Body Recomp Stacking

crbeden

Awards
Here's my potential stack:

**Dexaprine XR (1x in AM)
**CLA+L-Carnitine+Green Tea Extract (30 min before meals)
**Hemavol + Animal Rage (pre-workout)
**Phase8 (PWO Protein shake)
**2mg Glutamine (post-workout)
**Creatine Mono/Creatine HCL/Magnesium Creatine Chelate/DiCreatine Malate 2:1:1:1 ratio (scoop pre and post workout)
**5 HTP/GABA/St. Johns Wort (once mid day, once before bed)
**Intimidate SRT (before bed)

What should I add/change to this stack to meet my goals?

Btw, first post on this site. Loved what I saw on the boards and I'm looking forward to learning some new stuff!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should remove the CLA, L-carnitine, and glutamine and add Anabeta Elite or Forskolin-95

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about infinite labs CycloTren?
Definitely not, looks awful. You want something with actual data, and Anabeta Elite is your best bet. From the anecdote side, I love X-gels as well

crbeden

Awards
Definitely not, looks awful. You want something with actual data, and Anabeta Elite is your best bet. From the anecdote side, I love X-gels as well
Really? I've seen good things about CycloTren but I guess it's just marketing ploys. Another option high on my list was Tropinol XP by iForce. Thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Really? I've seen good things about CycloTren but I guess it's just marketing ploys. Another option high on my list was Tropinol XP by iForce. Thoughts?
tropinol XP is a great option. Far and away superior to cyclotren

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
Tropinol XP will stacked very well with Intimidate SRT . also will help body recomp .
but honestly you are wasting your money bout all those above. just get Alphamine OG Erase and OG AnaBeta for a Dope recomp stack

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You don't need that many forms of Creatine; pick one and run with that. Agreed on the things you should drop [CLA, Glutamine and L-Carnitine]. Personally for an awesome recomp stack I would run with Anabeta + Forskolin and X-Gels and maybe a GDA like Glycophase.

Anabeta has a great rep for increasing hunger and potentially increasing test levels; forskolin for activation of cAMP [activation of cAMp = increase in lipid metabolism and AMPK activation]; Forskolin also has evidence of an increase in LBM [assumingly from activation of protein kinase B but i'm not sure] and X-Gels has great data on strength increases and it also amplifies the body's response to training.

Glycophase helps you consume more carbs on a bulk whilst minimizing the insulin response. This, imo, is a great recompstack.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now using AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + X-Factor & APE. 3 weeks into APE I believe and about a week and a half into the ABE, EP, and XF. Checked the mirror this morning after my chest and triceps workout, I'm beginning to see some leaning out. Pretty good stack thus far, I'm really enjoying it. Strength is also going up.

I'm also on my second bottle of Burn24, unless someone tells me that I should cycle Burn24, I'm thinking that's just something I'll be using year round.

crbeden

Awards
You don't need that many forms of Creatine; pick one and run with that. Agreed on the things you should drop [CLA, Glutamine and L-Carnitine]. Personally for an awesome recomp stack I would run with Anabeta + Forskolin and X-Gels and maybe a GDA like Glycophase.

Anabeta has a great rep for increasing hunger and potentially increasing test levels; forskolin for activation of cAMP [activation of cAMp = increase in lipid metabolism and AMPK activation]; Forskolin also has evidence of an increase in LBM [assumingly from activation of protein kinase B but i'm not sure] and X-Gels has great data on strength increases and it also amplifies the body's response to training.

Glycophase helps you consume more carbs on a bulk whilst minimizing the insulin response. This, imo, is a great recompstack.
Sounds good, are these okay to run at 19 yrs old?

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
Right now using AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + X-Factor & APE. 3 weeks into APE I believe and about a week and a half into the ABE, EP, and XF. Checked the mirror this morning after my chest and triceps workout, I'm beginning to see some leaning out. Pretty good stack thus far, I'm really enjoying it. Strength is also going up.

I'm also on my second bottle of Burn24, unless someone tells me that I should cycle Burn24, I'm thinking that's just something I'll be using year round.
Now that's a RECOMP stack. sounds awesome.
Sounds good, are these okay to run at 19 yrs old?
Forskolin and Recompadrol is great . and you can also run it at 19 yo. i'm 19 and i'm using both . also X-Gels will be a great for a recomp and you can also be using it at 19 yo. i'm about to start X-Factor Advanced for my clean bulk and it has the same Active ingredient as X-Gels.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
LoL. So far, I think so too. They just looked at me funny when I listed that stack on bb.com. :p
lol bb.com kids most hardcore supplment they've used is Nano Vapor or some overpriced placbho **** .
wellcome to AM though :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Dexaprine XR (1x in AM)
**LCLT- 4g daily
**High Volume + Acute FX (pre-workout) (You will love this pre-workout stack, plus High Volume is on sale)
**Phase8 (PWO Protein shake)
**Creignite
**Dopadex (imo better for sleep)
**Intimidate SRT (before bed)