SNS X-GELS? Worth the buy or worthless?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. SNS X-GELS? Worth the buy or worthless?


    was thinking about trying x-gels have read a bit about them, can anyone share your experiences you have had with them and if so how long is it best to use it for?


  2. I used at 2g daily for 8 weeks, it was like running a mild prohormone cycle. Very happy.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. I just bought 4 bottles last night and going to be running at 2g so i hope they are not useless lol many people have had great results from them and x-factor (including myself)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    I just bought 4 bottles last night and going to be running at 2g so i hope they are not useless lol many people have had great results from them and x-factor (including myself)
    so what dosage?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    so what dosage?
    Go with 1-2g (4-8 pills) combined with 4-6g GMS + 2g Carnitine 30-45minutes pre-workout dosed only on pre-workout days for maximum benefits and best value from the ArA.

    Expect pumps, strength, and body composition changes (depending on dietary status and training modalities).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    so what dosage?
    2g.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Go with 1-2g (4-8 pills) combined with 4-6g GMS + 2g Carnitine 30-45minutes pre-workout dosed only on pre-workout days for maximum benefits and best value from the ArA.

    Expect pumps, strength, and body composition changes (depending on dietary status and training modalities).
    I had thought about dosing on off days too. It cant do any harm can it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    I had thought about dosing on off days too. It cant do any harm can it?
    No harm, but I prefer to save it for only workout days (but that usually has me dosing at least 5 days a week anyways).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. ArA has been my fav natty sup long before becoming a rep, SNS has just made them more affordable...dosing suggestions already made are right on...

  10. def worth it , best alternative to roids

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    def worth it , best alternative to roids
    It is really comparable to a mild ph run when it comes to strength gains and body recomp.but without the sides!even joints arent that bad on the xgels.

  12. I keep hearing and seeing people post great reviews on them. Really want to try them myself but can't due to medical conditions of IBS and arthritis. The arthritis supposedly is in the beginning stages in my knees. IBS I was diagnosed with around 20 years ago. Supposedly these things will get a lot worse if I try x-gels.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    No harm, but I prefer to save it for only workout days (but that usually has me dosing at least 5 days a week anyways).
    Ill be training 4 days per week when my cycle comes up. So running 2g per day on training and non training days will hit the 50 day mark. Not sure whether to lower the dosing on off days to lengthen the run. But then not too sure how much longer over the 50 days i can run.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Ill be training 4 days per week when my cycle comes up. So running 2g per day on training and non training days will hit the 50 day mark. Not sure whether to lower the dosing on off days to lengthen the run. But then not too sure how much longer over the 50 days i can run.
    Outside of creatine, I think ArA is the only other natty supplement that really does effect composition and show noticeable effects.

  15. I'm going to have to try this 2 g a day dosing on my next run. Sounds pretty awesome. Right now I'm just running 1 g a day.

  16. I've ran 1G and i feel great on it .. But if I was to do 2g .. I would do 2g workout days and 1g on non workout days.

    Having glycophase on hand will make even a bulk easier

  17. Yesterday was the last day of my X-gels cycle. I didn't run it with GMS, or LCLT albeit the first few weeks (just LCLT) to test its effects solo and can firmly agree with Raddam ArA is the real deal and it's effects solo blew me away.

    I've been playing "End of the Road" and "Yesterday" by Boyz II Men on repeat since having concluded my first ArA cycle ... it's been hard but they say time heals all wounds.

    X-gels solo have been amazing! I can't wait to try them with GMS my next go round... 50 days and counting
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Outside of creatine, I think ArA is the only other natty supplement that really does effect composition and show noticeable effects.
    And EC. I have enjoyed a combo of EC + ArA for 8 weeks and I must admit, X-Gels is the BEST prices ArA on the market, from the best bulks selling company and believe me...I thought this of SNS before becoming and rep, and thanks to the wealth of knowledge we all know AM is, I discovered ArA is one of the best natural supplements on the market.

    After having had 2 runs already ArA (X-Gels) at 1.5-2.5 gram dosages, I can say it's totally worth every single cent.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Outside of creatine, I think ArA is the only other natty supplement that really does effect composition and show noticeable effects.
    I'd throw in Forskolin as well.

    SNS ArA has been getting some great feedback so far.. great job SNS! When a user can compare it to a mild PH cycle, you know you dun did good.

  20. I love em

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yesterday was the last day of my X-gels cycle. I didn't run it with GMS, or LCLT albeit the first few weeks (just LCLT) to test its effects solo and can firmly agree with Raddam ArA is the real deal and it's effects solo blew me away.

    I've been playing "End of the Road" and "Yesterday" by Boyz II Men on repeat since having concluded my first ArA cycle ... it's been hard but they say time heals all wounds.

    X-gels solo have been amazing! I can't wait to try them with GMS my next go round... 50 days and counting
    agree sns aRa is amazing .. Yea suxs being off this great supplement .... hopefully the 50days will go by super fast!!!

  22. One gram is nice for most. Especially when added to SNS DAA or Anabeta

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  23. Results?

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I used at 2g daily for 8 weeks, it was like running a mild prohormone cycle. Very happy.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Results?
    I would have to assume very good.

  25. Have 2 bottles myself I'm super excited to try.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Have 2 bottles myself I'm super excited to try.
    you gonna love it, how are you planning on running it ?

  27. Any of you guys gaining any size off x-gels? How long does it take for them to "kick" in? Being a smaller dude, could I get away with dosing it at 1g and still see those "mild ph" effects?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Any of you guys gaining any size off x-gels? How long does it take for them to "kick" in? Being a smaller dude, could I get away with dosing it at 1g and still see those "mild ph" effects?
    Size and strength gains are the main effects from ArA which kicks in around week 2. And dosing 1 gram of ArA is the recommended dose so that will be perfectly fine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Any of you guys gaining any size off x-gels? How long does it take for them to "kick" in? Being a smaller dude, could I get away with dosing it at 1g and still see those "mild ph" effects?
    Size gains at the end of the day is still going to be reliant on your diet. There's no way to get around that. Diet + workouts.

    I'm going into roughly my 3rd week using XF @ 1 gram per day. What I have been noticing is how long the DOMS last. It's not painful or anything but I'm sore all day everyday practically (I lift 3 days on 1 day off). It's fine lifting even while still being sore as it just comes down to mind over matter. I'm seeing strength improvements either by being able to lift heavier or being able to hit more reps or an extra set here and there without being gassed. No real joint issues to note as of yet even though I'm using XF along with AnaBeta Elite, Erase Pro, and APE (going into roughly the 4th week on APE).

    I'm pretty impressed with this current stack and after I take the 50 day break after running this stack, I may give Cooper's ArA stack a run solo.

    Just FYI, never been on PH so I do not have a PH reference to compare to.

  30. Ran mine for 8 weeks, loved it the whole time. You can def notice it when off.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1,4 Andro worth the cost?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2016, 11:45 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:12 PM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:09 AM
  5. Great Debate: Glutamine worth the money??
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Log in
Log in