Good supplements for a 41 year old? - AnabolicMinds.com

Good supplements for a 41 year old?

1. New Member

Good supplements for a 41 year old?

Hey guys,

I am 41 years old. In pretty good shape. Have been working out for many years. In the last 5 or 6 years I havent really paid attention to the supplement industry. I have started to take working out very seriously again. Currently the only supps. I am taking are Creatine and Whey Protein. I have been reading the forum to try and catch up on what supplements have come out over the last few years, but its overwhelming since there are so many. Other than the Creatine and Whey, what are some of the best supplements out right now that are proven to be effective? Any recommendations on anything that would be especially effective for someone my age? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are your goals, training routine and diet like? Key info there

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. New Member

My diet is in line. My goals are to put on some size while gaining as little fat as possible.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAJIKMAN View Post
    My diet is in line. My goals are to put on some size while gaining as little fat as possible.
    My recommendations would be PCT Black with our Pure Test or another choice could be PCT Black with Max Pump. Im not sure how many supps your looking to add or if you want to add in a pre workout. If so Ignite 2 is a great addition to the supplements above.

All of these will aid and assist you in putting on muscle and if the diet is on point as you say it is, fat gain should be minimal if at all.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is an outline of the stack that gt suggested in our newest promo. It also involves our brand new Active Multi.

Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Our PR-XT and nolvadren-XT would help achieve some lean mass and coupled with a strong diet and training regiment you should see minimal fat gain. There are a lot of good options out there....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Igf2 would be my first choice every time
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A basic test booster like SNS DAA with Inhibit P or Erase would be the way to go

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mod edit: leave aas talk out of here.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    If your looking to put on size and without any fat then look into Anavar. It's a great anabolic without the harmful side effects. I would stack this with some sustanol and maybe some DAA and you have yourself a winner!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    A basic test booster like SNS DAA with Inhibit P or Erase would be the way to go
    This would be my choice. I'm going to plug this everywhere I can because it has made the most difference to my body comp: X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (honestly a great stack with human data showing increases in strength (X-Gels and Bench 1Rm increases) and Forskolin with its body composition data.

I'm getting ready to add in Glycophase to that mix.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your looking to put on size and without any fat then look into Anavar. It's a great anabolic without the harmful side effects. I would stack this with some sustanol and maybe some DAA and you have yourself a winner!

What the???. Seriously?
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As an alternative to DAA you might want to try Bulbine its often overlooked. Inhibit-P is also great for people around our age. Check out the links to purchase. I myself love DAA, and I'll be 41 in 7 days. Never tried it stacked with Inhibit-P but I bet it would enhance the effects. So you've got several different options, all of them pretty affordable.
    S.N.S. Rep

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Dbag

15. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid gold right here.
  16. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

This would be my choice. I'm going to plug this everywhere I can because it has made the most difference to my body comp: X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (honestly a great stack with human data showing increases in strength (X-Gels and Bench 1Rm increases) and Forskolin with its body composition data.

I'm getting ready to add in Glycophase to that mix.
    Since mg1 threw this thread way off the rails anyway, do you mind elaborating on what you experienced with this stack? Also, any reason you didn't use ABE instead of og AB+forskolin?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Our PR-XT and nolvadren-XT would help achieve some lean mass and coupled with a strong diet and training regiment you should see minimal fat gain. There are a lot of good options out there....
    I like this! Anabolic algorithm stack!
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    As an alternative to DAA you might want to try Bulbine its often overlooked. Inhibit-P is also great for people around our age. Check out the links to purchase. I myself love DAA, and I'll be 41 in 7 days. Never tried it stacked with Inhibit-P but I bet it would enhance the effects. So you've got several different options, all of them pretty affordable.
    What type of results did you experience from DAA? Im curious, since youre around my age. I have been reading about it but I am seeing a ton of mixed reviews.
  19. Diamond Member

What type of results did you experience from DAA? Im curious, since youre around my age. I have been reading about it but I am seeing a ton of mixed reviews.

Increased libido, great mood, and some mild strength gains. I got the same thing thing from Bulbine but it came on slower, but after it hit me it was stronger, especially as far as libido goes. DAA powder gave me side effects of the runs though. Caps on the other hand were fine. I think the gastro side effects are definitely worth it though. For me anyway. DAA just works. With bulbine you gotta be careful, because less actually works better than more. I've found I can take more DAA than the recommended 3 grams and get stronger results. I've gone up to 5-6 grams.
    S.N.S. Rep

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Since mg1 threw this thread way off the rails anyway, do you mind elaborating on what you experienced with this stack? Also, any reason you didn't use ABE instead of og AB+forskolin?
    Strength increases, gained a bit of mass whilst leaning out. Forskolin featured a lot in fat burners a while ago and new evidence also shows evidence of increased LBM, which is what I experienced. I'll be re-running the stack again when my X-Gels arrive.

I opted for it that way as i like to control my dosing in every aspect possible (thats why I tend to err toward bulk ingredients) but also as i'm not a big fan of reducing cortisol levels.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    This is a great place to start, while thinking about adding in AnaBeta later.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabeta
    Forskolin
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic Powder.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Hey guys,

I am 41 years old. In pretty good shape. Have been working out for many years. In the last 5 or 6 years I havent really paid attention to the supplement industry. I have started to take working out very seriously again. Currently the only supps. I am taking are Creatine and Whey Protein. I have been reading the forum to try and catch up on what supplements have come out over the last few years, but its overwhelming since there are so many. Other than the Creatine and Whey, what are some of the best supplements out right now that are proven to be effective? Any recommendations on anything that would be especially effective for someone my age? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
    If you're looking for adding size with minimal fat I would cover a couple of bases:

Formutech Natural EFX and BPS DCP2.0 - these will boost your metabolism and rate of fat oxidation and also boost muscle nutrient uptake and enhance insulin sensitivity and glucose disposal. What does that mean for you? Eat more, gain less fat.

Then add:

Bulk DAA + Lecheek AD-3 OR SNS Inhibit P + PES Erase - this will help to increase your total and free testosterone helping you to gain strength and put on muscle mass more quickly and will work even more effectively with a good calorie surplus enabled by the EFX+DCP stack

That would be a really nice stack to run for 6-8 weeks or so!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. New Member

Thanks for the advice guys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. supplements for a 42 year-old
    By real tdawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:28 AM
  2. Supplements for a 17 year old?