Ursol XT for recomp

  1. Ursol XT for recomp


    just got my eye on dat product. Ursol XT by Forerunner Labs .
    it have in it Forskolin and Ursolic Acid. sounds like Dope recomp product . the dose is 4 capsules daily but for me 6 capsules sounds more likely
    just gotta know if anyone has tried it ?! i might pop it in for my next cut with Alphamine and Dpol reviwes any one?!


  2. Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    Now now, .6% absorption is nothing to shy away from. Just take a bottle a day.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    just got my eye on dat product. Ursol XT by Forerunner Labs .
    it have in it Forskolin and Ursolic Acid. sounds like Dope recomp product . the dose is 4 capsules daily but for me 6 capsules sounds more likely
    just gotta know if anyone has tried it ?! i might pop it in for my next cut with Alphamine and Dpol reviwes any one?!
    I liked it alongside ur spray

    I mainly used it for the cyclodextrine w/e its called, an forkskolin stuff.

    Love ur spray.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ursolic acid is bunk orally
    any other way of getting it ?! there's a topical product that contains Ursolic Acid?
    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Now now, .6% absorption is nothing to shy away from. Just take a bottle a day.
    that might be an expensive recomp lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I liked it alongside ur spray

    I mainly used it for the cyclodextrine w/e its called, an forkskolin stuff.

    Love ur spray.
    what's cyclodextrine is? and also what's ur spray ? it ain't the first time i heard bout dat hook me up with a link please can't find it at nutra
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    any other way of getting it ?! there's a topical product that contains Ursolic Acid?
    PA has a spray, as well as an oral product which claims improved oral bioavailability.

  7. Ur spray is ursolic acid, its from prototype nutrition

  8. I always wanted to try ur spray, but I'm not able to spend money on extra stuff right now.
    Always willing to learn :D

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I always wanted to try ur spray, but I'm not able to spend money on extra stuff right now.
    It is the real deal hollyfeild
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. rebound xt for pct on a light cycle
    By edale3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
  2. Rebound XT for Gyno: Dosages?
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:44 PM
  4. Rebound XT for gyno. Stunted Growth?
    By Ddono25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Log in
Log in