How many use ephedrine for performance? - AnabolicMinds.com

How many use ephedrine for performance?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many use ephedrine for performance?

I know I lot of people use it for fat loss but how many use it for performance and is it a better performance "drug" than Caffein?

I use EC before workouts for performance, but just wanted to know if one is actually better than the other and what people think of ephedrine as a performance aid?

Thanks for any input!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In first. I don't like it before cardio because it makes my heart rate too high. I have had it before weight training, but i prefer caffeine or a pre-workout
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love EC pre workout, but like 45 min to an hour before. So it hits me from the beginning on.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back in the day I would. But my tolerance builds so quickly to it that it becomes frustrating very fast. Now I just use Enhanced pre-workout, obviously
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    In first. I don't like it before cardio because it makes my heart rate too high. I have had it before weight training, but i prefer caffeine or a pre-workout
    How about with pre-workout?
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I love EC pre workout, but like 45 min to an hour before. So it hits me from the beginning on.
    Cool, I'll try that. I usually just take it 20-30 min before.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    How about with pre-workout?
    I will try it tomorrow and let you know!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EC is a great preworkout option. On days when I'm looking to break from Enhanced or High Volume (new in my arsenal), it's my go-to
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use Primatene regularly before my workouts so I breath better...

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    EC is a great preworkout option. On days when I'm looking to break from Enhanced or High Volume (new in my arsenal), it's my go-to
    How much EC do you use?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ive been taking hordenine. it's really cheap in bulk. I wouldn't say it slows digestion or kills the appetite as advertised, but I have a lot more energy all day at 3x doses. im taking more than levels typically suggested, but ive noticed no unwelcome jitters and NO crash
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    ive been taking hordenine. it's really cheap in bulk. I wouldn't say it slows digestion or kills the appetite as advertised, but I have a lot more energy all day at 3x doses. im taking more than levels typically suggested, but ive noticed no unwelcome jitters and NO crash
    Hordenine is arguably the most worthless stimulant on the market
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    How much EC do you use?
    250/25, as seen in the studies
  14. Advanced Member

250/25, as seen in the studies
    Oh nice! I haven't been that ballsy yet... Is that the most effective dose?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I will try it tomorrow and let you know!
    I did 25mg Ephedrine and 2 scoops of flashover at 0600. Workout started at 0645. I had an outstanding workout session, and I am still energized. Good stuff. I did notice that I reached muscle failure faster, at least I think it was faster than normal. I may test it out again later this week
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I use Primatene regularly before my workouts so I breath better...
    That is what I use, I haven't found any without Guaifenesin. Some online but the price was outrageous.
  17. Advanced Member

I did 25mg Ephedrine and 2 scoops of flashover at 0600. Workout started at 0645. I had an outstanding workout session, and I am still energized. Good stuff. I did notice that I reached muscle failure faster, at least I think it was faster than normal. I may test it out again later this week
    Nice, thanks for getting back with us
    I'll try it in the next couple of days!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ephedrine works great in small amounts to pick me throughout the day, but not for a workout.

Mike
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I once chased a bronkaid with 1.5 scoops of enhanced. Iv never tried crack..but I have a feeling that the enhanced + bronkaid is a fairly similar feeling.
    It was ridiculous
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post

I once chased a bronkaid with 1.5 scoops of enhanced. Iv never tried crack..but I have a feeling that the enhanced + bronkaid is a fairly similar feeling.
    It was ridiculous
    Damn!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Damn!
    Yah it was intense. I don't think I will be doing that again..way toooooo much.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hordenine is arguably the most worthless stimulant on the market
    i'll hear any argument there is for sure, but the stuff works. i got some off of this auction site, and im sticking with it. again, i am taking a much larger dosage
  23. New Member

I take 25mg with whatever pre workout supp I'm using that day. Usually 2 scoops no Xplode
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

I've gotten to taking 200 mg caffeine tab with 30 mg of ephedrine (2 tabs Primatene) and a scoop of Ultima + 1 g Agmatine + 3 g DAA and that makes for a very nice workout.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 10tonbrick View Post
    I take 25mg with whatever pre workout supp I'm using that day. Usually 2 scoops no Xplode
    We have to get you off of that NoXplode. Have you tried Gameday by MAN? That stuff rocks. Or Prodigy. I can't stand the taste of noxplode anymore.
  26. New Member

We have to get you off of that NoXplode. Have you tried Gameday by MAN? That stuff rocks. Or Prodigy. I can't stand the taste of noxplode anymore.
    Lol why is that? No I have not tried game day, good pumps?

I like noxplode cause I get it on sale 50 scoops for 34$
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Great pumps, great energy. Check out Nutraplanet for some awesome deals on Pre-workouts. MAN has a special, buy a Nolvadren XT on sale, get a trial tub of Gameday. There is win all over that deal. I think a full tub is only 31$, and has 60 servings. No unnecessary fillers like NoXplode either.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That's a great price! Game Day is great and yes the pumps at 1 scoop are amazing! Not sure if your looking for an estrogen/cortisol blocker but NP has MAN Nolvadren for an insane price! Plus you get a trial size of Game Day!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

30. New Member

Great pumps, great energy. Check out Nutraplanet for some awesome deals on Pre-workouts. MAN has a special, buy a Nolvadren XT on sale, get a trial tub of Gameday. There is win all over that deal. I think a full tub is only 31$, and has 60 servings. No unnecessary fillers like NoXplode either.
    Cool thanks for the advice, iv been wanting to drop the noxplode for a while. Ill check it out
  31. New Member

Would the nolvadren work like erase pro? I just started a halo d cycle and would add it to pct
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Would the nolvadren work like erase pro? I just started a halo d cycle and would add it to pct
    Yes they both have the same main compound
  33. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use it for performance and it works very well for me. I had gotten great results when I stack it with alpha rage pre workout by MGN. Both of these products work really well together. If you would like some samples send me a PM.
  34. Diamond Member

Yes they both have the same main compound
    This is quite incorrect. Erase Pro contains B. diffusa, which is comparable (and compared, in studies) to clinical anti-estrogens. It possesses SERM-esque activity, adaptogenically lowers cortisol, and conveys a variety of health benefits (which are particularly useful during PCT). E. Alatus is also in Erase Pro at an effective dose for further aromatase inhibition (competitive rather than suicidal, to create a trifecta of results).
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

This is quite incorrect. Erase Pro contains B. diffusa, which is comparable (and compared, in studies) to clinical anti-estrogens. It possesses SERM-esque activity, adaptogenically lowers cortisol, and conveys a variety of health benefits (which are particularly useful during PCT). E. Alatus is also in Erase Pro at an effective dose for further aromatase inhibition (competitive rather than suicidal, to create a trifecta of results).
    I think Pete was comparing Erase and Nolvadren XT. I missed the word 'Pro' the first time I read it as well.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I just meant the main compound androst-3,5. Not the other compounds.
  37. Diamond Member

I think Pete was comparing Erase and Nolvadren XT. I missed the word 'Pro' the first time I read it as well.
    I just meant the main compound androst-3,5. Not the other compounds.
    Ah, gotcha. I think the potency of the other compounds in Erase Pro honestly doesn't get the credit it deserves. B. Diffusa is no joke:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

In this study, B Diffusa in the proper extract was found to be as effective as Faslodex, an incredibly strong clinical anti-estrogen.

Ask someone who's run Erase and Erase Pro at 75mg a day which one dried them out more and was a stronger anti-estrogen. Erase is a great AI, but Erase Pro has no equal in terms of potency, something which should be considered heavily during PCT.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I've always wanted to try erase pro.

I've used OG erase and of course Nolvadren and I always got great results.
  39. Advanced Member

Ah, gotcha. I think the potency of the other compounds in Erase Pro honestly doesn't get the credit it deserves. B. Diffusa is no joke:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

In this study, B Diffusa in the proper extract was found to be as effective as Faslodex, an incredibly strong clinical anti-estrogen.

Ask someone who's run Erase and Erase Pro at 75mg a day which one dried them out more and was a stronger anti-estrogen. Erase is a great AI, but Erase Pro has no equal in terms of potency, something which should be considered heavily during PCT.
    I actually like OG Erase better than Pro, but I never used in a PCT though...
  40. New Member

Cool thanks guys. Would that with tamox be overkill ? I don't want an estrogen rebound

Sorry for thread high jack this is good info

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many cycles normal for a 24 year old?
    By p00ndawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 06:25 PM
  2. What and how to use these for contest diet
    By oldford911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:30 PM
  3. How many use NO supplements in the summer?
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:28 AM