Anavar + HCG?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I was wondering about instead of using a base of 150-200 test a week, can I use HCG instead @ a dose of 250iu two times a week to prevent testosterone shutdown? If I have to I will use the test @ 150 or 200 a week, but I had a very bad reaction to test cyp (from a rite aid pharmacy) @ 600 a week for 12 weeks. Entire back broke out, worst experience of my entire life. My sex drive still doesn't feel the same, and I still have red marks all over my back that the derm told me would take a few more months to fade, but it also caused indents which will also need to be fixed. And I stopped in February.

Used Nolva and Clomid research chemicals as PCT. Recently started Clomid again to increase testosterone as well as reverse damage if it exists.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was wondering about instead of using a base of 150-200 test a week, can I use HCG instead @ a dose of 250iu two times a week to prevent testosterone shutdown? If I have to I will use the test @ 150 or 200 a week, but I had a very bad reaction to test cyp (from a rite aid pharmacy) @ 600 a week for 12 weeks. Entire back broke out, worst experience of my entire life. My sex drive still doesn't feel the same, and I still have red marks all over my back that the derm told me would take a few more months to fade, but it also caused indents which will also need to be fixed. And I stopped in February.

Used Nolva and Clomid research chemicals as PCT. Recently started Clomid again to increase testosterone as well as reverse damage if it exists.
Hey bud post this up in the anabolic section you're sure to get some input.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just use the test. There's not much of a point to use hCG in this scenario and it wouldn't help out.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
You're right I am very sorry for posting this here. My apologies for the error.