Just Getting Started - Need Some Help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    first off, i wouldnt shop at that store. you are wasting your money. shop online at nutraplanet or something. saves you so much money and you avoid the workers trying to educate you when they dont even lift
    This right here don't shop at GNC or VS. Shop online here at nutraplanet and get yourself a tasty and cost efficient protein. For better protein options and flavors look into iForce's Protean or Isotean in just about any flavor depending on your preferences.

Creatine is usually cheap enough anywhere as long as you take 3-5 grams per day.

2. vitamin shoppe is actually decently priced. od say ots the same as nutra since there wouldnt be any shipping cost

gncee can suck it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    vitamin shoppe is actually decently priced. od say ots the same as nutra since there wouldnt be any shipping cost

gncee can suck it
    It can be decently priced I agree, but I worked there for 3 months. I think I might be jaded against that place. It is better than GNC for sure, but some things you just can't find in a brick-and-mortar store let alone at a decent price.

4. Reviving my thread with a few more questions.....

Should I be taking agmatine and citmal on non-workout days? If so what should I be dosing on workout days vs non?

Thanks to everyone here on AB that have helped me out. Down 10lbs in the last 2 months and have put on a good amount of lean mass!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by HIM View Post
    Reviving my thread with a few more questions.....

Should I be taking agmatine and citmal on non-workout days? If so what should I be dosing on workout days vs non?

Thanks to everyone here on AB that have helped me out. Down 10lbs in the last 2 months and have put on a good amount of lean mass!!
    A lot of guys take agmatine on non training days. Usually with their biggest carb meals and before bed.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A lot of guys take agmatine on non training days. Usually with their biggest carb meals and before bed.
    How many carbs should I be trying to get in with it? I think I saw around 80g somewhere but that's a lot for me unless I'm eating pasta. I was going to start out with 500mg am and 500mg pre workout.

Also anyone have any info on eating schedule with forskolin 95? Like how your supposed to make sure you don't eat less than an hour before or until 30mins after taking Alphamine. Been looking for info but can't find anything.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just getting back, need some help
    By Rommel65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:33 PM
  2. need some help before i start my cycle
    By jd75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. Getting back into things, need some help
    By MG88 in forum Training Forum