My favorite thing about High Volume is...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you that don't know, our non-stim preworkout product, High Volume, was released earlier this week. I finally got a chance to try it and threw it together with AcuteFX to see what kind of synergy I could get out of the two.

Needless to say, my favorite thing about High Volume was the (unexpected) focus I received from it as well as the incredible pumps I had during and well after (hours) after my workout!

For others who have tried it tell me what your favorite thing is about it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you that don't know, our non-stim preworkout product, High Volume, was released earlier this week. I finally got a chance to try it and threw it together with AcuteFX to see what kind of synergy I could get out of the two.

Needless to say, my favorite thing about High Volume was the (unexpected) focus I received from it as well as the incredible pumps I had during and well after (hours) after my workout!

For others who have tried it tell me what your favorite thing is about it!
Hmmm.... Focus. Would love to get a bottle soon and try it and compare it to lit up (in the focus department). That is one thing I love about Lit-Up, the focus. Would be great if this product matches or out performed Lit-Up in that area.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm.... Focus. Would love to get a bottle soon and try it and compare it to lit up (in the focus department). That is one thing I love about Lit-Up, the focus. Would be great if this product matches or out performed Lit-Up in that area.
The focus came to me as quite a surprise. I knew I was looking at great pumps but wasn't prepared for the engaging focus I received!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't bought a tub yet (can a rep please PM me and tell me when it arrives in the UK?).

Easy answer, 5g of L-Citrulline lol. Nobody else does it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the profile overall. The amounts of Agmatine and Citrulline and the inclusion of Taurine and Micro GMS are awesome. I just realized that there are two flavors tho...I should have ordered both rather than a ton of Watermelon (even though I enjoy that flavor).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the profile overall. The amounts of Agmatine and Citrulline and the inclusion of Taurine and Micro GMS are awesome. I just realized that there are two flavors tho...I should have ordered both rather than a ton of Watermelon (even though I enjoy that flavor).
What is the other? The only one I saw on NP was watermelon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the other? The only one I saw on NP was watermelon.
Pink Lemonade...I thought I only saw Watermelon when I bought it so maybe it is a recent addition?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pink Lemonade...I thought I only saw Watermelon when I bought it so maybe it is a recent addition?
I looked yesterday, there was no alternative flavour that I could see.

I hope the pink lemonade is as good as Formula-X.

Athletix reps, I am even more excited. :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked yesterday, there was no alternative flavour that I could see.

I hope the pink lemonade is as good as Formula-X.

Athletix reps, I am even more excited. :D
I heard it tastes even better than the pink lemonade flavor of Formula X :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix sent me one of each. I haven't gotten a good workout in on them but I did taste test them. The taste was great. I never tried the PL Formula-X to compare

domore

Awards
Athletix sent me one of each. I haven't gotten a good workout in on them but I did taste test them. The taste was great. I never tried the PL Formula-X to compare
I definitely enjoyed the sample I had. To me, it seemed to lighter on the flavor, which is nice in comparison to some flavorings.

#Refreshing

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
lol why aint this not in the promo section?

my fav was those weird ass balls floating in the mix, you think, **** gritty and sand like, and they werent.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
My favourite thing about high volume is its not available in the UK?!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol why aint this not in the promo section?

my fav was those weird ass balls floating in the mix, you think, **** gritty and sand like, and they werent.
Things must have changed because they don't look like that (to me anyway) and it definitely mixes much better than you guys complained it did haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hurry up!

You made the same joke in the Enhanced thread. You need new comedy material lol.
Cause I havent tried them. Lol. My dry humor isn't very funny on screen as in my head

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love how easy I can stack it with any pre-workout.

2 scoops of High Volume is nuts tho, 1 scoop is more than enough stacked with a pre-workout like Acute FX, Enhanced or Origin.

PUMPS..

PUMPS....

PUMPS!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What non-stim supps would go good with High Volume?

High Volume is strong alone, more than enough for a non stim pre-workout. But if your really looking to add something else I bet FocusXT caffeine free would be a nice stack.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Kinda upset I pulled the trigger on watermelon without knowing pink lemonade was available.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda upset I pulled the trigger on watermelon without knowing pink lemonade was available.
Ya Watermelon was the only one available when I purchased...the pink lemonade sounds awesome though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both taste really good :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When my High Volume comes in - I will definitely do that taste test vs Formula X for you guys.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When my High Volume comes in - I will definitely do that taste test vs Formula X for you guys.

They are both pretty good tasting, hard to say which is better :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The focus was crazy especially since Im a huge stim junkie. I haven't found any Athletix products not to deliver. I only wish they'd bring back Formula x :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any reports of headaches from this?
No reports back about headaches with High Volume.

For myself, if I'm going into a workout wth a bit of a headache and use any type of pre-workout with caffeine or something to boost NO2 my headache always gets worse.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed the FOCUS.. I was locked in..

As far as stacking with other non stims.. I tried it with Formutech Endurance and had great results.. Endurance adds in BCAAs, COP, Beta Alanine

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find caffeine reduces my headaches, when I have them.

Too much nitrate can give me a headache though (probably due to blood pressure getting lower)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find caffeine reduces my headaches, when I have them.

Too much nitrate can give me a headache though (probably due to blood pressure getting lower)
Crazy how everyone is different, I always found Nitrates decreased my headaches, maybe because mine is high blood pressure related and thats why it gets worse for me when I use caffeine. Interesting.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that I can take it late night when I get off from work and don't have to worry about having a hard time falling and staying asleep!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that I can take it late night when I get off from work and don't have to worry about having a hard time falling and staying asleep!
What have you been sticking with 1 or 2 scoops?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 Foot 9'/250lb dosing- Acute FX 4 caps, High Volume 2.5 scoops/ Acute FX 2 caps intra.

lol
Haha. Yea quickly pull the old stock! We got some labels to change!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hate to bring this into the discussion but I have to: How does it compare to Hemavol? I love Hemavol and order it whenever I have extra cash for supps. I was going to give High Volume a shot with my next order regardless but figured I would ask anyways

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High volume looks very solid!
I'm a huge fan of stim free preworkouts.
I will no doubt give this one a try soon.
Lol There are 2 many new supplements I want to try lmao I'm gonna go broke trying them all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate to bring this into the discussion but I have to: How does it compare to Hemavol? I love Hemavol and order it whenever I have extra cash for supps. I was going to give High Volume a shot with my next order regardless but figured I would ask anyways

Both great products but you will have to try them each yourself to find out which you prefer. With High Volume you get a pretty amazing dose of GMS, Citrulline and Agmatine. Along with Plantago added into the mix for increased endurance.

5g of L-Citrulline, 1g of Agmatine in High Volume, at 20 servings.