storing/transporting single servings of protein?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What's the best way to store/transport single servings of protein powder? Say I wanted three 2-scoop servings spread throughout the day and I want to partition the powder before I leave the house.

I have small tupperware, but the square shape makes it awkward to pour into a shaker. Seems like someone would have come out with a tube or something.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
put them in shakers without water, or baggies and mix them into the shaker if you only have one.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Buy Zip Lock bags and measure it out before you leave. Or, you could roll up a piece of paper into a funnel shape and place it into the shaker.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What's the best way to store/transport single servings of protein powder? Say I wanted three 2-scoop servings spread throughout the day and I want to partition the powder before I leave the house.

I have small tupperware, but the square shape makes it awkward to pour into a shaker. Seems like someone would have come out with a tube or something.
I use the small plastic containers that are suppose to be disposable found in the children's section of walmart. They are very cheap, I use them everyday and have had them for years. They do fine on the top rack of the dish washer and fit into a shaker when you pour. They hold two scoops of whey and the bigger one hold 4 scoops of gainer easily.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I use the Leecheek Nutrition Stacker bottle.
I bought that cyclone cup a few weeks ago and its pretty sweet lol... worth 20 bucks? Probably not, but I've spent 20 bucks on a lot worse
It mixes really well and doesn't leak at all lol and the bottom container cup holds 150g of protein which is nice. But if you don't pit the fancy cone thing in it it will leak because that is used as a gasket as well as the blender lol found that out the annoying way

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought that cyclone cup a few weeks ago and its pretty sweet lol... worth 20 bucks? Probably not, but I've spent 20 bucks on a lot worse
It mixes really well and doesn't leak at all lol and the bottom container cup holds 150g of protein which is nice. But if you don't pit the fancy cone thing in it it will leak because that is used as a gasket as well as the blender lol found that out the annoying way

I actually one a Leecheek branded stacker bottle on here a while back. They have the regular-non branded ones at nutra for $9.95,

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/convenience-nutrition/stacker-bottle.html