SNS X-GELS? Worth the buy or worthless?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
was thinking about trying x-gels have read a bit about them, can anyone share your experiences you have had with them and if so how long is it best to use it for?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 4 bottles last night and going to be running at 2g so i hope they are not useless lol many people have had great results from them and x-factor (including myself)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 4 bottles last night and going to be running at 2g so i hope they are not useless lol many people have had great results from them and x-factor (including myself)
so what dosage?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what dosage?
Go with 1-2g (4-8 pills) combined with 4-6g GMS + 2g Carnitine 30-45minutes pre-workout dosed only on pre-workout days for maximum benefits and best value from the ArA.

Expect pumps, strength, and body composition changes (depending on dietary status and training modalities). :)

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Go with 1-2g (4-8 pills) combined with 4-6g GMS + 2g Carnitine 30-45minutes pre-workout dosed only on pre-workout days for maximum benefits and best value from the ArA.

Expect pumps, strength, and body composition changes (depending on dietary status and training modalities). :)
I had thought about dosing on off days too. It cant do any harm can it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had thought about dosing on off days too. It cant do any harm can it?
No harm, but I prefer to save it for only workout days (but that usually has me dosing at least 5 days a week anyways).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA has been my fav natty sup long before becoming a rep, SNS has just made them more affordable...dosing suggestions already made are right on...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep hearing and seeing people post great reviews on them. Really want to try them myself but can't due to medical conditions of IBS and arthritis. The arthritis supposedly is in the beginning stages in my knees. IBS I was diagnosed with around 20 years ago. Supposedly these things will get a lot worse if I try x-gels.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
No harm, but I prefer to save it for only workout days (but that usually has me dosing at least 5 days a week anyways).
Ill be training 4 days per week when my cycle comes up. So running 2g per day on training and non training days will hit the 50 day mark. Not sure whether to lower the dosing on off days to lengthen the run. But then not too sure how much longer over the 50 days i can run.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be training 4 days per week when my cycle comes up. So running 2g per day on training and non training days will hit the 50 day mark. Not sure whether to lower the dosing on off days to lengthen the run. But then not too sure how much longer over the 50 days i can run.
Outside of creatine, I think ArA is the only other natty supplement that really does effect composition and show noticeable effects.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to try this 2 g a day dosing on my next run. Sounds pretty awesome. Right now I'm just running 1 g a day.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran 1G and i feel great on it .. But if I was to do 2g .. I would do 2g workout days and 1g on non workout days.

Having glycophase on hand will make even a bulk easier

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was the last day of my X-gels cycle. I didn't run it with GMS, or LCLT albeit the first few weeks (just LCLT) to test its effects solo and can firmly agree with Raddam ArA is the real deal and it's effects solo blew me away.

I've been playing "End of the Road" and "Yesterday" by Boyz II Men on repeat since having concluded my first ArA cycle :(... it's been hard but they say time heals all wounds.

X-gels solo have been amazing! I can't wait to try them with GMS my next go round... 50 days and counting :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Outside of creatine, I think ArA is the only other natty supplement that really does effect composition and show noticeable effects.
And EC. I have enjoyed a combo of EC + ArA for 8 weeks and I must admit, X-Gels is the BEST prices ArA on the market, from the best bulks selling company and believe me...I thought this of SNS before becoming and rep, and thanks to the wealth of knowledge we all know AM is, I discovered ArA is one of the best natural supplements on the market.

After having had 2 runs already ArA (X-Gels) at 1.5-2.5 gram dosages, I can say it's totally worth every single cent.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd throw in Forskolin as well.

SNS ArA has been getting some great feedback so far.. great job SNS! When a user can compare it to a mild PH cycle, you know you dun did good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was the last day of my X-gels cycle. I didn't run it with GMS, or LCLT albeit the first few weeks (just LCLT) to test its effects solo and can firmly agree with Raddam ArA is the real deal and it's effects solo blew me away.

I've been playing "End of the Road" and "Yesterday" by Boyz II Men on repeat since having concluded my first ArA cycle :(... it's been hard but they say time heals all wounds.

X-gels solo have been amazing! I can't wait to try them with GMS my next go round... 50 days and counting :D
agree sns aRa is amazing .. Yea suxs being off this great supplement .... hopefully the 50days will go by super fast!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have 2 bottles myself I'm super excited to try.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys gaining any size off x-gels? How long does it take for them to "kick" in? Being a smaller dude, could I get away with dosing it at 1g and still see those "mild ph" effects?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you guys gaining any size off x-gels? How long does it take for them to "kick" in? Being a smaller dude, could I get away with dosing it at 1g and still see those "mild ph" effects?
Size and strength gains are the main effects from ArA which kicks in around week 2. And dosing 1 gram of ArA is the recommended dose so that will be perfectly fine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Size gains at the end of the day is still going to be reliant on your diet. There's no way to get around that. Diet + workouts.

I'm going into roughly my 3rd week using XF @ 1 gram per day. What I have been noticing is how long the DOMS last. It's not painful or anything but I'm sore all day everyday practically (I lift 3 days on 1 day off). It's fine lifting even while still being sore as it just comes down to mind over matter. I'm seeing strength improvements either by being able to lift heavier or being able to hit more reps or an extra set here and there without being gassed. No real joint issues to note as of yet even though I'm using XF along with AnaBeta Elite, Erase Pro, and APE (going into roughly the 4th week on APE).

I'm pretty impressed with this current stack and after I take the 50 day break after running this stack, I may give Cooper's ArA stack a run solo.

Just FYI, never been on PH so I do not have a PH reference to compare to.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran mine for 8 weeks, loved it the whole time. You can def notice it when off.

Mike

Lagartizscha

Awards
Just started taking my X gel today (1g preworkout). But it seems lot of guys recommend 2g.
My questions:
if i take 2g should all be taken as preworkout?
on non-working days should also be taken 2g?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established

What is the GMS here for?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking my X gel today (1g preworkout). But it seems lot of guys recommend 2g.
My questions:
if i take 2g should all be taken as preworkout?
on non-working days should also be taken 2g?
Yes if you are going to dose 2g dose it all pre workout. If however this is your first run of ArA 1g would be recommended. A lot don't dose on non training days at all but you can however lower your dosing on off days or keep it the same. No real right or wrong answer.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's awesome to see neuron get respect like that. Big fan of him
He doesn't get nearly enough respect. Writing out all his ideas takes a lot of time and energy, and the supplement world (as far as forum knowledge) would be several years behind where it is today without him

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Check out high tower pharmacology
Oh, I know all about that. I read through a lot of his old posts on bb.com when I'm bored just for fun (dont understand a lot of it tho lol) but i never read through all of that ara thread because going super-inflammatory like that would aggravate my rosacea since its an inflammatory skin condition. Managing it involves taking a lot of fish oil and other chit to try and keep inflammation down

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Just rambling but.......I was mixing my son's bottle today and was reading the nutritional info and saw Ara on the label. Don't know if it's the same thing just in a real small dose or something totally different. Needless to say.... he received an extra scoop! :)

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Do most find that they keep all the gains they make when on ArA?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would think that would depend on diet, but most likely they are much easier to keep than gains from DS/PH/PS type products. I just keep seeing more and positive reviews of X-gels...Wish I could run them!.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldn't you? ArA nets you strength gains because when it breaks down due to breaking down muscles through exercise, they release components which puts out stronger signaling for muscle repair. You make the gains you make on ArA because of increased muscle repair (mostly I would think) rather than from altering hormone levels temporarily.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gains can be kept from just about any stack as long as diet and training are on point.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I just got thru my 3rd cycle of ARA this time 3 bottles of X-gels dosing 8 preworkout and it was rather amazing i had better gains on it than some PH's unfortunately it needs to be cycled.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got thru my 3rd cycle of ARA this time 3 bottles of X-gels dosing 8 preworkout and it was rather amazing i had better gains on it than some PH's unfortunately it needs to be cycled.
This is awesome to hear.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can't take it anymore... Im going to place a order and getting some x gels. I'm so vulnerable to positive results from supplements. Lets call it round 1 with SNS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All good things must come to an end :(

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used this product about six months ago and to my surprise I kept most of my gains. I think it's a great product and works well for my body. Do you stack it with anything particular?