The Problem With Studies
- 07-29-2013, 12:08 AM
- 07-29-2013, 09:49 PM
- 07-29-2013, 09:51 PM
07-29-2013, 10:06 PM
As for being a non responder I'll say if I see overwhelming evidence from multiple real world applications then I won't be afraid to offer that supplement as a suggestion even though I didn't experience any of the benefits.
That a good enough answer for you?
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
07-30-2013, 03:52 AM
08-01-2013, 07:45 PM
08-04-2013, 05:29 PM
08-04-2013, 06:31 PM
08-04-2013, 06:41 PM
The video describes it as well, studies with negative results never get published but when on their 7th trial, the results "change" they publish the "fluke" results apply for FDA approval. Im sure it doesn't always happen but it has been shown to happen a lot. I can't post links but google search publication bias Pharmaceutical Industry
Similar Forum Threads
- By ace7863 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:21 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:47 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2007, 08:46 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:34 AM