erase question

Herm

Awards
I'm having trouble finding out how long erase stays in your system, using original version

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mr.cooper69 should be able to answer this for you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I recall it being mentioned that it could take a week or so for your E2 levels to get back to normal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From another place:

Erase binds to aromatase and permanently deactivates it. Now, your body is continually making new aromatase, so this effect isn't permanent. Rather, it takes a little longer to kick in but also lasts longer because even when your cycle is done, it will take a few weeks for your body to get active aromatase levels back to where they were before.
If you want a more exact time, I am unsure, maybe Coop will come to the rescue. ;)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If you have concerns about a steroid test, I used OG Erase up until a week before the test a passed.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
~12 hours from what I've researched previously.

In to learn from Cooper.

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It will actually be closer to several weeks after your last dose. Erase is a suicidal AI, not a competitive one, so it's half-life is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it will take several weeks for aromatase turnover to take you back to normal levels of the enzyme...and hence, normal estrogen levels.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
To go off of Coop, a large majority of hormones, when supplemented, do not have an immediate rebound. That is why a lot of medication is gradually decreased. Correct me if Im wrong cyrus.