supplements for cutting

shurushuru

Awards
I am 45 years old man.i have been training really hard for the past 5 years.i really want to cut down on fat.at the moment I am using whey,fish oil,creatine ,bcca,glutamine and vitamins.what can I add to really become lean.i dont want any stereoids.thanks in advance

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got the basics down.

How is your diet? Assuming your diet is where it should be if you are on a cut, I would highly recommend Alphamine. IMO it's the most well put together fat burner on the market.

At your age you would also benefit from something like Erase or Erase Pro. It would reduce your body's estrogen levels in turn keeping your testosterone elevated. It would dry you out and help cut fat in the midsection and all the right areas. It also stacks very nicely with Alphamine. I'm actually using the combination myself right now and I love it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a stim or non-stim or does it matter?

Looks like you've got the basics down.

How is your diet? Assuming your diet is where it should be if you are on a cut, I would highly recommend Alphamine. IMO it's the most well put together fat burner on the market.

At your age you would also benefit from something like Erase or Erase Pro. It would reduce your body's estrogen levels in turn keeping your testosterone elevated. It would dry you out and help cut fat in the midsection and all the right areas. It also stacks very nicely with Alphamine. I'm actually using the combination myself right now and I love it.
If you want a stimulant based product and something in addition to that to help, then it looks like Clemenza has you covered on pretty much what I would have said. This combo is actually for sale at Nutra for a solid price right now: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alphamine-erase-pro-recomp-stack-limited-time.html

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

shurushuru

Awards
Thanks Clemenza and bolt.i think will go with erase oro alphamine.how long long should I run thus combo.my diet fairly good.

I have also heard goid things about DAA.What do u think guys.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Clemenza and bolt.i think will go with erase oro alphamine.how long long should I run thus combo.my diet fairly good.

You can run it for 8 weeks straight. Then take a 4 week break, then repeat if you would like.

I respond very well to DAA. I actually always stack it when I'm using Erase Pro.

Usplabs makes a quality DAA 3K and its fairly inexpensive. Definitely worth adding it to your Erase Pro Alphamine stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding DAA would be beneficial to your cut by helping keep strength levels up as well as adding some muscle. The Erase/EPro + DAA combo makes for some great results.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others mentioned perhaps a test booster could help out, I think a fat burner such as Accelerant will make a more dramatic and rapid difference to your physique and dieting progress than a natural test product likely will.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones works well for me for pushing fat loss along at 1500-2000mg a day. I'd recommend Rk 500 xtreme. You could stack it with Syn-30. Alphamine is great but it freaks me the hell out. If you want a really strong stimulant though, alphamine is hard to beat. If you want something less "stimy" I'd try the stack I recommended. Or just get both and when you want a break from stimulants run the RK-500/Syn 30 stack. Keep the Erase pro running all the time though. However, if you get side effects from erase pro like dried up joints and joint pain, lower it to one cap every other day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nolvadren-xt, scorch, and yohimbe hcl would make for a nice leaning stack with proper dieting and training

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
TT-33 for non stim or Dexaprine XR for appetite control and energy with stimulants.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 45 years old man.i have been training really hard for the past 5 years.i really want to cut down on fat.at the moment I am using whey,fish oil,creatine ,bcca,glutamine and vitamins.what can I add to really become lean.i dont want any stereoids.thanks in advance
First and foremost diet and training have to be in check.
If they are I suggest alphamine which has the reviews speak for its self .I compare it to an ec alternative without the bp problems .

Second is the new alpha t2. Specifically olive leaf extract which increases thyroid naturally! Great formula.

Just remrmber you cant out supplement a bad diet

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as stated above as long as diet and exercise are in check

i've tried alphamine and wasn't all that impressed even though i'm in the minority, might want to check it out

but i have someone on dexaprine xr right now and shes loving it....she's tried OEP in the past and says the energy is much more clean feeling than the oep

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAFLEX PX Black is a great stim option as well as Pro Xanthine 500.

If your looking for a non stim option FINAFLEX ALC+CLA is a great option as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seconded on the alca+cla. Also FINAFLEX had just released or new pre workout Stimul8 that helps preserve much needed muscle while training as well as off the chart thermogenic effects.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Diet and training first my brother. Once you got that foundation established then you can begin adding other supplements. Dexaprine XR is an excellent product. It will help you curb your appetite and hit you with energy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Recompadrol
Metabolic powder
Alphamine
Erase

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Goes without saying like everyone else, DIET is yhe biggest thing. After you get that locked down you can add some supplements to help support your goals.

I like to use Dexaprine during my cut. Been using it all through this contest prep and have had great results. Appetite suppressant along with some killer energy in the morning.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Can't go wrong with that combo! Id run Alphamine 4-8 weeks and Erase 8 weeks max, then switch to something like Thyrocaps, Rk-500 and some other non-stim fat burner while you break from those.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Diet is definitely #1.. Then lots of cardio!

I really like Dexaprine-XR for appetite suppression and good clean energy! DAA should help too. Check them out by iForce!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Adding DAA would be beneficial to your cut by helping keep strength levels up as well as adding some muscle. The Erase/EPro + DAA combo makes for some great results.
Sorry to threadjack KB but is this combo of Erase + Inhibit P + DAA (my fav.) worth running with a cutting supp like A'mine? OR LX + New AT2?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to threadjack KB but is this combo of Erase + Inhibit P + DAA (my fav.) worth running with a cutting supp like A'mine? OR LX + New AT2?
Adding Alphamine to that stack would go quite nicely IMO, especially if you are trying to get cut up. You should see some nice recomp changes in your physique (if you don't, something is wrong lol).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get a bottle of appnut uncut, it isn't going to put bp or hr over the top but will supply energy and motivation to hit it hard, which i find perfect for high intensity cardio . find a high rise building that has a stairway with public access and start climbing. for bedtime appnut also makes lipo pm, the macuna is great for sleep and recovery.

this is fairly basic and inexpensive but has proven itself to be very effective...for me anyways.

this is a good starting point for someone with not a lot of supplement useage behind them....later on you might want to expand and try out more advanced[expensive] supplements and stacks.

good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get a bottle of appnut uncut, it isn't going to put bp or hr over the top but will supply energy and motivation to hit it hard, which i find perfect for high intensity cardio . find a high rise building that has a stairway with public access and start climbing. for bedtime appnut also makes lipo pm, the macuna is great for sleep and recovery.

this is fairly basic and inexpensive but has proven itself to be very effective...for me anyways.

this is a good starting point for someone with not a lot of supplement use experience behind them....later on you might want to expand and try out more advanced[expensive] supplements and stacks.

good luck!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones works well for me for pushing fat loss along at 1500-2000mg a day. I'd recommend Rk 500 xtreme. You could stack it with Syn-30. Alphamine is great but it freaks me the hell out. If you want a really strong stimulant though, alphamine is hard to beat. If you want something less "stimy" I'd try the stack I recommended. Or just get both and when you want a break from stimulants run the RK-500/Syn 30 stack. Keep the Erase pro running all the time though. However, if you get side effects from erase pro like dried up joints and joint pain, lower it to one cap every other day.
Good additions. Would look at reduce xt, green coffee bean extract and glycophase as well. Thyrocaps is also a great choice.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Appnut Drive will literally have you pooping the fat out as long as you keep the cardio and abs up.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Appnut Drive will literally have you pooping the fat out as long as you keep the cardio and abs up.
I guess you're not familiar with olestra. It didn't go over well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamine
Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder
7-Spray

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I used Drive at 12 caps a day, stacked with ABE and PNI paragon. No problems with pooping, and I also have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Wow thats weird. I always have runs for the first 2 weeks on drive and after that im fine.