Need a good T-booster
- 08-02-2013, 03:16 PM
- 08-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Would stacking I force testabolan v2 & tropinol xp be overkill?
- 08-02-2013, 08:22 PM
My brother just told me about a new product called Core Alpha i just took a look about it's ingredients and i must say it's seem pretty good though !
basically it has N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 30mg full dose . Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg full dose Forskolin and Macuna pruriens. and added Vitamin D and zinc .
if i were at 21 years old i was getting it for 100%.
08-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Tren ace, skin and test prop at 1000mg should do something.
08-02-2013, 09:10 PM
08-02-2013, 09:26 PM
08-03-2013, 10:39 AM
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
It also helped me recover greatly before my next workout. I felt well rested as long as I was able to get 7-8 hours of sleep!
You should check it out!
Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
08-03-2013, 06:03 PM
08-03-2013, 06:12 PM
08-03-2013, 07:30 PM
08-03-2013, 07:33 PM
08-03-2013, 07:39 PM
08-03-2013, 07:56 PM
08-03-2013, 07:57 PM
08-07-2013, 10:07 PM
08-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Bulletproof byMP was amazing in recovery and sleep.
08-07-2013, 11:56 PM
08-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm definitely looking in to trying Lights Out for myself. I've heard nothing but good things and who doesn't need better sleep. I know I could use it for sure.
Similar Forum Threads
- By willkauter in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:07 PM
- By blown_stang in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2004, 12:37 PM
- By goes4ever in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:54 PM
- By Alpha Dog in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 04-27-2003, 11:18 AM
- By gettin'old in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:05 AM