Matt Cahill/DS just made the front page of USA Today. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

Matt Cahill/DS just made the front page of USA Today.

  1.  07-25-2013  10:22 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Honestly I could not care less if everyone who posted here worked for Kramer, either Matt Cahill purposefully added a meth analog and purposefully mislabeled it taking away peoples right to choose to use this chemical or he didn't... that is the only question that matters.

    and according to the lawsuit that was brought against him in cali and numerous testing, he hasn't. only the testing that ron kramer has done said he has.



  2.  07-25-2013  10:23 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    hey look what diesel left me:

    Hi, you have received -81189 reputation points from Diesel0022.
    Reputation was given for this post.

    Comment:
    Dual neg, braaaapppp


    he must be from nj.

    •   
  3.  07-25-2013  10:24 AM
    Registered User Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews
    Rep Power
    726249

    Originally Posted by smokey2345 View Post

    and according to the lawsuit that was brought against him in cali and numerous testing, he hasn't. only the testing that ron kramer has done said he has.
    6 posts. Obvious agenda
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

  4.  07-25-2013  10:24 AM
    Registered User Diesel0022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    404
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    336515

    That makes sense ??

    Im gonna take a dive here and say this new account is either Matt, Andy, Or Kerplunk
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  5.  07-25-2013  10:26 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    I don't care about assault or if he sold steroids to willing buyers. The majority of charges you posted were for ****ing local violations.Are you not following right now? He is not spiking products with possibly harmful ingredients. Wanna pull OJ's credentials in this thread too? Cause apparently we like to drag irrelevance into arguments.
    yeah, i'm sure willing buyers wanted their illegal test mixed in a bathtub. you really are a moron.last time i checked, ds has won a lawsuit claiming they spiked their product and have tested every batch. only batches ron kramer tested said there was something in there, but hey thats not shady at all. keep following the sheep you moron.if you actually took the time to read you might find that out.

  6.  07-25-2013  10:26 AM
    Registered User Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews
    Rep Power
    726249

    How long until its pulled from bb.com? Even though those fools have been deleting this stuff like there's no tomorrow
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

  7.  07-25-2013  10:27 AM
    Registered User harbonah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,465
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    261454

    Originally Posted by smokey2345 View Post
    and according to the lawsuit that was brought against him in cali and numerous testing, he hasn't. only the testing that ron kramer has done said he has.
    What are you talking about I have seen more then Kramer's lab work come back positive for this chemical? The only real question remaining is if he knew it was in there or not. It may only be in some batches....
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  8.  07-25-2013  10:27 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    6 posts. Obvious agenda
    me? against ron kramer and thermolife? guilty as charged.ron has made many enemies with his bs.google "thermolife lawsuits"hey bro's, thank ron kramer for increasing the cost of every supplement out there. way to go!

  9.  07-25-2013  10:29 AM
    Registered User hmmoreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Posts
    332
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    232787

    Read the article and the wada supplement list and all this does is make you think of “WTF you are ingesting most of the time”. You can’t really trust anybody because everybody is just after money.
    So don’t accuse or defend and just OPEN YOUR EYES.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  10.  07-25-2013  10:30 AM
    Registered User Diesel0022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    404
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    336515

    Originally Posted by smokey2345 View Post
    yeah, i'm sure willing buyers wanted their illegal test mixed in a bathtub. you really are a moron.last time i checked, ds has won a lawsuit claiming they spiked their product and have tested every batch. only batches ron kramer tested said there was something in there, but hey thats not shady at all. keep following the sheep you moron.if you actually took the time to read you might find that out.
    Who cares, he didn't spike c-bol with it. PA also stated he will be doing some testing, so we wait.

    Last time I checked, Matt has been convicted of doing this before. Quit hopping on DS' nuts and being close minded.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  11.  07-25-2013  10:30 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    What are you talking about I have seen more then Kramer's lab work come back positive for this chemical? The only real question remaining is if he knew it was in there or not. It may only be in some batches....

    really? where? post tests that show meth analog in which kramer did not fund.

  12.  07-25-2013  10:31 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    Read the article and the wada supplement list and all this does is make you think of “WTF you are ingesting most of the time”. You can’t really trust anybody because everybody is just after money.
    So don’t accuse or defend and just OPEN YOUR EYES.

    wada did not have the correct reference standard and admitted such. pa admitted that as well. its a usa today article. its there to make it sound dramatic, not report the facts.

  13.  07-25-2013  10:33 AM
    Registered User hiprsha666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Location
    MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    118
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    29775

    This whole discussion is Craze-y.

  14.  07-25-2013  10:34 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Who cares, he didn't spike c-bol with it. PA also stated he will be doing some testing, so we wait.

    Last time I checked, Matt has been convicted of doing this before. Quit hopping on DS' nuts and being close minded.
    yeah, spiking it with soap residue and hair is much better.

    no, you're wrong. matt was not convicted of this. quit sucking ron's **** and go back to fist pumping you idiot.

  15.  07-25-2013  10:37 AM
    Registered User hmmoreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Posts
    332
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    232787

    Originally Posted by smokey2345 View Post
    wada did not have the correct reference standard and admitted such. pa admitted that as well. its a usa today article. its there to make it sound dramatic, not report the facts.
    It doesn't matter, cause all about profit.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  16.  07-25-2013  10:39 AM
    Registered User Diesel0022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    404
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    336515

    Originally Posted by smokey2345 View Post
    yeah, spiking it with soap residue and hair is much better.

    no, you're wrong. matt was not convicted of this. quit sucking ron's **** and go back to fist pumping you idiot.
    D.N.P, my mouth got washed with soap when I was a child. Im still here. And where do you thing BCAA's come from, come on man. You can't be serious

    Fist pumping? It's all farmland around here
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  17.  07-25-2013  10:39 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    kramer also tested and stated gaspari had the same thing. well, guess what. bb.com just put it back in there store and considering bb.com has to go through much more extensive testing considering their fda troubles then either bb.com is selling eth or kramers tests are bs.

    http://romanoroberts.com.mx/gaspari-...ybuilding-com/

  18.  07-25-2013  10:40 AM
    Registered User rob112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Posts
    4,121
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    266087

    Craze is okay bc RK is a bad man.


    Yep, makes sense to me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    “Yes, my good man, I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans … raw.”

  19.  07-25-2013  10:42 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    D.N.P

    Fist pumping? It's all farmland around here
    yes, selling it directly. not spiking it. same thing kramer was arrested for, selling illegal drugs.

    try to follow along now.

  20.  07-25-2013  10:43 AM
    Banned smokey2345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Craze is okay bc RK is a bad man.


    Yep, makes sense to me.
    yep. same guy that said detonate was spiked. oh wait, bb.com had it tested and put it back on their shelves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just made the switch to water; Critique me plz!
    By Obsidi8n in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
  2. Who will be the next President of USA?
    By manny1010 in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. Rant: Oh come on...what the hell is this (front page yahoo)
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
  4. Front page of site not working?
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 12:00 AM