Good supplements for a 41 year old?

MAJIKMAN

Awards
Hey guys,

I am 41 years old. In pretty good shape. Have been working out for many years. In the last 5 or 6 years I havent really paid attention to the supplement industry. I have started to take working out very seriously again. Currently the only supps. I am taking are Creatine and Whey Protein. I have been reading the forum to try and catch up on what supplements have come out over the last few years, but its overwhelming since there are so many. Other than the Creatine and Whey, what are some of the best supplements out right now that are proven to be effective? Any recommendations on anything that would be especially effective for someone my age? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your goals, training routine and diet like? Key info there :)

MAJIKMAN

Awards
My diet is in line. My goals are to put on some size while gaining as little fat as possible.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is in line. My goals are to put on some size while gaining as little fat as possible.
My recommendations would be PCT Black with our Pure Test or another choice could be PCT Black with Max Pump. Im not sure how many supps your looking to add or if you want to add in a pre workout. If so Ignite 2 is a great addition to the supplements above.

All of these will aid and assist you in putting on muscle and if the diet is on point as you say it is, fat gain should be minimal if at all.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Our PR-XT and nolvadren-XT would help achieve some lean mass and coupled with a strong diet and training regiment you should see minimal fat gain. There are a lot of good options out there....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking to put on size and without any fat then look into Anavar. It's a great anabolic without the harmful side effects. I would stack this with some sustanol and maybe some DAA and you have yourself a winner!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A basic test booster like SNS DAA with Inhibit P or Erase would be the way to go
This would be my choice. I'm going to plug this everywhere I can because it has made the most difference to my body comp: X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (honestly a great stack with human data showing increases in strength (X-Gels and Bench 1Rm increases) and Forskolin with its body composition data.

I'm getting ready to add in Glycophase to that mix.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As an alternative to DAA you might want to try Bulbine its often overlooked. Inhibit-P is also great for people around our age. Check out the links to purchase. I myself love DAA, and I'll be 41 in 7 days. Never tried it stacked with Inhibit-P but I bet it would enhance the effects. So you've got several different options, all of them pretty affordable.

Reactions: mw1
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking to put on size and without any fat then look into Anavar. It's a great anabolic without the harmful side effects. I would stack this with some sustanol and maybe some DAA and you have yourself a winner!
Dbag

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Solid gold right here.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
This would be my choice. I'm going to plug this everywhere I can because it has made the most difference to my body comp: X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (honestly a great stack with human data showing increases in strength (X-Gels and Bench 1Rm increases) and Forskolin with its body composition data.

I'm getting ready to add in Glycophase to that mix.
Since mg1 threw this thread way off the rails anyway, do you mind elaborating on what you experienced with this stack? Also, any reason you didn't use ABE instead of og AB+forskolin?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Our PR-XT and nolvadren-XT would help achieve some lean mass and coupled with a strong diet and training regiment you should see minimal fat gain. There are a lot of good options out there....
I like this! Anabolic algorithm stack!

MAJIKMAN

Awards
As an alternative to DAA you might want to try Bulbine its often overlooked. Inhibit-P is also great for people around our age. Check out the links to purchase. I myself love DAA, and I'll be 41 in 7 days. Never tried it stacked with Inhibit-P but I bet it would enhance the effects. So you've got several different options, all of them pretty affordable.
What type of results did you experience from DAA? Im curious, since youre around my age. I have been reading about it but I am seeing a ton of mixed reviews.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of results did you experience from DAA? Im curious, since youre around my age. I have been reading about it but I am seeing a ton of mixed reviews.

Increased libido, great mood, and some mild strength gains. I got the same thing thing from Bulbine but it came on slower, but after it hit me it was stronger, especially as far as libido goes. DAA powder gave me side effects of the runs though. Caps on the other hand were fine. I think the gastro side effects are definitely worth it though. For me anyway. DAA just works. With bulbine you gotta be careful, because less actually works better than more. I've found I can take more DAA than the recommended 3 grams and get stronger results. I've gone up to 5-6 grams.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Since mg1 threw this thread way off the rails anyway, do you mind elaborating on what you experienced with this stack? Also, any reason you didn't use ABE instead of og AB+forskolin?
Strength increases, gained a bit of mass whilst leaning out. Forskolin featured a lot in fat burners a while ago and new evidence also shows evidence of increased LBM, which is what I experienced. I'll be re-running the stack again when my X-Gels arrive.

I opted for it that way as i like to control my dosing in every aspect possible (thats why I tend to err toward bulk ingredients) but also as i'm not a big fan of reducing cortisol levels.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A basic test booster like SNS DAA with Inhibit P or Erase would be the way to go
This is a great place to start, while thinking about adding in AnaBeta later.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta
Forskolin
Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am 41 years old. In pretty good shape. Have been working out for many years. In the last 5 or 6 years I havent really paid attention to the supplement industry. I have started to take working out very seriously again. Currently the only supps. I am taking are Creatine and Whey Protein. I have been reading the forum to try and catch up on what supplements have come out over the last few years, but its overwhelming since there are so many. Other than the Creatine and Whey, what are some of the best supplements out right now that are proven to be effective? Any recommendations on anything that would be especially effective for someone my age? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
If you're looking for adding size with minimal fat I would cover a couple of bases:

Formutech Natural EFX and BPS DCP2.0 - these will boost your metabolism and rate of fat oxidation and also boost muscle nutrient uptake and enhance insulin sensitivity and glucose disposal. What does that mean for you? Eat more, gain less fat.

Then add:

Bulk DAA + Lecheek AD-3 OR SNS Inhibit P + PES Erase - this will help to increase your total and free testosterone helping you to gain strength and put on muscle mass more quickly and will work even more effectively with a good calorie surplus enabled by the EFX+DCP stack

That would be a really nice stack to run for 6-8 weeks or so!