abliderate
eviscerate
alphamine
go

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i added more for u

careful with anything using yohimbe. if youre like me, that stuff will feel like poison

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and EC are two of the best options IMO. Adding in Forskolin wouldn't be a bad choice either.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i forgot alhamine. added it to my list

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Welcome to AM, I know its old school but the ECA stack always worked for me.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
HIIT Cardio, calorie deficit, forskolin, EC, etc.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Other options (for stacks and things) that I like are: Alpha t2 + Thyrocaps. If your looking to recomp; Anabeta + Forskolin + X-Gels is my new go-to. Best bang for buck imo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A lot of great options already, I would like to include a few of our products like scorch, vaporize, and nolvadren-xt.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

anthony1076

Awards
A lot of great options already, I would like to include a few of our products like scorch, vaporize, and nolvadren-xt.....
Ok cool ill look into these products dont want to loose muscle mass

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn 24 seems to be getting great reviews around here. I haven't had a chance to try it but the formula looks solid. I'm pretty sure Bolt ran a log on that and X-gels and really liked it.

Or you can always just tailor make yourself a nice little fat burner stack out of SNS bulk ingredients.

-Green Coffee Bean
-Green Tea
-Thyrocaps
-ALCAR
-Raspberry Ketones

Glycophase + Green Coffee Bean + Raspberry Ketones has the makings of a pretty epic stack and you can moderate, fine tune and control the dosages.

The nice thing about single ingredient supplements is the versatility. The ingredients I mentioned are found in A LOT of fat burners out now for good reason.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Burn 24 seems to be getting great reviews around here. I haven't had a chance to try it but the formula looks solid. I'm pretty sure Bolt ran a log on that and X-gels and really liked it.

Or you can always just tailor make yourself a nice little fat burner stack out of SNS bulk ingredients.

-Green Coffee Bean
-Green Tea
-Thyrocaps
-ALCAR
-Raspberry Ketones

Glycophase + Green Coffee Bean + Raspberry Ketones has the makings of a pretty epic stack and you can moderate, fine tune and control the dosages.

The nice thing about single ingredient supplements is the versatility. The ingredients I mentioned are found in A LOT of fat burners out now for good reason.
Lot of people have been enjoying ArA while cutting.. seems to induce a nice leaning effect.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lot of people have been enjoying ArA while cutting.. seems to induce a nice leaning effect.
I loved it, the only thing I would recommend adding though is Glycophase in case you want to cut. It might be the indirect personal response I get, but I eat more carbs when I am on ArA. By indirect I mean, the more DOMS and Inflammation I feel, the more my system (mostly rumbly tummy) will ask for carbs , and Glycophase is perfect to mitigate the insulin response of it as long as you are controlled on your carb intake! (Which one should be on a cut)...but meh I know people that DON'T like cutting with high carbs and rather the Keto route...I wouldn't be able to cut keto style with ArA haha. I would love some feedback on someone who has done it though.

Jcweinsx

Awards
I like forskolin - have used biotivia bioforge pro max phase II and iForce Tropinal XP. For cut I like Tropinol XP better, my cardio workrate was crazy on it. Also a big fan of old school jack3d with DMAA. You can still find DMAA from retailers but get it soon its going away. I prefer DMAA over USPlabs OxyElite. Also for me DMAA > ECA, but both are effective.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do its safe to say you like dmaa?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a good product to burn fat
Diet and training burns fat. Tell us about both as it regards you. Details. Otherwise I'll think you're the guy who posted this same question under another user name yesterday, insulted Snags, them got banned.

anthony1076

Awards
Diet and training burns fat. Tell us about both as it regards you. Details. Otherwise I'll think you're the guy who posted this same question under another user name yesterday, insulted Snags, them got banned.
First time on the site you can see how ive been communicating with the ppl that are trying to help so no not the ssme person

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a more serious not, RK-500 has worked well for me. Especially when timing it correctly and taking it 30 minutes before a moderate fat containing meal. I could feel it raising my body temperature, felt hot even with the AC on...It's not a miracle pill but it definitely helps with fat loss. Tried some other brands before SNS and didn't feel a thing. The quality of RK products really seems to vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. That's been my experience anyway. I took it 3-4 times a day. Learned from "Mr.cooper69"-resident supplement nerd, that you need 1500-2000mg a day for fat loss effects.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved it, the only thing I would recommend adding though is Glycophase in case you want to cut. It might be the indirect personal response I get, but I eat more carbs when I am on ArA. By indirect I mean, the more DOMS and Inflammation I feel, the more my system (mostly rumbly tummy) will ask for carbs , and Glycophase is perfect to mitigate the insulin response of it as long as you are controlled on your carb intake! (Which one should be on a cut)...but meh I know people that DON'T like cutting with high carbs and rather the Keto route...I wouldn't be able to cut keto style with ArA haha. I would love some feedback on someone who has done it though.
I legitimately struggle under 150g carbs. Physically and Ben cognitively it seems. Focus XT can help with that, though. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I legitimately struggle under 150g carbs. Physically and Ben cognitively it seems. Focus XT can help with that, though. :D
I see what you did there , and I like it ;)!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
a decent fat burner with no side effects would be TrimDown Advanced by MGN. It's a proven fat burning formula. Our owner used it before her NPC comp and looked phenomenal. Let me know if you want to try it.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Do you mind letn us see your diet and cardio? why take a shortcut when it could be as simple as a few tweaks here and there to your diet, or upping the cardio. maybe post your hight weight and bf% as well since your new and dont have it posted.

anthony1076

Awards
5 11 245lbs bf20% my diet is not great I try to take in as much protein as I can keeping fat down I've never been into cutting down size for me was important cause of my job I'm a bouncer but I'm getting older now so I'm trying to lean out so I also try to add more cardio to my routine I've been walking 2.5 miles three times a week plus I do cardio at the gym it was all heavy weights before no cardio

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5 11 245lbs bf20% my diet is not great I try to take in as much protein as I can keeping fat down I've never been into cutting down size for me was important cause of my job I'm a bouncer but I'm getting older now so I'm trying to lean out so I also try to add more cardio to my routine I've been walking 2.5 miles three times a week plus I do cardio at the gym it was all heavy weights before no cardio
Fix diet.
Fat is not the devil.
Profit.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want a great, safe stack try out Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX, and DCP 2.0 or another GDA

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Ya man gotta get that diet down. Dont avoid fats trans fat is the only one you should avoid. Try cutting back on carbs and see how ur body reacts to that. As for your cardio look into hiit training would give you alot better results. I know its tempting to get a product to make you lose fat but the reality is with out the diet your prolly not gona see as much progress as you would like. Get that diet right and you would be amazed how much easier it will be.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
if you want a great, safe stack try out Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX, and DCP 2.0 or another GDA like SNS Glycophase
Totally agree , that post posts a good stack all in all!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree , that post posts a good stack all in all!
Glycophase looks like a solid product, looking forward to seeing the reviews! I know Spaniard was going to do some glucose tests while using it too, so I'm curious to see that too

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycophase looks like a solid product, looking forward to seeing the reviews! I know Spaniard was going to do some glucose tests while using it too, so I'm curious to see that too
He is???? Hell yea man! Keep me updated on his results :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Valdez is always thorough in his commitments so I'm sure you'll hear from his adventures with Glycophase soon enough :D!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez is always thorough in his commitments so I'm sure you'll hear from his adventures with Glycophase soon enough :D!
Yea right lol... I usually don't follow through. Not for lack of trying but for lack of time.

LivingStrongE

Awards
veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Forskolin
iForce Nutrition Dexaprine XR
Yohimbe
EC

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR, reduction of caloric intake, or increased caloric expenditure. EC is also viable.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine XR, reduction of caloric intake, or increased caloric expenditure. EC is also viable.
Dexaprine xr worked great for me in my last contest prep.. Love it!