serious question. How long have you been in the calorie defecit. What type of "diet" are you following. It might be a simple maneuver that helps the fat loss to crank back up.

cfitzzz

Awards
Yeah, i lift. i started the diet in March. Didn't lose any at all this month, plateaued. Now I am starting to again, but seeing all the good reviews about need2slin, I think I should get it to speed it up. not sure, though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More of a calorie deficit, carb cycling, and HIIT all would be beneficial. There are plenty of examples of carb cycling and forms of HIIT available if needed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i lift. i started the diet in March. Didn't lose any at all this month, plateaued. Now I am starting to again, but seeing all the good reviews about need2slin, I think I should get it to speed it up. not sure, though
Need2slin is for the most part a nutrient partitioner. It will aid in fat burning, but if fat burning is your mail goal, then there are better options out there. However a GDA would be beneficial for fat loss. I would recommend looking into Recompadrol, SSv2, and SNS just released a GDA Glycophase which looks interesting.

Reactions: mw1

cfitzzz

Awards
Yes, my main goal is to lose weight asap. What would you say is the #1 supp for that?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, my main goal is to lose weight asap. What would you say is the #1 supp for that?
Coop already recommended them but Alphamine or ECA.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Coop already recommended them but Alphamine or ECA.
Agreed, might consider adding Reduce-XT for cortisol control which is needed on longer and late stage cuts...specially on a plateau.

Aside from my shameless (yet wonderful) plug...May I recommend a practice called patience? It's not a sprint brother :) the road to a chiseled and ripped physique is a marathon and you gotta be willing to take the hits and still keep moving forward. It's a years-long run, and it's better to see it that way to not get demoralized when results don't pan out in the short run...rather think about where do you want to be in 1 year, 2 years, 3 years...even 10 years from now ^^!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you started the diet in March and this month you have not lost any weight, you need to recalibrate your calories. It could very well be the weight loss and change in metabolism since March will require you to reduce calories further in order to have the same caloric deficit you were on all the way back in March.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Self control?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and Shift. These are my favorite fat burners I've ran. Genomyx new fat burner looks pretty good too but I havn't tried it yet.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Self control?
The answer to that for many is: Go single. Girlfriends require too many dates and stuff like that...too risky to be around yummy food! One can overdo it!

The answer for some: Get a girlfriend who is strict and wants her 6-pack abs boyfriend by December!

Good supp for motivation, test boosting and confidence boosting (the break up or hookup both! they work the same)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
The answer to that for many is: Go single. Girlfriends require too many dates and stuff like that...too risky to be around yummy food! One can overdo it!

The answer for some: Get a girlfriend who is strict and wants her 6-pack abs boyfriend by December!

Good supp for motivation, test boosting and confidence boosting (the break up or hookup both! they work the same)
It's funny that you say that, whenever I'm in a relationship I always gain a few pounds. Once I'm single I drop weight and start finding active hobbies

Women are the root of all evil

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
as far as supplements I'd recommend Formutech Nutrition's Lean EFX Refine and Natural EFX combo.

I would also suggest re structuring your diet to help you break the plateau. An hour of Cardio is a good amount, are you splitting that from your workout. If not I woud do AM cardio and PM workout.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
as far as supplements I'd recommend Formutech Nutrition's Lean EFX Refine and Natural EFX combo.

I would also suggest re structuring your diet to help you break the plateau. An hour of Cardio is a good amount, are you splitting that from your workout. If not I woud do AM cardio and PM workout.

Of course you would

Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
www.facebook.com/fnutrition

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have never been USP labs fan. Most of their products are overhyped and ineffective IMO. They also stack the reviews of their products so it's hard to get a handle on effeciveness. But I have to give credit when it's due and Compound 20 has worked for me. It is not particularly fast but it has leaned me out without any change in diet while keeping my body weight the same. I think it's overpriced but it is easy to use and has worked well for me at least.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm.... second thread mentioning a need2 product. New marketing strategy?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Of course you would

Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
www.facebook.com/fnutrition

I would. Lean EFX Refined is an outstanding formula. I ve used it for several cuts, have several clients who have used and are currently using it. It helps curve appetite and suppress hunger, increases energy levels without a crash, enhances your mood, and is a very good thermogenic. It is also 1,3 D free.

Natural EFX is a good stim free natural diuretic and fat burner.

The combo works well together and Natural EFX can be ran when not on Lean EFX Refined.

If I was only going to buy one it would be Lean EFX Refined because its stimulant based.

I should also add ECA is always a good strategy, if you are not against using ephedra.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
No 1,3? Love products with DMAA

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would. Lean EFX Refined is an outstanding formula. I ve used it for several cuts, have several clients who have used and are currently using it. It helps curve appetite and suppress hunger, increases energy levels without a crash, enhances your mood, and is a very good thermogenic. It is also 1,3 D free.

Natural EFX is a good stim free natural diuretic and fat burner.

The combo works well together and Natural EFX can be ran when not on Lean EFX Refined.

If I was only going to buy one it would be Lean EFX Refined because its stimulant based.

I should also add ECA is always a good strategy, if you are not against using ephedra.
Ephedra =/= Ephedrine. ECA uses 25mg Ephedrine (Sulfate or HCL) 250mg Caffeine and 80mg aspirin. Not to be mean...they are just not the same and shall not be confused please! And yes, EC has been our recommendation thus far.

I would like more a:

EC+AT2 (new version) combo or EC+Alphaburn and add to either, Reduce-XT...now THAT is also a shameless plug :D!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For appetite suppression and thermogenic effects I haven't tried anything that works as well as PX Black.

cfitzzz

Awards
Lol, the whole reason i'm asking about this is because 90% of the need2slin reviews are so fake, its hilarious. I'm just going to go with Recompadrol for fat loss and see how it works.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedra =/= Ephedrine. ECA uses 25mg Ephedrine (Sulfate or HCL) 250mg Caffeine and 80mg aspirin. Not to be mean...they are just not the same and shall not be confused please! And yes, EC has been our recommendation thus far.

I would like more a:

EC+AT2 (new version) combo or EC+Alphaburn and add to either, Reduce-XT...now THAT is also a shameless plug :D!
I like it with the addition of thyrocaps and either green tea or green coffee bean extract.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Agreed!!! You are 100% correct. Ephedrine not ephedra, sorry about the mis post there C man.

And Plug away;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed!!! You are 100% correct. Ephedrine not ephedra, sorry about the mis post there C man.

And Plug away;)
Hehe didn't mean it in a bad light brother!! I just know we have some international crowd, and I've dealt with supps in Mexico (for example) and they have a lot of Ephedra pills since Ephedrine is illegal in Mexico...and sometimes people confuse it when they read that hehe. I have 3-4 Mexican friends on mine on this board and know there are many more lurking around :p!