Anabeta Elite at 12 weeks?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody run ABE for 12 weeks? I notice most cycles are 4-8 weeks. Would 12 weeks be too much?

If so, can just Forskolin be run for 12 weeks? At what doasge? 100mg/ daily? 150mg?

I'm on week 7 with ABE and just wondering if I should get another bottle for a 12 week run or just go with Forskolin-95 for another month.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't go past 8 weeks of ABE without a 4 week break but I would recommend 12 weeks of Forskolin. I've seen some dose anywhere from 50-150mg per day. I'm currently running 100mg per day.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'll drop ABE after 8 weeks and pickup some Forskolin-95 to round out my 12 week cycle. Maybe 150mg/day.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I wonder how much forsk one would have to add to 4 caps/ABE to reach the desired 100mg of forskolin...any chap know, roughly...?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, I wonder how much forsk one would have to add to 4 caps/ABE to reach the desired 100mg of forskolin...any chap know, roughly...?
PES won't say. I would just take 100mg-150mg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I'd cap the ABE usage at 8 weeks, but you can continue the forskolin if you want. Anywhere up to 150mg would be solid (I usually go around 100mg).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is problematic about 12 weeks?
You may not experience anything problematic, but it is a good general rule to take 4 weeks off and start again to see better results and bigger effects.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm always tempted to run Anabeta Elite passed that 8 week mark. I always still see gains into the end of my cycle and wonder how much longer you can go until progress begins to halt.