supplements for cutting

  1. supplements for cutting


    I am 45 years old man.i have been training really hard for the past 5 years.i really want to cut down on fat.at the moment I am using whey,fish oil,creatine ,bcca,glutamine and vitamins.what can I add to really become lean.i dont want any stereoids.thanks in advance


  2. Looks like you've got the basics down.

    How is your diet? Assuming your diet is where it should be if you are on a cut, I would highly recommend Alphamine. IMO it's the most well put together fat burner on the market.

    At your age you would also benefit from something like Erase or Erase Pro. It would reduce your body's estrogen levels in turn keeping your testosterone elevated. It would dry you out and help cut fat in the midsection and all the right areas. It also stacks very nicely with Alphamine. I'm actually using the combination myself right now and I love it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  3. Looking for a stim or non-stim or does it matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Looks like you've got the basics down.

    How is your diet? Assuming your diet is where it should be if you are on a cut, I would highly recommend Alphamine. IMO it's the most well put together fat burner on the market.

    At your age you would also benefit from something like Erase or Erase Pro. It would reduce your body's estrogen levels in turn keeping your testosterone elevated. It would dry you out and help cut fat in the midsection and all the right areas. It also stacks very nicely with Alphamine. I'm actually using the combination myself right now and I love it.
    If you want a stimulant based product and something in addition to that to help, then it looks like Clemenza has you covered on pretty much what I would have said. This combo is actually for sale at Nutra for a solid price right now: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ited-time.html
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Looking for a stim or non-stim or does it matter?

    If you want a stimulant based product and something in addition to that to help, then it looks like Clemenza has you covered on pretty much what I would have said. This combo is actually for sale at Nutra for a solid price right now: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ited-time.html
    Wow didn't even see that, thanks bolt. I'm gonna pick up 2 for my next run
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  5. Thanks Clemenza and bolt.i think will go with erase oro alphamine.how long long should I run thus combo.my diet fairly good.

    I have also heard goid things about DAA.What do u think guys.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Thanks Clemenza and bolt.i think will go with erase oro alphamine.how long long should I run thus combo.my diet fairly good.

    I have also heard goid things about DAA.What do u think guys.
    You can run it for 8 weeks straight. Then take a 4 week break, then repeat if you would like.

    I respond very well to DAA. I actually always stack it when I'm using Erase Pro.

    Usplabs makes a quality DAA 3K and its fairly inexpensive. Definitely worth adding it to your Erase Pro Alphamine stack
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  7. Adding DAA would be beneficial to your cut by helping keep strength levels up as well as adding some muscle. The Erase/EPro + DAA combo makes for some great results.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. As others mentioned perhaps a test booster could help out, I think a fat burner such as Accelerant will make a more dramatic and rapid difference to your physique and dieting progress than a natural test product likely will.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  9. Raspberry Ketones works well for me for pushing fat loss along at 1500-2000mg a day. I'd recommend Rk 500 xtreme. You could stack it with Syn-30. Alphamine is great but it freaks me the hell out. If you want a really strong stimulant though, alphamine is hard to beat. If you want something less "stimy" I'd try the stack I recommended. Or just get both and when you want a break from stimulants run the RK-500/Syn 30 stack. Keep the Erase pro running all the time though. However, if you get side effects from erase pro like dried up joints and joint pain, lower it to one cap every other day.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  10. Nolvadren-xt, scorch, and yohimbe hcl would make for a nice leaning stack with proper dieting and training

  11. TT-33 for non stim or Dexaprine XR for appetite control and energy with stimulants.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    I am 45 years old man.i have been training really hard for the past 5 years.i really want to cut down on fat.at the moment I am using whey,fish oil,creatine ,bcca,glutamine and vitamins.what can I add to really become lean.i dont want any stereoids.thanks in advance
    First and foremost diet and training have to be in check.
    If they are I suggest alphamine which has the reviews speak for its self .I compare it to an ec alternative without the bp problems .

    Second is the new alpha t2. Specifically olive leaf extract which increases thyroid naturally! Great formula.

    Just remrmber you cant out supplement a bad diet
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  13. as stated above as long as diet and exercise are in check

    i've tried alphamine and wasn't all that impressed even though i'm in the minority, might want to check it out

    but i have someone on dexaprine xr right now and shes loving it....she's tried OEP in the past and says the energy is much more clean feeling than the oep

  14. FINAFLEX PX Black is a great stim option as well as Pro Xanthine 500.

    If your looking for a non stim option FINAFLEX ALC+CLA is a great option as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Seconded on the alca+cla. Also FINAFLEX had just released or new pre workout Stimul8 that helps preserve much needed muscle while training as well as off the chart thermogenic effects.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  16. Diet and training first my brother. Once you got that foundation established then you can begin adding other supplements. Dexaprine XR is an excellent product. It will help you curb your appetite and hit you with energy.

  17. Aav2
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic powder
    Alphamine
    Erase
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Goes without saying like everyone else, DIET is yhe biggest thing. After you get that locked down you can add some supplements to help support your goals.

    I like to use Dexaprine during my cut. Been using it all through this contest prep and have had great results. Appetite suppressant along with some killer energy in the morning.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Thanks Clemenza and bolt.i think will go with erase oro alphamine.how long long should I run thus combo.my diet fairly good.

    I have also heard goid things about DAA.What do u think guys.
    Can't go wrong with that combo! Id run Alphamine 4-8 weeks and Erase 8 weeks max, then switch to something like Thyrocaps, Rk-500 and some other non-stim fat burner while you break from those.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  20. Diet is definitely #1.. Then lots of cardio!

    I really like Dexaprine-XR for appetite suppression and good clean energy! DAA should help too. Check them out by iForce!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Adding DAA would be beneficial to your cut by helping keep strength levels up as well as adding some muscle. The Erase/EPro + DAA combo makes for some great results.
    Sorry to threadjack KB but is this combo of Erase + Inhibit P + DAA (my fav.) worth running with a cutting supp like A'mine? OR LX + New AT2?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

    Sorry to threadjack KB but is this combo of Erase + Inhibit P + DAA (my fav.) worth running with a cutting supp like A'mine? OR LX + New AT2?
    Adding Alphamine to that stack would go quite nicely IMO, especially if you are trying to get cut up. You should see some nice recomp changes in your physique (if you don't, something is wrong lol).
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  23. A Very overlooked non-stim fat burner is EBF AAV2.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. get a bottle of appnut uncut, it isn't going to put bp or hr over the top but will supply energy and motivation to hit it hard, which i find perfect for high intensity cardio . find a high rise building that has a stairway with public access and start climbing. for bedtime appnut also makes lipo pm, the macuna is great for sleep and recovery.

    this is fairly basic and inexpensive but has proven itself to be very effective...for me anyways.

    this is a good starting point for someone with not a lot of supplement useage behind them....later on you might want to expand and try out more advanced[expensive] supplements and stacks.

    good luck!!!

  25. get a bottle of appnut uncut, it isn't going to put bp or hr over the top but will supply energy and motivation to hit it hard, which i find perfect for high intensity cardio . find a high rise building that has a stairway with public access and start climbing. for bedtime appnut also makes lipo pm, the macuna is great for sleep and recovery.

    this is fairly basic and inexpensive but has proven itself to be very effective...for me anyways.

    this is a good starting point for someone with not a lot of supplement use experience behind them....later on you might want to expand and try out more advanced[expensive] supplements and stacks.

    good luck!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Raspberry Ketones works well for me for pushing fat loss along at 1500-2000mg a day. I'd recommend Rk 500 xtreme. You could stack it with Syn-30. Alphamine is great but it freaks me the hell out. If you want a really strong stimulant though, alphamine is hard to beat. If you want something less "stimy" I'd try the stack I recommended. Or just get both and when you want a break from stimulants run the RK-500/Syn 30 stack. Keep the Erase pro running all the time though. However, if you get side effects from erase pro like dried up joints and joint pain, lower it to one cap every other day.
    Good additions. Would look at reduce xt, green coffee bean extract and glycophase as well. Thyrocaps is also a great choice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Appnut Drive will literally have you pooping the fat out as long as you keep the cardio and abs up.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Appnut Drive will literally have you pooping the fat out as long as you keep the cardio and abs up.
    I guess you're not familiar with olestra. It didn't go over well.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Aav2
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic powder
    Alphamine
    Erase
    That's a stack right there!!!!!! One for the record books

  30. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    I guess you're not familiar with olestra. It didn't go over well.
    Where would I be without steatorrhea?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Where would I be without steatorrhea?
    Lol. Classic quote

  32. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    That's a stack right there!!!!!! One for the record books
    Will use this VERY soon. Shredded to the bone.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  33. Alphamine
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic Powder
    7-Spray

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Appnut Drive will literally have you pooping the fat out as long as you keep the cardio and abs up.
    I used Drive at 12 caps a day, stacked with ABE and PNI paragon. No problems with pooping, and I also have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I used Drive at 12 caps a day, stacked with ABE and PNI paragon. No problems with pooping, and I also have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
    Wow thats weird. I always have runs for the first 2 weeks on drive and after that im fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements for Cut
    By eggs13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. VOTE! Which is the best supplement for cutting?
    By henryhavoc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:25 PM
  3. What Are Hbest Supplements For Cutting
    By GENO0125 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:14 PM
  4. Supplements for cutting
    By Tick_9se7en3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:12 PM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:04 AM
Log in
Log in