ArA

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I know very little about ArA except its an O-6 acid, pro-inflammatory and some people get bad DOMS from it. I get that having inflammation within the muscle is good for hypertrophy but is it selective to the muscle fibers or is this going to offset O-3 supplementation benefits? Any info is appreciated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Immensely. So it is selective via supplementation, which is incredible. So coming off of an 8 week DAA/erase stack, ArA and the other mentioned supps in the post would be a good direction to go in? Any additions that you would recommend? Tks.
You can consider a baby aspirin a day as well (not medical advice). It's more "selective" if you use the ArA pre-exercise only

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I guess that's what the "if dosed properly" part refers to. Any thoughts on running concurrently with ABE or is that overkill?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Gotcha. I guess that's what the "if dosed properly" part refers to. Any thoughts on running concurrently with ABE or is that overkill?
Someone is running this stack on another forum and loving it for body recomposition. You probably can't have a better stack than that, natty

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Someone is running this stack on another forum and loving it for body recomposition. You probably can't have a better stack than that, natty
Coop Approved :thumbup: