Ursol XT for recomp

  1. Banned
    iCeCreame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Ursol XT for recomp


    just got my eye on dat product. Ursol XT by Forerunner Labs .
    it have in it Forskolin and Ursolic Acid. sounds like Dope recomp product . the dose is 4 capsules daily but for me 6 capsules sounds more likely
    just gotta know if anyone has tried it ?! i might pop it in for my next cut with Alphamine and Dpol reviwes any one?!

  2. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    1619994

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    Now now, .6% absorption is nothing to shy away from. Just take a bottle a day.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,557
    Rep Power
    1590236

    Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    just got my eye on dat product. Ursol XT by Forerunner Labs .
    it have in it Forskolin and Ursolic Acid. sounds like Dope recomp product . the dose is 4 capsules daily but for me 6 capsules sounds more likely
    just gotta know if anyone has tried it ?! i might pop it in for my next cut with Alphamine and Dpol reviwes any one?!
    I liked it alongside ur spray

    I mainly used it for the cyclodextrine w/e its called, an forkskolin stuff.

    Love ur spray.
  5. Banned
    iCeCreame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    any other way of getting it ?! there's a topical product that contains Ursolic Acid?
    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Now now, .6% absorption is nothing to shy away from. Just take a bottle a day.
    that might be an expensive recomp lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I liked it alongside ur spray

    I mainly used it for the cyclodextrine w/e its called, an forkskolin stuff.

    Love ur spray.
    what's cyclodextrine is? and also what's ur spray ? it ain't the first time i heard bout dat hook me up with a link please can't find it at nutra
  6. Registered User
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    1619994

    Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    any other way of getting it ?! there's a topical product that contains Ursolic Acid?
    PA has a spray, as well as an oral product which claims improved oral bioavailability.
  7. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,557
    Rep Power
    1590236

    Ur spray is ursolic acid, its from prototype nutrition
  8. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    I always wanted to try ur spray, but I'm not able to spend money on extra stuff right now.
    Always willing to learn :D
  9. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,557
    Rep Power
    1590236

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I always wanted to try ur spray, but I'm not able to spend money on extra stuff right now.
    It is the real deal hollyfeild
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question Regarding Ursol-XT for Women
    By srenfrew in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:41 PM
  2. rebound xt for pct on a light cycle
    By edale3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 03:55 PM
  3. Rebound XT for Gyno: Dosages?
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:33 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 10:44 PM
  5. Rebound XT for gyno. Stunted Growth?
    By Ddono25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in