Back to school stack

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted you to check out my stack for when i go back to school. This is supposed to last me a few months so let me know what you think.

10 lb Syntha-6 chocolate
ON creatine powder 600 grams
ON BCAA1000 Capsules 100 servings
Musclepharm Assault pre-workout 2x32-serving tubs

All of this for 132 dollars, not a bad deal if i say so myself! Also, i buy my multis and fish oils in bulk but they will also be in this stack.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
not a bad deal? $100 for any 10lb protein is not a bad deal. thats a hella frikkin good deal

what flavor assault did u get?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
School stack and no Focus XT or ALCAR? WAT?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
School stack and no Focus XT or ALCAR? WAT?
Lol this. Wheres the Noot help ;)
Focus-XT , making GPAs go higher from the first zip.

Also as far as assault goes...far superior Pre-workouts out there, aside from Focus-XT, Enhanced and SAN Fierce are really solid as pre-workouts. The new High Volume Pre-workout from Athletix is pretty good too, specially with SNS X-Gels ;)!

Oh and...far better Creatine options and BCAAs :D! I would go for the bang for the buck Bulk Moder BCAAs and SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate 501 caps tub ;)!

Lholden1220

Lholden1220

Awards
Real low on cash cause of tuition payments but ill look into focus xt

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For protein the smart powders 10lb box is an good deal. For BCAA try Bulk ModernBCAA from NP and for creatine just get bulk mono. As for your pre workout, wait for sales on your favorite one and then stock up.

For memory and improved grades read books. Review material you covered the previous semster or review material for the classes you are about to take via something like coursea.com

Basically keep your brain active throughout the year