Need a good T-booster

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Haha, i do that all the time. It was definitely time for bed for you
    HAHA yeah I am ADHD so the more tired I get the more I miss things...its a pain in the ass lately I cant sleep more then 6 hours a night yet I have slept for 8 minimum for the past year.. Well with the exception of insomnia for a few weeks i caused myself...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

What are your goals?

Figured we can shift the focus and still help you out even if most won't recommend a T-booster.
    I'm really trying to lean up, cut this "baby fat" out. I've done HITT but i recently changed gyms so i dont have a track to use, and i can't do a treadmill i feel like a damn hamster. Ive been eating well taking in an avocado every morning, lots of water, fish, chicken, Pro Complex protein, raw veggies and fruit, some brown rice and whole wheat bread. Btw, I'm running OEP as well along with my daily vitamins. I figured a good t booster could assist if i run it with my OEP
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    It works! I've taken trib on its own and it doesn't do s***. I've taken ZMA on its own and haven't noticed a thing. Idk if maybe there are unlisted ingrediants, but everyone i that i havent seen in a month doesn't even recognize me cuz i've gotten so big and defined in the past 5 weeks I've gained several pounds of muscle, have gone from 161.5 to 166lbs with no increase in bodyfat.. I also haven't had one workout where I haven't hit PRs since I started it. Call me crazy but 2 of my friends tried it and were amazed by it also. I tried it only because they tried it, not because of the ingrediants or the reviews.
    Even if it was enough straight testosterone in that "test booster" to elevate your T levels to the very tip top of the the tested ranges (which no "test booster" will be able to do period) you are not going to gain over 1 pound of lean muscle per week.

More than likely this 5.5 pound gain was at best 4 pounds of water and a pound or so of muscle.

Let's be serious here. Is it possible to gain a pound of lean muscle per week over a 5 week span with no fat gain? Even with perfect hormone balance and top 1% test levels and noob gains it isn't realistic. Is it possible to make 5.5 pounds of lean muscle in 5 weeks while gaining 1.5-2 pounds of fat with perfect hormone production and levels? Maybe if you just started lifting I would say.

Personally my opinion is if you have been seriously training for several years and by seriously training I mean your diet is spot on, your training is spot on for what works best for you, you aren't program hopping every five weeks because of some program you read in joe blow's get swole in 21 days book, you are getting enough quality sleep, aren't partying every weekend, and you are listening to your body then putting on 1 pound of true lean muscle per month is a great accomplishment for any natural lifter.

I laugh every time I hear someone say they took xyz test booster and gained 25 pounds of muscle during their 8 week cycle. Good luck gaining 25 lbs of just lean muscle during a 12 week cycle of anabolics. Can you gain 25 pounds of weight in a 12 week cycle of anabolics and not look like you gained a ton of fat? More than likely I would say yes but I think 35-40% of that would be water weight and fat gain.

I know very little about anabolics so I may be off base on that aspect of things. But I do know that when it comes down to it, most people have no idea how much bigger 5 pounds of true lean muscle makes you look and if those people who say they gained 30 pounds of lean muscle in a year had truly accurate measurements and testing done at the beginning and end of the year they would be surprised at how much less lean muscle mass they actually gained over what they think they gained.

I'm not a holier than thou person, just a realistic person. Do I think some of the supplements work? I do think they can give you that last little bit you need but having trouble getting even when you have diet, training, and rest dialed in but none are miracle products and none are going to take you from an average squatter to an elite squatter. Hard work and dedication does that. Going to the gym when you don't feel like it or had a bad day is what makes the difference. Personally if you are under 30 years old the money you would spend on test boosters throughout the year would make more impact on achieving your goals by being spent on foods you would not normally splurge on that change things up enough you can tolerate skipping that pizza and beer we all know we want and sometimes give in to.

4. My favorite test booster is probably TestE, 700mg/week always seems to do me welll.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    At 20, IMO you don't really need an AI like Nolvadren-XT, nor do I think you need DAA. While it will still raise testosterone, why do you need a small increment when your natural hormonal levels at that young age are at peak performance? It is not gonna increase strength (by much or if any) and it is not directly related to muscle hypertrophy for you to "make gains". While annecdotal experience is magnificent from younglings (myself included, don't get me wrong haha) it can be more the "self induced placebo motivational effect" making you try harded, believe you have more aggression and more power...alas the best supplement for the effects of natural "test boosting" at that age is Believing in yourself and pushing harder.

Just my .02 !
    What he said, no doubt...
    •   

6. What I like to used is Reverstiol V2 and TESTABOLAN V2 from iForce Nutrition.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

7. 20?

Thread closed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    What I like to used is Reverstiol V2 and TESTABOLAN V2 from iForce Nutrition.
    Seriously? Again?

Did you read none of the thread?

9. This is good for a boost. Promo is long since over, but the posts keep going on...scroll through and download, you pervs

5 people to MAN up with a Nolvadren XT Trial
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    This is good for a boost. Promo is long since over, but the posts keep going on...scroll through and download, you pervs

best thread ever
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    This is good for a boost. Promo is long since over, but the posts keep going on...scroll through and download, you pervs

I bet that thread functions as a test booster and I can even post a study to back up that claim...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983238

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/di.../#.UfwGLI2ko7p

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

12. Scientifically validated!
    FeFiFo.com support

13. I'm 22 and a test booster made a world of difference for me. I never saw a doctor about it but I personally believe I had a low test issue. But just because the guy is young, you can't necessarily say a test booster wouldn't do him some good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I'm 22 and a test booster made a world of difference for me. I never saw a doctor about it but I personally believe I had a low test issue. But just because the guy is young, you can't necessarily say a test booster wouldn't do him some good.
    The OP is definitely not looking for a prescription. He's clearly looking for an over the counter supp; leading me to believe he has no physiological need, but rather a mental one.
    FeFiFo.com support

15. Groceroids...best anabolics in the world if you know how to do a proper cycle. No PCT either.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

The OP is definitely not looking for a prescription. He's clearly looking for an over the counter supp; leading me to believe he has no physiological need, but rather a mental one.
    Touchť.

17. Would stacking I force testabolan v2 & tropinol xp be overkill?

18. My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
    if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.

19. Tren ace, skin and test prop at 1000mg should do something.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
    I believe it's been reformulated. This issue may have been with users experiencing dry joints and such because of the androsta 3,5. It didn't really allow for flexible dosing, like PES Erase, because of the NMDA and other goodies. I liked the formula overall, though.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme
    Have you tried LiGHts Out yet?

23. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

Have you tried LiGHts Out yet?
    Lights Out is a awesome sleep aid! I hardly ever dream and remember it but I had some really vivid crazy crazy dreams! I loved it.

It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!

You should check it out!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/lightsout.asp

24. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Lights Out is a awesome sleep aid! I hardly ever dream and remember it but I had some really vivid crazy crazy dreams! I loved it.

It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!

You should check it out!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/lightsout.asp
    same here, crazy ass dreams
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

25. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    same here, crazy ass dreams
    Someday I'll try it. Too much a fan of ErgoBolic pre-bed at the moment.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Need a good strength routine for a PH cycle
    By blown_stang in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 02:37 PM
  3. I need a good free UNZIP utility
    By goes4ever in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:54 PM