Body Recomp Stacking

  1. Body Recomp Stacking


    Here's my potential stack:

    **Dexaprine XR (1x in AM)
    **CLA+L-Carnitine+Green Tea Extract (30 min before meals)
    **Hemavol + Animal Rage (pre-workout)
    **Phase8 (PWO Protein shake)
    **2mg Glutamine (post-workout)
    **Creatine Mono/Creatine HCL/Magnesium Creatine Chelate/DiCreatine Malate 2:1:1:1 ratio (scoop pre and post workout)
    **5 HTP/GABA/St. Johns Wort (once mid day, once before bed)
    **Intimidate SRT (before bed)

    What should I add/change to this stack to meet my goals?

    Btw, first post on this site. Loved what I saw on the boards and I'm looking forward to learning some new stuff!


  2. You should remove the CLA, L-carnitine, and glutamine and add Anabeta Elite or Forskolin-95
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should remove the CLA, L-carnitine, and glutamine and add Anabeta Elite or Forskolin-95
    What about infinite labs CycloTren?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by crbeden View Post
    What about infinite labs CycloTren?
    Definitely not, looks awful. You want something with actual data, and Anabeta Elite is your best bet. From the anecdote side, I love X-gels as well
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Definitely not, looks awful. You want something with actual data, and Anabeta Elite is your best bet. From the anecdote side, I love X-gels as well
    Really? I've seen good things about CycloTren but I guess it's just marketing ploys. Another option high on my list was Tropinol XP by iForce. Thoughts?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crbeden View Post
    Really? I've seen good things about CycloTren but I guess it's just marketing ploys. Another option high on my list was Tropinol XP by iForce. Thoughts?
    tropinol XP is a great option. Far and away superior to cyclotren
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crbeden View Post
    Really? I've seen good things about CycloTren but I guess it's just marketing ploys. Another option high on my list was Tropinol XP by iForce. Thoughts?
    Tropinol XP will stacked very well with Intimidate SRT . also will help body recomp .
    but honestly you are wasting your money bout all those above. just get Alphamine OG Erase and OG AnaBeta for a Dope recomp stack

  8. You don't need that many forms of Creatine; pick one and run with that. Agreed on the things you should drop [CLA, Glutamine and L-Carnitine]. Personally for an awesome recomp stack I would run with Anabeta + Forskolin and X-Gels and maybe a GDA like Glycophase.

    Anabeta has a great rep for increasing hunger and potentially increasing test levels; forskolin for activation of cAMP [activation of cAMp = increase in lipid metabolism and AMPK activation]; Forskolin also has evidence of an increase in LBM [assumingly from activation of protein kinase B but i'm not sure] and X-Gels has great data on strength increases and it also amplifies the body's response to training.

    Glycophase helps you consume more carbs on a bulk whilst minimizing the insulin response. This, imo, is a great recompstack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Right now using AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + X-Factor & APE. 3 weeks into APE I believe and about a week and a half into the ABE, EP, and XF. Checked the mirror this morning after my chest and triceps workout, I'm beginning to see some leaning out. Pretty good stack thus far, I'm really enjoying it. Strength is also going up.

    I'm also on my second bottle of Burn24, unless someone tells me that I should cycle Burn24, I'm thinking that's just something I'll be using year round.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You don't need that many forms of Creatine; pick one and run with that. Agreed on the things you should drop [CLA, Glutamine and L-Carnitine]. Personally for an awesome recomp stack I would run with Anabeta + Forskolin and X-Gels and maybe a GDA like Glycophase.

    Anabeta has a great rep for increasing hunger and potentially increasing test levels; forskolin for activation of cAMP [activation of cAMp = increase in lipid metabolism and AMPK activation]; Forskolin also has evidence of an increase in LBM [assumingly from activation of protein kinase B but i'm not sure] and X-Gels has great data on strength increases and it also amplifies the body's response to training.

    Glycophase helps you consume more carbs on a bulk whilst minimizing the insulin response. This, imo, is a great recompstack.
    Sounds good, are these okay to run at 19 yrs old?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Right now using AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro + X-Factor & APE. 3 weeks into APE I believe and about a week and a half into the ABE, EP, and XF. Checked the mirror this morning after my chest and triceps workout, I'm beginning to see some leaning out. Pretty good stack thus far, I'm really enjoying it. Strength is also going up.

    I'm also on my second bottle of Burn24, unless someone tells me that I should cycle Burn24, I'm thinking that's just something I'll be using year round.
    Now that's a RECOMP stack. sounds awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by crbeden View Post
    Sounds good, are these okay to run at 19 yrs old?
    Forskolin and Recompadrol is great . and you can also run it at 19 yo. i'm 19 and i'm using both . also X-Gels will be a great for a recomp and you can also be using it at 19 yo. i'm about to start X-Factor Advanced for my clean bulk and it has the same Active ingredient as X-Gels.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    Now that's a RECOMP stack. sounds awesome.
    LoL. So far, I think so too. They just looked at me funny when I listed that stack on bb.com. :P

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    LoL. So far, I think so too. They just looked at me funny when I listed that stack on bb.com. :P
    lol bb.com kids most hardcore supplment they've used is Nano Vapor or some overpriced placbho **** .
    wellcome to AM though

  14. **Dexaprine XR (1x in AM)
    **LCLT- 4g daily
    **High Volume + Acute FX (pre-workout) (You will love this pre-workout stack, plus High Volume is on sale)
    **Phase8 (PWO Protein shake)
    **Creignite
    **Dopadex (imo better for sleep)
    **Intimidate SRT (before bed)
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body Recomp Stack
    By JReinhal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. cutting/body recomp cycle - please critique
    By Truck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
  3. Prohormones, conversion in body, and stacking.
    By growmore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 11:44 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 02:19 PM
  5. Body Recomp
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:22 PM
Log in
Log in