Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just saw that versa-1 tested for methylclostebol on usada.org.. i purchased the insider deal and only ran one of the bottles... i noticed nothing.. still have the other bottle but this is concerning.

burpees

Banned
Awards
just saw that versa-1 tested for methylclostebol on usada.org.. i purchased the insider deal and only ran one of the bottles... i noticed nothing.. still have the other bottle but this is concerning.
Dam awesome methylclostebol some good stuff

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Hopefully Breezy will chime in.

Here is a bit of a log I was running in May..

Friday 5/31

Wanted to set another PR, and did

Pre: 2 scoops Volatile
2 Anabeta
1 Versa-1
1 Erase Pro

Alternating Curls:
1x8 50lbs
1x5 65lbs
Grabbed a trainer in case I needed him to bump my rep for me.
1x1 90lbs PR, needed no help from the trainer, this is where he said 90lbs was too light. I did not want to try the 100lb though lol
1x5 65lbs

Notes: Pump is insane at 2 scoops
-Broke another PR- I feel stronger than I did on Halodrol
-My recovery has suffered without the use of Endurance

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just checked that website. Didn't see anything on Versa-1 but did see that video about Matt Cahill.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked that website. Didn't see anything on Versa-1 but did see that video about Matt Cahill.
idk which video but I think I have seen them all... they're great lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI,
I'm 2 weeks into another Versa-1 run lol

Titanium
Versa-1

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.usada.org/forms.asp?uid=3588

then sign up... pa explained how the list for a lot of the products could be bunk due to improper handling/cleaning... but dmaa doesn't alarm me like methylclostebol does

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I had a 3 or 4 bottles. I would be very surprised.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Alphamine and a few other things i use are on table 1.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Alphamine and a few other things i use are on table 1.
yeah... pa explained how it could show up having dmaa just based on it being in the facility/poor cleaning/chain of custody. I doubt it does...

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
yeah... pa explained how it could show up having dmaa just based on it being in the facility/poor cleaning/chain of custody. I doubt it does...
I doubt it as well. Plus alot of the stims including alphamine seemed to test for the same compound, which seems a little fishy to me.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Based on that table Alphamine contains DMAA (Methylhexaneamine)? Lol...

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I must've gotten a bunk batch cuz I didn't feel anything from it lol

Pink magic V.2

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped my versa. Hope it's an extra tainted one lol jk. I have great results with it, sucks it doesn't work for some people.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, Looks like 2 caps a day of Versa really is better than 1. :D

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love this stuff. It works so great. Why do you stack it with? Do you use it with anything else to help increase performance?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love this stuff. It works so great. Why do you stack it with? Do you use it with anything else to help increase performance?
I had great results with Versa-1, ABE, EPro

Running it now with Titanium, Prime

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is the biggest load of crap of all time. I actually sat back and laughed for several minutes as I read through the claims of the website.

Apparently hydroxycut contains strychnine, a toxin used by bioterrorists.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the biggest load of crap of all time. I actually sat back and laughed for several minutes as I read through the claims of the website.

Apparently hydroxycut contains strychnine, a toxin used by bioterrorists.
So you think versa is ok I take it lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used mechabol...and I've used several bottles of versa 1....ah, not the same..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped when it said P-mag contained Turinabol.
Yeah I just saw the first page and it had like every supp possible haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that there testing facilities just picked up small particles from their own facility? (I assume that the amounts were incredibly tiny and the machines used are super sensitive).

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that there testing facilities just picked up small particles from their own facility? (I assume that the amounts were incredibly tiny and the machines used are super sensitive).
Thats what im thinking when everything seems to magically have dmaa in it. PA seemed to question their handling of compounds in a thread in his advanced discussion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thats what im thinking when everything seems to magically have dmaa in it. PA seemed to question their handling of compounds in a thread in his advanced discussion.
Be easy for any sort of contamination to be made if they themselves are careless

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, so even with methylclostebol, the stuff STILL did nothing for me? :(

I still to this day do not know what the stuff does. I can't even say that I had placebo feels from the product since even on the product description, it was completely vague as to what the products was supposed to do. Smh.

Thought about using a 2nd bottle after the first but I was simply not willing to drop another $50.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, so even with methylclostebol, the stuff STILL did nothing for me? :(

I still to this day do not know what the stuff does. I can't even say that I had placebo feels from the product since even on the product description, it was completely vague as to what the products was supposed to do. Smh.

Thought about using a 2nd bottle after the first but I was simply not willing to drop another $50.
Versa-1 never worked for me either, even in combination with other pre workouts I can't say I ever felt a difference.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering if a rep has any feedback on the issue?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering if a rep has any feedback on the issue?
that is has a proclaimed steroid and it also doesn't work? At minimum narrow it down to it has a steroid and works or the is list BS and it doesn't work....

I personally favor it's not a steroid and it works extremely well for a natural anabolic....

Monday, Nutraplanet will have a killer sale on Jack3d Advanced and VERSA-1 with an additional bundle of items...

We believe it works very well and therefore is why we spent hundred thousands of dollars on the patent process...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the sale. I respond very well to Versa-1.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the sale. I respond very well to Versa-1.
I received the e-mail earlier today. Would have jumped on this stack if I had felt anything from the bottle of Versa-1 I ran several months back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received the e-mail earlier today. Would have jumped on this stack if I had felt anything from the bottle of Versa-1 I ran several months back.
Yeah. Unfortunately I didn't feel anything on it :( still have my second bottle so maybe it will be different.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Unfortunately I didn't feel anything on it :( still have my second bottle so maybe it will be different.
it happens....

but must we live by the quote below:

"If it doesn't work for me. It doesn't work for you!"

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I also have a bottle of Versa-1. I'm down to my last two pills and I can't that I've noticed anything. Yesterday I gave one the pills to my wife pre-workout to see if she could notice anything. See doesn't take anything but a multi once a day. At the end of the day she said that felt nothing either. No focus, no energy, nothing.