P6 extreme vs daa 3k

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with DAA and Erase and you'll be good. That stack alone is much cheaper and more effective.

clayboy_123

Awards
Is that the strongest OTC test product you can take ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the strongest OTC test product you can take ?
DAA has human data proving it raises test levels. IMO it is the most effective and cheap test boosting product.

clayboy_123

Awards
Is there anything stronger OTC even without regards to price ?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Go with DAA and Erase and you'll be good. That stack alone is much cheaper and more effective.
Agreed. DAA3K with Erase. Or Test Powder / Erase Pro. Best test boosting combo.

I wouldn't take P6 unless I was going through menopause.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which would be a better natural test booster?
Hi clayboy. DAA 3K ™ contains the scientifically studied amount of DAA shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy adults. It is an officially licensed DAA product as well, ensuring the product's purity. DAA with Erase or Erase Pro is a great option and one of my favorite stacks.

Is there anything stronger OTC even without regards to price ?
If price isn't a factor, I'd personally go with USPlabs TEST Powder®, which has a more comprehensive profile. In addition to the amount of DAA used in the study, it includes several other beneficial ingredients. There's estrogen and prolactin control built into the formula along with ergogenic aids.

Here's the TEST Powder profile:

test-powder-facts.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions regarding either of the products.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about doing test powder with p6 red. that might be pretty good haha, im on test powder alone right now but just got a free bottle of p6