yohimbine long term use.

mylo

mylo

Awards
for a long time i've had SEVERE anxiety/adhd. i had an EEG done and it shows that i'm not epileptic, however i have an overactive temporal lobe, which leads to my racing thoughts.

usually a doc would prescribe a combo of an anticonvulsant and a stimulant but i hate being medicated. i've been through benzo and antidepressant addictions and more (recreational junk, ya know?).

my point here is i self-medicate with success by popping 3 no-doz (200 mg caffeine each) a day in split times, they no longer stimulate me, just keep my thoughts from racing. i also took clenbuterol for a week. stopped taking it yesterday and was thinking of taking yohimbine. (let the b2 receptors upregulate as i downregulate the a2's.) i've heard of people doing this with success and my past experiences with yohimbine are that of anyone with adhd, it actually has a calming effect on my mind.

to get to the point as i understand i'm boring you all....

can you make muscle while on yohimbine? or does it inhibit gains the way clen does for me. i imagine my body will get used to it as i'm going to be dosing every day.

mylo

mylo

Awards
weigh in at 213, should be all muscle at around 180- something. my goal is to get down to 195-200.