Question for MAN Reps

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have a tub of orotine here that I'm looking to use soon. I initially got orotine cuz I was impressed at the orotic acid content, as 1:1 yields quite a bit. Then I came across the writeup and got a little worried. On the label, it says "creatine orotate," but in the writeup, it says "Tricreatine orotate." Any idea which one is accurate? I ask because creatine orotate is 46% creatine by weight while tricreatine orotate is 72% creatine by weight

Touey

Touey

Awards
I have a tub of orotine here that I'm looking to use soon. I initially got orotine cuz I was impressed at the orotic acid content, as 1:1 yields quite a bit. Then I came across the writeup and got a little worried. On the label, it says "creatine orotate," but in the writeup, it says "Tricreatine orotate." Any idea which one is accurate? I ask because creatine orotate is 46% creatine by weight while tricreatine orotate is 72% creatine by weight
Where is "thescience" when you it :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this on the other forum...always wondered this myself. Was thinking about Orotine again due to some pricing I saw recently, but didn't pull the trigger.

In for answers.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3:1

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Ouch

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston Honda didn't even soften the blow with a token "we are sorry for the confusion" sentence. He just dropped the bombshell and shattered Cyrus's excitement lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda didn't even soften the blow with a token "we are sorry for the confusion" sentence. He just dropped the bombshell and shattered Cyrus's excitement lol.
Only bc I think his question was already answered in another forum lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew my avi would be subject to misinterpretation!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I knew my avi would be subject to misinterpretation!
wait you're telling me you're not a voodoo witch doctor?

personally im a papa shango type of guy
[video=youtube;vmziQc9tsaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmziQc9tsaM[/video]

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I stopped watching around the time he made Ultimate Warrior throw up green blood lol