1,3 dimeth - AnabolicMinds.com

1,3 dimeth

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1,3 dimeth

No this isn't a thread about it being banned or any crap like that. For the people who use/have used it what are safe dosages?

I was thinking about buying some sns adrena g before they ban it, to try 1,3 . can you/should you take it without caffeine? Aka replace caffeine in a PWO stack?

Also is it true 1,3 doesn't raise bp or rhr? Just want to confirm that as I've read it on multiple pages, i thought it was an odd fact.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    No this isn't a thread about it being banned or any crap like that. For the people who use/have used it what are safe dosages?

I was thinking about buying some sns adrena g before they ban it, to try 1,3 . can you/should you take it without caffeine? Aka replace caffeine in a PWO stack?

Also is it true 1,3 doesn't raise bp or rhr? Just want to confirm that as I've read it on multiple pages, i thought it was an odd fact.
    I would start out around 25mg. Replacing or not using caffeine while using DMAA would be a personal preference on how you handle it. As for raising BP, I've seen some report it has but for the most part it hasn't. I would just keep an eye on your BP as you start to dose it.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Start at 20, scale up based on response.

If you get over 100mg, you're probably gonna have a bad time.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

I would start out around 25mg. Replacing or not using caffeine while using DMAA would be a personal preference on how you handle it. As for raising BP, I've seen some report it has but for the most part it hasn't. I would just keep an eye on your BP as you start to dose it.
    If it did, could I use coq10 to lower it if I experience high bp sides? Thanks bayne I'll give it a go, apparently its the mother of all stims =D . is the stim effect more intense than caffeine?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

50mg 1,3 with 150-200mg caffeine was my sweet spot.

What are currently using for a pre-workout?

You could simply add 25mg dmaa
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it did, could I use coq10 to lower it if I experience high bp sides? Thanks bayne I'll give it a go, apparently its the mother of all stims =D . is the stim effect more intense than caffeine?
    Ya that or other BP supplements (Milk Thistle, Hawthorn) would help if your BP raises from DMAA. I know a lot of people report upping the dose of DMAA because they can't feel the stim effect from DMAA anymore. The stim effect is more intense then caffeine so I wouldn't go to high of a dose (~50mg) of DMAA.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I also find 50mg of 1,3 and 100-200mg caffeine to be great for a weekend workout. I can't use that stack during the week though otherwise I won't sleep lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    50mg 1,3 with 150-200mg caffeine was my sweet spot.
    Will usually use a scoop of FocusXT to provide the caff...the nootropics are the 2nd layer of cake and 6-9g cit mal and 1g agmatine are the icing on top...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Are stores still selling adrena-g? I can't seem to find it anywhere
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will usually use a scoop of FocusXT to provide the caff...the nootropics are the 2nd layer of cake and 6-9g cit mal and 1g agmatine are the icing on top...
    That would be nice!

I'm thinking 1 scoop Focus XT + 1 Scoop HemaVol, + 25mg DMAA
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    I would be surprised, we dc'd it well over a year ago...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That would be nice!

I'm thinking 1 scoop Focus XT + 1 Scoop HemaVol, + 25mg DMAA
    I like how you think, foxy
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

dmaa induced hbp is due more to the type of exercise performed, than the stim itself..this is not 100% definitive (always individual, with how things will hit your metabolism) and also tied in with your own health

my own .02, taking anything to combat if you are predisposed to bp issues or doing high-intense activity (running etc) will not be the answer, futile..best thing to do would simply to avoid, if you fall into these two categories

dosage ranges here seem to be pretty solid
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

I would be surprised, we dc'd it well over a year ago...
    I see one site selling expired bottles. How well do you think this stuff lasts?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I see one site selling expired bottles. How well do you think this stuff lasts?
    Would probably depend on how well they've stored it...I have a 240 count bottle I use from time to time that exp this past march and seems to not have lost any potency..
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I see a site that has limited stock of Clearshot.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

20 mg,ramp up. Take with yohimbine for a fun time and stack with a non stim like hemavol
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    20 mg,ramp up. Take with yohimbine for a fun time and stack with a non stim like hemavol
    Interesting sounds like a good stack, time to place me order!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think OG Jack3d had about 10-15mg per scoop...I always found 2 scoops nice, 3 scoops nuts. But never used it daily...
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutraplanet sells/sold the 60mg capsules. Bought some when all the DMAA stuff was going down.

Never again will I start with a dosage that high. Idk why they would dose one capsule that high in the first place. I'm very stim tolerant but that dose had me light headed and kinda nauseous. Start at 20mg and work your way up.

Taken with caffeine is the way to go.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

From what I've seen most studies report no significant rises in BP under normal use. However, normal use does not entail marathon type training...

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Start at 20, scale up based on response.

If you get over 100mg, you're probably gonna have a bad time.
    I lol'd "gonna have a bad time" hysterical!

Chyeeuh have a looksy!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.

OP 25mg with 1.2 scoops of Enhanced worked epic of me. insane
  23. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    OP 25mg with 1.2 scoops of Enhanced worked epic of me. insane
    Nowadays I have to dose 1,3 at 50-60mg to notice something and i didnt abuse it in the past.only too it once or twice a week.i think it builds up tolerance very quick
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

In my personal opinion if you are not feeling 25mg along with 100-200mg caffeine, then you either need a stim break or should not be taking the stuff.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Nowadays I have to dose 1,3 at 50-60mg to notice something and i didnt abuse it in the past.only too it once or twice a week.i think it builds up tolerance very quick
    is the most and quickest, bar none, tolerance adaptive compound around
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    In my personal opinion if you are not feeling 25mg along with 100-200mg caffeine, then you either need a stim break or should not be taking the stuff.
    generally speaking clem
    however, there are always outliers..this is no different than someone who can drink large amounts of caffeine, tolerance can vary greatly by person
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is the most and quickest, bar none, tolerance adaptive compound aroundgenerally speaking clem
    however, there are always outliers..this is no different than someone who can drink large amounts of caffeine, tolerance can vary greatly by person
    So you're down for another dmaa battle with me? Lol

Yeah I agree depending on certain factors like bodyweight 25mg may not effect a 250 lber like it would a 180 lber. But even still 60+ mg of dmaa running through anyone's system can have some serious effects, especially you're average joe. Unfortunately this is what got the stuff basically banned.

And you're right its very tolerance adaptive. Which is what leads so many people to bump up the dose. But just because you no longer feel the neurological effects at 25mg, doesn't mean that 25mg isn't producing the same vasoconstrictive and other physiological effects.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    So you're down for another dmaa battle with me? Lol
    not at all - and I wasn't the first time around either
    Yeah I agree depending on certain factors like bodyweight 25mg may not effect a 250 lber like it would a 180 lber. But even still 60+ mg of dmaa running through anyone's system can have some serious effects, especially you're average joe. Unfortunately this is what got the stuff basically banned.
    again for the most part, agree here
    some are still just naturally tolerant to both more quantity, as well as potential efefcts of that quantity
    And you're right its very tolerance adaptive. Which is what leads so many people to bump up the dose. But just because you no longer feel the neurological effects at 25mg, doesn't mean that 25mg isn't producing the same vasoconstrictive and other physiological effects.
    and there is the other shoe - of course building tolerance is a great deal of the issue in ppl raising consumption to levels higher than what has been discussed as safe amounts..still does not justify making a blanket statement that no one should exceed 25mg and stop if they feel no effects. nor does it quantify blanket statement of impacting neurological effects in same fashion/extent on everyone
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not exceeding 25mg?

Lots of preworkouts had near 100mg at full dose and were well-tolerated by the overwhelming majority of their users.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Not exceeding 25mg?

Lots of preworkouts had near 100mg at full dose and were well-tolerated by the overwhelming majority of their users.
    Yea muscle marinade has 75mg if I'm not mistaken. Granted that isn't a dose I'd be using any more than twice a week just to be on the safe side. After 6-8 weeks of use I typically take a 4-6 week break off the stuff to get my tolerance back down.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Don't want to start a huge debate here... But, I've always felt that if there weren't any proprietary energy blends that dmaa would still be around. No one really knew how much they were taking. That's probably wishful/na´ve thinking, because I'm sure it still would have been over used & abused. Oh well.

Its nice to see that a lot of companies are at least disclosing the caffeine content now.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I owe most of my PR's to DMAA... Nothing revs my engine like 75mg and 300mg caff
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

I stack my 1,3 with caffeine all the time. Just make sure you don't go overboard on the 1,3 because that ish will give you heart palps (at least it did for me). I usually go with a respectable 25 mg of 1,3 and 200 mg of caffeine like most suggested.
  33. New Member

20mg - 100mg

I've used DMAA. I have 20mg capsules from Prima-Force. I bought 8 bottles of 200 caps before they discontinued them. I use them along with my pre-workout. I use 1M.R., which doesnt contain DMAA anymore, so I basically add my own by taking the caps. They work synergistically with caffeine. They don't do a lot by themselves. I've taken up to 100mg. That much causes erectile dysfunction for about 6 hours. 20mg is good. For me (5'9" @ 190lbs) 40mg is the sweet spot--anymore and I seem to feel LESS strong when I lift.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Don't want to start a huge debate here... But, I've always felt that if there weren't any proprietary energy blends that dmaa would still be around. No one really knew how much they were taking. That's probably wishful/na´ve thinking, because I'm sure it still would have been over used & abused. Oh well..
    boldened
    ppl do not understand the acclimation issue with this product, and there is a certain segment that never will
    ephedra, part II .. was bound to happen irregardless, user error

interesting comment tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tampoco View Post
    Nothing revs my engine like 75mg and 300mg caff
    cocaine
    GO!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd start with 20 tbh I really never went higher than 20 except when I took a couple scoops of jacked which was probably 30 mgs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,3-dimeth, drug testing and jobs.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:32 PM
  2. Animal Rage compared to other 1,3-dimeth free pw's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:03 AM
  3. Dose anyone get sad with 1,3-dimeth?