Phi Sciences.....

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Here's their website... Phi Sciences

Check out some of their products. Not promoting this what so ever.I am curious though....

Like does this actually work?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No simply no...
If I click on a site and their products include Nubian Titanium Alloy Pyramids no just no.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
lol! i just noticed that.I was more into their water crystals.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those pyramids would go great with my tinfoil hat and Roswell paraphernalia

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
"As I went into that site...I decided to set my Phasors to kill, rather than to stun. I realized I was walking into the world of the Sci-Fi juju madness, and Star trek popped to mind. Spock, as always, didn't agree."

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"As I went into that site...I decided to set my Phasors to kill, rather than to stun. I realized I was walking into the world of the Sci-Fi juju madness, and Star trek popped to mind. Spock, as always, didn't agree."
HA! where the hell did that come from??? hilarious!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
HA! where the hell did that come from??? hilarious!
I had a lot of Netflix Bonding time while recovering from the surgery lol...they have all of Star Trek in there.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a lot of Netflix Bonding time while recovering from the surgery lol...they have all of Star Trek in there.
those alloy pyramids probably give sick gains, though

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I cant handle any more Star Trek...I swear I used to even enjoy it buy my wife is one costume away from being a full blown trekkie! It is on in my house 20+ hours a day!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant handle any more Star Trek...I swear I used to even enjoy it buy my wife is one costume away from being a full blown trekkie! It is on in my house 20+ hours a day!
thats a damn good woman you have there. my wife won't watch anything SciFi and is always watching those stupid real housewives shows smh

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
thats a damn good woman you have there. my wife won't watch anything SciFi and is always watching those stupid real housewives shows smh
HAHA yeah we agree on most of what we watch, I just cant take anymore Star Trek..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Khan-like strength I bet

Never let her go.

Oh she is stuck with me! **** she had me hooked the first time she cooked for me she is Italian as in her grand mother taught her how to cook authentic Italian foods!!!! It makes it damn hard to cut at times!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh she is stuck with me! **** she had me hooked the first time she cooked for me she is Italian as in her grand mother taught her how to cook authentic Italian foods!!!! It makes it damn hard to cut at times!
wow. an Italian girl who's a great cook and likes Star Trek. You have such a tortured life....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
wow. an Italian girl who's a great cook and likes Star Trek. You have such a tortured life....
LOL she also competes so she diets with me...I know I am luckier then I deserve! :D