Prime dosing

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
What have you guys felt was the most effective dosing. I know the 69 protocol is mentioned quite a bit, but have any of you felt like gains were much better upping the dose, keeping it steady on off days etc. I know many of you have played with the dosing. I have done some searches and I don't get much specific info. I am looking mainly for strength gains by the way.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you guys felt was the most effective dosing. I know the 69 protocol is mentioned quite a bit, but have any of you felt like gains were much better upping the dose, keeping it steady on off days etc. I know many of you have played with the dosing. I have done some searches and I don't get much specific info. I am looking mainly for strength gains by the way.
Depends how much money you want to spend. I have seen a few people on here go as high as 12 caps per day. I wouldn't suggest that for liabilityreasons but it's happened before.

I always stick to 6 on off days, 9 on training days and completely off Saturday and Sunday.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
69 protocol is where its at

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm currently logging it. 6 on off days. 9 on training days. 1 day off a week. The Pre-workout dose makes a huge difference in my workouts. Getting great results. About day 14 you'll be shocked. Only downside is it gets expensive, wish a bottle had a months supply at 6/9 protocol.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends how much money you want to spend. I have seen a few people on here go as high as 12 caps per day. I wouldn't suggest that for liabilityreasons but it's happened before.

I always stick to 6 on off days, 9 on training days and completely off Saturday and Sunday.
So for me that would be 9 M-F, and none on the weekends mostly.
How many days a week do you train?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for me that would be 9 M-F, and none on the weekends mostly.
How many days a week do you train?
dont know about that then. i train 3-4x a week with weights. i dont dose 9 caps for cardio or anything like that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently logging it. 6 on off days. 9 on training days. 1 day off a week. The Pre-workout dose makes a huge difference in my workouts. Getting great results. About day 14 you'll be shocked. Only downside is it gets expensive, wish a bottle had a months supply at 6/9 protocol.
i swear, when the 69 protocol was first introduced, it was off saturday and sunday. i have no clue when it changed. TexasLifter89 and I were talking about this a while back and he remembers it how i do. I am no way saying you are wrong, i just dont know when it changed.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
i swear, when the 69 protocol was first introduced, it was off saturday and sunday. i have no clue when it changed. TexasLifter89 and I were talking about this a while back and he remembers it how i do. I am no way saying you are wrong, i just dont know when it changed.
Yea I modified mine so its only 1 day off. That way I can workout 6 times a week and still take it everyday I workout. I'm kinda addicted.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I modified mine so its only 1 day off. That way I can workout 6 times a week and still take it everyday I workout. I'm kinda addicted.
man i love me some Prime as well.

i remember when everyone use to hate on me a while back for suggesting Prime.

docrx

docrx

Awards
I've usually taken 6 caps a day. If i took more than that i got some side-effects, got a bit dizzy, anyone else had that?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it in 08-09', 5 on 2 off. Still very effective IMO. 69 protocol + DC training = gains for days in my experience.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it in 08-09', 5 on 2 off. Still very effective IMO. 69 protocol + DC training = gains for days in my experience.
i forgot you are one like me who loved prime with DC. and i thought it was 5 on 2 off around 08 area. glad im not the only one

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So expensive dosing that high, but I am going to give it a go later this year

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do u guys handle timing if doing IF.. Meaning spreading the doses far enough away. I'm also doing my cardio in the am
And weights after work ... So I'm assuming save the pre workout dose for weights (but then I eat right after) lol so it'll get all bunched up.

Example:

Monday-Wed-fri

Cardio 10-11 am
Work 12-4 or 5 (love my job)
Weights (3 caps prime @4:30) 5-630pm
Meal 7pm (3caps prime)
Meal 9-10pm (3 caps prime)

Tues/thurs-
No cardio
Work 11-4
Meal 7pm (3caps prime)

Is that dosing too bunched up (running 69 protocol for 8 weeks) w versa and c20!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
How do u guys handle timing if doing IF.. Meaning spreading the doses far enough away. I'm also doing my cardio in the am
And weights after work ... So I'm assuming save the pre workout dose for weights (but then I eat right after) lol so it'll get all bunched up.

Example:

Monday-Wed-fri

Cardio 10-11 am
Work 12-4 or 5 (love my job)
Meal 7pm (3caps prime)

Tues/thurs-
No cardio
Work 11-4
Meal 7pm (3caps prime)

Is that dosing too bunched up (running 69 protocol for 8 weeks) w versa and c20!
Imo it looks pretty good, but I always preferred 6 preworkout. Give it a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kool4445 Anabolics 10
23con Supplements 3
toosmall Supplements 5
Supplements 7
Supplements 2