Need a good T-booster

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    The OP is definitely not looking for a prescription. He's clearly looking for an over the counter supp; leading me to believe he has no physiological need, but rather a mental one.
    Touché.


  2. Would stacking I force testabolan v2 & tropinol xp be overkill?

  3. My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
    if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.
    •   
       


  4. Tren ace, skin and test prop at 1000mg should do something.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
    if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.
    I believe it's been reformulated. This issue may have been with users experiencing dry joints and such because of the androsta 3,5. It didn't really allow for flexible dosing, like PES Erase, because of the NMDA and other goodies. I liked the formula overall, though.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
    basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
    if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.
    For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme
    Have you tried LiGHts Out yet?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    Have you tried LiGHts Out yet?
    Lights Out is a awesome sleep aid! I hardly ever dream and remember it but I had some really vivid crazy crazy dreams! I loved it.

    It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!

    You should check it out!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/lightsout.asp

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Lights Out is a awesome sleep aid! I hardly ever dream and remember it but I had some really vivid crazy crazy dreams! I loved it.

    It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!

    You should check it out!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/lightsout.asp
    same here, crazy ass dreams
    1200 pound club

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    same here, crazy ass dreams
    Someday I'll try it. Too much a fan of ErgoBolic pre-bed at the moment.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    Someday I'll try it. Too much a fan of ErgoBolic pre-bed at the moment.
    I sleep like a baby with it.

    I once tried an Abliderate Advanced + Reduce XT + Ergobolic, and slept like a baby and leaned out nicely. Totally worth it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I sleep like a baby with it.

    I once tried an Abliderate Advanced + Reduce XT + Ergobolic, and slept like a baby and leaned out nicely. Totally worth it!
    Sleeping while leaning out hmmmmm I need to look into this stack.

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    I sleep like a baby with it.

    I once tried an Abliderate Advanced + Reduce XT + Ergobolic, and slept like a baby and leaned out nicely. Totally worth it!
    Jeeze, did you have any cortisol for that run?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Someday I'll try it. Too much a fan of ErgoBolic pre-bed at the moment.
    gotta try it man
    1200 pound club

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    gotta try it man
    I've never had much luck with L Dopa before bed, that's the only thing I'm weary of. 5htp potentially offsets this, just L Dopa typically keep me awake.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Lights Out is a awesome sleep aid! I hardly ever dream and remember it but I had some really vivid crazy crazy dreams! I loved it.

    It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!

    You should check it out!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/lightsout.asp
    When I took Lights Out, I ended up over sleeping twice. It took a while for it to kick in but after a couple uses, I slept as if I were knocked out into a coma. The sleep was awesome but going to work late wasn't but it was worth the extra deep sleep. Guess that was the recovery part.

  17. Bulletproof byMP was amazing in recovery and sleep.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    For that price, I'd much rather run DAA + Erase + Endosurge Turbo/Activate Xtreme
    Yea I responded really well to Activate Xtreme

  19. I'm definitely looking in to trying Lights Out for myself. I've heard nothing but good things and who doesn't need better sleep. I know I could use it for sure.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM
  2. Need a good strength routine for a PH cycle
    By blown_stang in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 01:37 PM
  3. I need a good free UNZIP utility
    By goes4ever in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 07:54 PM
  4. Need a good Shaker
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 12:18 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Log in
Log in