My favorite thing about High Volume is...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Ingite2 + MaxPUMP + High Volume .... holy pumpitis
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice! I just got my sample bottle of Uncut in yesterday, gonna give it a shot tomorrow with High Volume, should be good
    can't wait to hear your feedback on the combo.

  3. My favorite thing about High Volume is the amazing price tag I saw in the email I got today.....:O
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice! I just got my sample bottle of Uncut in yesterday, gonna give it a shot tomorrow with High Volume, should be good
    Bro I ran uncut twice now stuff is legit and damn good before softball tourney. I did a scoop of High volume before games last week and burnt a good lc fielder twice for doubles! I need to get Athletix to Sponsor us and come out with Jersey's Saying HIGH VOLUME!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro I ran uncut twice now stuff is legit and damn good before softball tourney. I did a scoop of High volume before games last week and burnt a good lc fielder twice for doubles! I need to get Athletix to Sponsor us and come out with Jersey's Saying HIGH VOLUME!

    Nice!

    I can't get over the Acute FX/High Volume combo, normally any pre-workout combo I try the effects end up going away after a couple weeks, but this stuff hasn't warn off at all.

    Arm day without High Volume now just doesn't make sense lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. I'll be picking up a bottle, looks like one of few supps that could potentially ***** Hemavol for pumps.

    Also with a good dose of gms it makes a good X-Factor/ArA stacker!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'll be picking up a bottle, looks like one of few supps that could potentially ***** Hemavol for pumps.

    Also with a good dose of gms it makes a good X-Factor/ArA stacker!
    Oh lord.

    High Volume + XF + Anabeta Elite + GMS (standalone or Glycergrow) = OMG. Hell if you were dangerous you could throw in a splash of Enhanced...

    Name:  mega-rage-face_design.png
Views: 90
Size:  62.1 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. aha yeah man 1.5 scoops Enhanced+1.5 scoops of High Volume for pumps is crazy!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha yeah man 1.5 scoops Enhanced+1.5 scoops of High Volume for pumps is crazy!
    I do one and one. Enhanced gives me the Hershey squirts. However after I'm done I feel lean as ****

  10. I did some occlusive training last night on 2.5 scoops HV... holy ****. I thought standard preacher curl/tricep pushdown was pumps enough. Nope!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I did some occlusive training last night on 2.5 scoops HV... holy ****. I thought standard preacher curl/tricep pushdown was pumps enough. Nope!
    I hear crazy things about that. I need to know more. New thread dj

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I hear crazy things about that. I need to know more. New thread dj
    Oh boy... alright let me go find my online resources... brb!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I hear crazy things about that. I need to know more. New thread dj
    Blood Flow Restrictive Training (Occlusion Training)
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. What in High Volume promotes focus? I like the high Citrulline dose a lot
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    What in High Volume promotes focus? I like the high Citrulline dose a lot
    I'm assuming the Plantago plays a role with that. But my google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find much on it. JD may be better versed on the subject... but it does do something for focus which is nice and most certainly unexpected.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I'll be picking up a bottle, looks like one of few supps that could potentially ***** Hemavol for pumps.

    Also with a good dose of gms it makes a good X-Factor/ArA stacker!
    Dude is reading my mind!
    BOARD TYRANT

  17. Speaking of High Volume, I about ruptured my biceps yesterday lol..... And I LOVED it!

    Pre: 1 cap SNS Glycophase followed by 40g carbs
    1 Scoop Pure PF3
    1 scoop Volatile
    1 scoop High Volume

    The GMS, Agmatine, and Citrulline from High Volume, mixed with the ingredients in Volatile + Glycophase and carbs= Mind blowing pump and fullness
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm assuming the Plantago plays a role with that. But my google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find much on it. JD may be better versed on the subject... but it does do something for focus which is nice and most certainly unexpected.
    Agreed, Plantago is still a very new ingredient and known for it's boost in Endurance/Performance, but I also feel increased focus with High Volume.

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Speaking of High Volume, I about ruptured my biceps yesterday lol..... And I LOVED it!

    Pre: 1 cap SNS Glycophase followed by 40g carbs
    1 Scoop Pure PF3
    1 scoop Volatile
    1 scoop High Volume

    The GMS, Agmatine, and Citrulline from High Volume, mixed with the ingredients in Volatile + Glycophase and carbs= Mind blowing pump and fullness
    Sick combo!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. High Volume is awesome, but Acute FX is a wicked pre-workout, just saw it's on sale for only $19.21!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    High Volume is awesome, but Acute FX is a wicked pre-workout, just saw it's on sale for only $19.21!
    Nice. Labor Day bonus!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice. Labor Day bonus!
    No doubt! Nutra puts on amazing sales.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. My favorite thing about High Volume is...

    Stacking it with Acute FX & Anabeta!

    Pumps, vascularity and full look are amazing with this combo.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. I like the pumps along with feeling like I could bust through a wall while smiling lol. I tried mixing it with enhance freaking wicked pumps.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I like the pumps along with feeling like I could bust through a wall while smiling lol. I tried mixing it with enhance freaking wicked pumps.

    I just finished my bench workout not long ago, some sick pumps with that combo!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. My NEW favorite thing about High Volume is...

    Using 1 scoop Intra-Workout for kickboxing, works amazing, the Plantago gives a very nice endurance boost along with the improved muscle endurance that Citrulline + GMS offers.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. I can say you guys must have worked on the flavor since I beta tested it; that weird "aftertaste" I reported isn't present in the retail version.
    BOARD TYRANT

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I can say you guys must have worked on the flavor since I beta tested it; that weird "aftertaste" I reported isn't present in the retail version.
    Yes their was improvements made in taste + 2.5g more of L-Citrulline.


    Have you tried Watermelon or Pink Lemonade?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    My NEW favorite thing about High Volume is...

    Using 1 scoop Intra-Workout for kickboxing, works amazing, the Plantago gives a very nice endurance boost along with the improved muscle endurance that Citrulline + GMS offers.
    I will give this a try and through a scoop in with bcaa's intraworkout
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I will give this a try and through a scoop in with bcaa's intraworkout

    BCAA's + High Volume intra would be a nice combo, I'm going to add BCAA's in with High Volume for tomorrows workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I will give this a try and through a scoop in with bcaa's intraworkout
    End up trying it that way yet?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  31. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    End up trying it that way yet?
    Yes last three workouts... did 1.5 scoops hv preworkout, and 1.5 scoops in my intra... very good results.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Yes last three workouts... did 1.5 scoops hv preworkout, and 1.5 scoops in my intra... very good results.
    Damn those are DJbeanpole dosings aha, I may have to try that.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn those are DJbeanpole dosings aha, I may have to try that.
    Do it... you'll like it. Everything in excess is great lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. My favorite thing about High Volume is.......

    Stacking it with a pre-workout that only costs $16.61!!!! Acute FX!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  35. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    My favorite thing about High Volume is.......

    Stacking it with a pre-workout that only costs $16.61!!!! Acute FX!
    Ordering a tub for Myrtle Beach to bring back..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Can't beat $16.61!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Can't beat $16.61!
    That is a great deal for sure.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is a great deal for sure.

    For whats in the pre-workout and how effective it is, the price is amazing!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  39. Oooh $16, I think I may have to get me some
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Oooh $16, I think I may have to get me some
    Tough to pass up at that price
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. One of my favorite things to do
    By ReyMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:13 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. All the things they say about Chuck Norris is true! Video
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 11:30 PM
  5. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in