Nitric oxide

  1. Registered User
    douglasharmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Nitric oxide


    Who knows where I can get a pure form of nitric oxide, not L-Arg?

  2. Registered User
    cjwav34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    Nitrates.

    Nutriguard potassium nitrate is the best bang for your buck.
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Nitrates and Agmatine.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nitrates and Agmatine.
    Aka PES Enhanced
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,815
    Answers
    2


    Citrulline Malate
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Aka PES Enhanced
    True that.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    931
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Nitrates.

    Nutriguard potassium nitrate is the best bang for your buck.
    Wasn't there some label issue where there's not actually 250mg of potassium nitrate in nutriguards product and that was the total weight of the capsule + filler?
  8. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,695
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

    Wasn't there some label issue where there's not actually 250mg of potassium nitrate in nutriguards product and that was the total weight of the capsule + filler?
    I think people misunderstood the label and thought there was actually 250mg of nitrates... no one labels it like that though whether its creatine nitrate,leucine nitrate etc

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    931
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think people misunderstood the label and thought there was actually 250mg of nitrates... no one labels it like that though whether its creatine nitrate,leucine nitrate etc
    Lol. Details people. Details.
  10. Registered User
    cjwav34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Wasn't there some label issue where there's not actually 250mg of potassium nitrate in nutriguards product and that was the total weight of the capsule + filler?
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think people misunderstood the label and thought there was actually 250mg of nitrates... no one labels it like that though whether its creatine nitrate,leucine nitrate etc
    This. It was just a label misunderstanding. Each cap is 250mg of KNO3, so roughly 152mg of nitrate per cap.
  11. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

    This. It was just a label misunderstanding. Each cap is 250mg of KNO3, so roughly 152mg of nitrate per cap.
    Did you receive a confirmation email when you ordered, CJ?
    EvoMuse
  12. Registered User
    cjwav34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Did you receive a confirmation email when you ordered, CJ?
    Yep, I've placed two orders from there both arriving within a week. I believe I didn't receive a confirmation email until the day following my order though.
  13. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

    Yep, I've placed two orders from there both arriving within a week. I believe I didn't receive a confirmation email until the day following my order though.
    Okay, good deal.
    EvoMuse
  14. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,670
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by douglasharmon View Post
    Who knows where I can get a pure form of nitric oxide, not L-Arg?
    Wait, wait, wait! Are you asking where you can get nitric oxide? Not things that will produce it, but the gas itself?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleIQ View Post
    Ignite Workout Optimizer has beet juice nitrates.
    Worthless as a supplement

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait! Are you asking where you can get nitric oxide? Not things that will produce it, but the gas itself?
    As if that weren't an issue to begin with, once it gets into the bloodstream, it lasts, oh what, 2 seconds?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,670
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    As if that weren't an issue to begin with, once it gets into the bloodstream, it lasts, oh what, 2 seconds?
    Yeah, you'd have to have a tank basically just pumping it in.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Yeah, you'd have to have a tank basically just pumping it in.
    That's where the money is at, Bane masks pumping nitric oxide for you? Just carry some nice tanks on your back. Extra weight for the squat too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Increasing Nitric oxide?
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:29 AM
  2. Nitric Oxide adn ephedrine
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM
  3. Nitric Oxide Supps stacked with T3?
    By omar castillo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 06:14 PM
  4. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:37 PM
  5. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in