Matt Cahill/DS just made the front page of USA Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is why we cant have nice things, this ass hat is just going to bring down more Fed control of supplements due to his dumb move...The damn war on drugs is about to include supplements due to people like this.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I had heard nothing about him being charged with a felony over ATD last year?

I wonder if they'll go after any of the other company owners that sold ATD as well...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just read the whole thing and man...why the hell do people so vehemently defend him?

I know this isn't all new or anything, but when it is all complied it looks horrible.

For the record I understand some of those cases are likely human error just as with the DMAA cases.

smoker145

Just read the whole thing and man...why the hell do people so vehemently defend him?

I know this isn't all new or anything, but when it is all complied it looks horrible.

For the record I understand some of those cases are likely human error just as with the DMAA cases.
Because they love the product. If it wasn't so well loved by many, it would have been gone awhile ago.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established

Him and DS need to be wiped from the industry.

smoker145

Him and DS need to be wiped from the industry.
Will probably never happen. When craze first came under scrutiny people did back flips to defend ds and still do today. You would think the man has done enough to recieve a ban from the supp industry

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
wow, what a hatchet job. reminds me of the hatchet job they did on pa when he was sent to prison. this is being driven by thermolife and ron kramer. his record is much more impressive. deeb is just pushing what he is told to push.

Mod edit: nope

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
wow, what a hatchet job. reminds me of the hatchet job they did on pa when he was sent to prison. this is being driven by thermolife and ron kramer. his record is much more impressive. deeb is just pushing what he is told to push.

Having an extensive criminal record

Being an informant

Patent Trolling

Working with a known scammer

Destroying your competitors property, threatening them with physical harm

Being charged with Sexual abuse + witness tampering + assault

Fifty pages of police incident reports

Workplace harassment

Is there anything about selling harmful supplements? Or knowingly putting peoples health at risks?

I read through that, I could really give two ****s if kramer got caught with weed or ran a stop sign.

Stay on topic

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say the USA Today story has far broader reach than discussion about the USA Today story on various forums. Given that it was front and center on the cover of today's issue of the paper....

The point is, this is hugely bad press for the industry, and just provides stronger impetus for the FDA to push for further regulation.

Purge

Awards
I started a thread here a few weeks ago about how Ms. Young was asking me and other BB.com members for an interview about Craze. I bought five jars of it a few days later.

I'll miss you, Craze. :wave:

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
Is there anything about selling harmful supplements? Or knowingly putting peoples health at risks?

I read through that, I could really give two ****s if kramer got caught with weed or ran a stop sign.

Stay on topic
no, just selling harmful steroids. not to sure, but i don't think the manufacturing process of bathtub steroid dealers is up to par. but maybe you will give him a pass for that.

weed or stop sign. more like, steroid distribution and assault. did you even read any of what is posted?

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
I'd say the USA Today story has far broader reach than discussion about the USA Today story on various forums. Given that it was front and center on the cover of today's issue of the paper....

The point is, this is hugely bad press for the industry, and just provides stronger impetus for the FDA to push for further regulation.
deeb, stop pretending you give a **** about the supp industry. you are just posting what you are told to post by kramer and his pals. everyone on this forum can see your agenda.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
no, just selling harmful steroids. not to sure, but i don't think the manufacturing process of bathtub steroid dealers is up to par. but maybe you will give him a pass for that.

weed or stop sign. more like, steroid distribution and assault. did you even read any of what is posted?

I don't care about assault or if he sold steroids to willing buyers. The majority of charges you posted were for ****ing local violations.

Are you not following right now? He is not spiking products with possibly harmful ingredients. Wanna pull OJ's credentials in this thread too? Cause apparently we like to drag irrelevance into arguments.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
deeb, stop pretending you give a **** about the supp industry. you are just posting what you are told to post by kramer and his pals. everyone on this forum can see your agenda.
Honestly I could not care less if everyone who posted here worked for Kramer, either Matt Cahill purposefully added a meth analog and purposefully mislabeled it taking away peoples right to choose to use this chemical or he didn't... that is the only question that matters.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
Honestly I could not care less if everyone who posted here worked for Kramer, either Matt Cahill purposefully added a meth analog and purposefully mislabeled it taking away peoples right to choose to use this chemical or he didn't... that is the only question that matters.

and according to the lawsuit that was brought against him in cali and numerous testing, he hasn't. only the testing that ron kramer has done said he has.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
hey look what diesel left me:

Hi, you have received -81189 reputation points from Diesel0022.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Dual neg, braaaapppp

he must be from nj.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
and according to the lawsuit that was brought against him in cali and numerous testing, he hasn't. only the testing that ron kramer has done said he has.
6 posts. Obvious agenda

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense ??

Im gonna take a dive here and say this new account is either Matt, Andy, Or Kerplunk

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
I don't care about assault or if he sold steroids to willing buyers. The majority of charges you posted were for ****ing local violations.Are you not following right now? He is not spiking products with possibly harmful ingredients. Wanna pull OJ's credentials in this thread too? Cause apparently we like to drag irrelevance into arguments.
yeah, i'm sure willing buyers wanted their illegal test mixed in a bathtub. you really are a moron.last time i checked, ds has won a lawsuit claiming they spiked their product and have tested every batch. only batches ron kramer tested said there was something in there, but hey thats not shady at all. keep following the sheep you moron.if you actually took the time to read you might find that out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long until its pulled from bb.com? Even though those fools have been deleting this stuff like there's no tomorrow

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about I have seen more then Kramer's lab work come back positive for this chemical? The only real question remaining is if he knew it was in there or not. It may only be in some batches....

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
6 posts. Obvious agenda
me? against ron kramer and thermolife? guilty as charged.ron has made many enemies with his bs.google "thermolife lawsuits"hey bro's, thank ron kramer for increasing the cost of every supplement out there. way to go!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Read the article and the wada supplement list and all this does is make you think of “WTF you are ingesting most of the time”. You can’t really trust anybody because everybody is just after money.
So don’t accuse or defend and just OPEN YOUR EYES.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm sure willing buyers wanted their illegal test mixed in a bathtub. you really are a moron.last time i checked, ds has won a lawsuit claiming they spiked their product and have tested every batch. only batches ron kramer tested said there was something in there, but hey thats not shady at all. keep following the sheep you moron.if you actually took the time to read you might find that out.
Who cares, he didn't spike c-bol with it. PA also stated he will be doing some testing, so we wait.

Last time I checked, Matt has been convicted of doing this before. Quit hopping on DS' nuts and being close minded.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
What are you talking about I have seen more then Kramer's lab work come back positive for this chemical? The only real question remaining is if he knew it was in there or not. It may only be in some batches....

really? where? post tests that show meth analog in which kramer did not fund.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
Read the article and the wada supplement list and all this does is make you think of “WTF you are ingesting most of the time”. You can’t really trust anybody because everybody is just after money.
So don’t accuse or defend and just OPEN YOUR EYES.

wada did not have the correct reference standard and admitted such. pa admitted that as well. its a usa today article. its there to make it sound dramatic, not report the facts.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
Who cares, he didn't spike c-bol with it. PA also stated he will be doing some testing, so we wait.

Last time I checked, Matt has been convicted of doing this before. Quit hopping on DS' nuts and being close minded.
yeah, spiking it with soap residue and hair is much better.

no, you're wrong. matt was not convicted of this. quit sucking ron's **** and go back to fist pumping you idiot.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
wada did not have the correct reference standard and admitted such. pa admitted that as well. its a usa today article. its there to make it sound dramatic, not report the facts.
It doesn't matter, cause all about profit.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, spiking it with soap residue and hair is much better.

no, you're wrong. matt was not convicted of this. quit sucking ron's **** and go back to fist pumping you idiot.
D.N.P, my mouth got washed with soap when I was a child. Im still here. And where do you thing BCAA's come from, come on man. You can't be serious

Fist pumping? It's all farmland around here :nono2:

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Craze is okay bc RK is a bad man.

Yep, makes sense to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
goody a new scandal for Obama to appoint a new supplement czar. the industry will now be part of the unaffordable health care act.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
yes, selling it directly. not spiking it. same thing kramer was arrested for, selling illegal drugs.

try to follow along now.
At least Kramers buyers knew what they were getting.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
At least Kramers buyers knew what they were getting.
and so do people who buy craze confirmed by their own batch testing. but kramer said its tainted, so idiots like you believe him.

only an idiot form jersey would say mixing illegal drugs in a bathtub is ok. with people like you, its no wonder these people are rich. you are so easily fooled.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're absolutely right I have an agenda.

I have an agenda against ****ty supplement industry practices.
I have an agenda against ****ty supplements.
I have an agenda in favor of companies that put out scientifically sound products.

Kramer has his own crappy products like E-bol. And has done his share of ridiculous things.
Just because people agree with him on something in no way makes them a pawn to some great conspiracy.

Why don't you stop posting under sockpuppets?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and so do people who buy craze confirmed by their own batch testing. but kramer said its tainted, so idiots like you believe him.

only an idiot form jersey would say mixing illegal drugs in a bathtub is ok. with people like you, its no wonder these people are rich. you are so easily fooled.
And the ASADA.
And the USADA.
And the WADF.

I'm sure they're all pawns to Kramer too right?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
lmfao

I don't believe anyone, Im still on the fence

I don't make anyone rich, only purchases Ive made in the past 6 months has been quest bars. I don't give into the supplement bull****.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sooo anyone else have the impression Smokey works for DS..... really though the mods should get an IP address I would not be shocked to find him sitting in the DS office right now.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
goody a new scandal for Obama to appoint a new supplement czar. the industry will now be part of the unaffordable health care act.

it already will be. look how many lawsuits thermolife has going. they are using the same attorney and lawfirm that sued usplabs and a host of other companies. the same group right now has pending litigation over patent use, tainted products, etc, to get quick settlement out of companies. this is what thermolife is doing to the industry. he hasn't produced a product in years. the only thing he does is sue other companies which drives costs up over the entire industry. when you're creatine is $50, thank ron kramer and newport trial group.

google "thermolife lawsuits"

this is what he doing to the industry some people claim to care about.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
And the ASADA.
And the USADA.
And the WADF.

I'm sure they're all pawns to Kramer too right?
I was going to point that out but really is there any reason? smokey obviously is employed by DS or is Cahill himself.

smokey2345

Banned
Awards
Sooo anyone else have the impression Smokey works for DS..... really though the mods should get an IP address I would not be shocked to find him sitting in the DS office right now.

i don't work for ds you moron. look at the list of people thermolife is suing. if cahill tainted a product intentionally then lock him up but the person pushing that story is a lying sob. its just amazing that the sheep like you believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.