- 07-27-2013, 09:56 AM
- 07-27-2013, 11:10 AM
- 07-27-2013, 11:25 AM
I think I recall it being mentioned that it could take a week or so for your E2 levels to get back to normal.
07-27-2013, 12:05 PM
07-27-2013, 12:20 PM
07-27-2013, 01:14 PM
07-27-2013, 01:59 PM
If you have concerns about a steroid test, I used OG Erase up until a week before the test a passed.
07-27-2013, 07:19 PM
~12 hours from what I've researched previously.
In to learn from Cooper.
07-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Actually, closer to 24hr I believe.
07-27-2013, 10:04 PM
It will actually be closer to several weeks after your last dose. Erase is a suicidal AI, not a competitive one, so it's half-life is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it will take several weeks for aromatase turnover to take you back to normal levels of the enzyme...and hence, normal estrogen levels.
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
07-28-2013, 03:44 AM
To go off of Coop, a large majority of hormones, when supplemented, do not have an immediate rebound. That is why a lot of medication is gradually decreased. Correct me if Im wrong cyrus.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dominate77 in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:44 AM
- By mastaclue00 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
- By freezito in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:35 PM
- By dollarbill in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:33 PM
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM