How many use ephedrine for performance?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I know I lot of people use it for fat loss but how many use it for performance and is it a better performance "drug" than Caffein?

I use EC before workouts for performance, but just wanted to know if one is actually better than the other and what people think of ephedrine as a performance aid?

Thanks for any input!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In first. I don't like it before cardio because it makes my heart rate too high. I have had it before weight training, but i prefer caffeine or a pre-workout

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I love EC pre workout, but like 45 min to an hour before. So it hits me from the beginning on.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in the day I would. But my tolerance builds so quickly to it that it becomes frustrating very fast. Now I just use Enhanced pre-workout, obviously

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC is a great preworkout option. On days when I'm looking to break from Enhanced or High Volume (new in my arsenal), it's my go-to

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Primatene regularly before my workouts so I breath better...

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking hordenine. it's really cheap in bulk. I wouldn't say it slows digestion or kills the appetite as advertised, but I have a lot more energy all day at 3x doses. im taking more than levels typically suggested, but ive noticed no unwelcome jitters and NO crash

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ive been taking hordenine. it's really cheap in bulk. I wouldn't say it slows digestion or kills the appetite as advertised, but I have a lot more energy all day at 3x doses. im taking more than levels typically suggested, but ive noticed no unwelcome jitters and NO crash
Hordenine is arguably the most worthless stimulant on the market

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try it tomorrow and let you know!
I did 25mg Ephedrine and 2 scoops of flashover at 0600. Workout started at 0645. I had an outstanding workout session, and I am still energized. Good stuff. I did notice that I reached muscle failure faster, at least I think it was faster than normal. I may test it out again later this week

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Primatene regularly before my workouts so I breath better...
That is what I use, I haven't found any without Guaifenesin. Some online but the price was outrageous.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I did 25mg Ephedrine and 2 scoops of flashover at 0600. Workout started at 0645. I had an outstanding workout session, and I am still energized. Good stuff. I did notice that I reached muscle failure faster, at least I think it was faster than normal. I may test it out again later this week
Nice, thanks for getting back with us :)
I'll try it in the next couple of days!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine works great in small amounts to pick me throughout the day, but not for a workout.

Mike

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
EC is a great preworkout option. On days when I'm looking to break from Enhanced or High Volume (new in my arsenal), it's my go-to
I once chased a bronkaid with 1.5 scoops of enhanced. Iv never tried crack..but I have a feeling that the enhanced + bronkaid is a fairly similar feeling.
It was ridiculous

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I once chased a bronkaid with 1.5 scoops of enhanced. Iv never tried crack..but I have a feeling that the enhanced + bronkaid is a fairly similar feeling.
It was ridiculous
Damn!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Hordenine is arguably the most worthless stimulant on the market
i'll hear any argument there is for sure, but the stuff works. i got some off of this auction site, and im sticking with it. again, i am taking a much larger dosage

10tonbrick

Awards
I take 25mg with whatever pre workout supp I'm using that day. Usually 2 scoops no Xplode

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten to taking 200 mg caffeine tab with 30 mg of ephedrine (2 tabs Primatene) and a scoop of Ultima + 1 g Agmatine + 3 g DAA and that makes for a very nice workout.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 25mg with whatever pre workout supp I'm using that day. Usually 2 scoops no Xplode
We have to get you off of that NoXplode. Have you tried Gameday by MAN? That stuff rocks. Or Prodigy. I can't stand the taste of noxplode anymore.

10tonbrick

Awards
We have to get you off of that NoXplode. Have you tried Gameday by MAN? That stuff rocks. Or Prodigy. I can't stand the taste of noxplode anymore.
Lol why is that? No I have not tried game day, good pumps?

I like noxplode cause I get it on sale 50 scoops for 34$

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great pumps, great energy. Check out Nutraplanet for some awesome deals on Pre-workouts. MAN has a special, buy a Nolvadren XT on sale, get a trial tub of Gameday. There is win all over that deal. I think a full tub is only 31$, and has 60 servings. No unnecessary fillers like NoXplode either.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

That's a great price! Game Day is great and yes the pumps at 1 scoop are amazing! Not sure if your looking for an estrogen/cortisol blocker but NP has MAN Nolvadren for an insane price! Plus you get a trial size of Game Day!

10tonbrick

Awards
Great pumps, great energy. Check out Nutraplanet for some awesome deals on Pre-workouts. MAN has a special, buy a Nolvadren XT on sale, get a trial tub of Gameday. There is win all over that deal. I think a full tub is only 31$, and has 60 servings. No unnecessary fillers like NoXplode either.
Cool thanks for the advice, iv been wanting to drop the noxplode for a while. Ill check it out

10tonbrick

Awards
Would the nolvadren work like erase pro? I just started a halo d cycle and would add it to pct

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use it for performance and it works very well for me. I had gotten great results when I stack it with alpha rage pre workout by MGN. Both of these products work really well together. If you would like some samples send me a PM.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would the nolvadren work like erase pro? I just started a halo d cycle and would add it to pct
Yes they both have the same main compound
This is quite incorrect. Erase Pro contains B. diffusa, which is comparable (and compared, in studies) to clinical anti-estrogens. It possesses SERM-esque activity, adaptogenically lowers cortisol, and conveys a variety of health benefits (which are particularly useful during PCT). E. Alatus is also in Erase Pro at an effective dose for further aromatase inhibition (competitive rather than suicidal, to create a trifecta of results).

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is quite incorrect. Erase Pro contains B. diffusa, which is comparable (and compared, in studies) to clinical anti-estrogens. It possesses SERM-esque activity, adaptogenically lowers cortisol, and conveys a variety of health benefits (which are particularly useful during PCT). E. Alatus is also in Erase Pro at an effective dose for further aromatase inhibition (competitive rather than suicidal, to create a trifecta of results).
I think Pete was comparing Erase and Nolvadren XT. I missed the word 'Pro' the first time I read it as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just meant the main compound androst-3,5. Not the other compounds.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think Pete was comparing Erase and Nolvadren XT. I missed the word 'Pro' the first time I read it as well.
I just meant the main compound androst-3,5. Not the other compounds.
Ah, gotcha. I think the potency of the other compounds in Erase Pro honestly doesn't get the credit it deserves. B. Diffusa is no joke:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

In this study, B Diffusa in the proper extract was found to be as effective as Faslodex, an incredibly strong clinical anti-estrogen.

Ask someone who's run Erase and Erase Pro at 75mg a day which one dried them out more and was a stronger anti-estrogen. Erase is a great AI, but Erase Pro has no equal in terms of potency, something which should be considered heavily during PCT.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've always wanted to try erase pro.

I've used OG erase and of course Nolvadren and I always got great results.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ah, gotcha. I think the potency of the other compounds in Erase Pro honestly doesn't get the credit it deserves. B. Diffusa is no joke:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

In this study, B Diffusa in the proper extract was found to be as effective as Faslodex, an incredibly strong clinical anti-estrogen.

Ask someone who's run Erase and Erase Pro at 75mg a day which one dried them out more and was a stronger anti-estrogen. Erase is a great AI, but Erase Pro has no equal in terms of potency, something which should be considered heavily during PCT.
I actually like OG Erase better than Pro, but I never used in a PCT though...

10tonbrick

Awards
Cool thanks guys. Would that with tamox be overkill ? I don't want an estrogen rebound

Sorry for thread high jack this is good info

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Erase at home. Haven't used it though. Currently running Nolvadren XT and I am seeing great results. I ran it for 4 weeks again a while back, leaned an hardened.