My favorite thing about High Volume is...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    What have you been sticking with 1 or 2 scoops?
    2. I max out everything
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    2. I max out everything
    Same here... max out and totally exceed!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    2. I max out everything

    lol, ever gonna tamper around with 2.5 scoops? lol

    From the pumps I get with 2 I'm too chicken to try 2.5 lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. uh huh. me too.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol, ever gonna tamper around with 2.5 scoops? lol

    From the pumps I get with 2 I'm too chicken to try 2.5 lol.
    Sure why not?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Sure why not?
    6 Foot 9'/250lb dosing- Acute FX 4 caps, High Volume 2.5 scoops/ Acute FX 2 caps intra.

    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    6 Foot 9'/250lb dosing- Acute FX 4 caps, High Volume 2.5 scoops/ Acute FX 2 caps intra.

    lol
    Haha. Yea quickly pull the old stock! We got some labels to change!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Hate to bring this into the discussion but I have to: How does it compare to Hemavol? I love Hemavol and order it whenever I have extra cash for supps. I was going to give High Volume a shot with my next order regardless but figured I would ask anyways

  9. High volume looks very solid!
    I'm a huge fan of stim free preworkouts.
    I will no doubt give this one a try soon.
    Lol There are 2 many new supplements I want to try lmao I'm gonna go broke trying them all.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Hate to bring this into the discussion but I have to: How does it compare to Hemavol? I love Hemavol and order it whenever I have extra cash for supps. I was going to give High Volume a shot with my next order regardless but figured I would ask anyways

    Both great products but you will have to try them each yourself to find out which you prefer. With High Volume you get a pretty amazing dose of GMS, Citrulline and Agmatine. Along with Plantago added into the mix for increased endurance.

    5g of L-Citrulline, 1g of Agmatine in High Volume, at 20 servings.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    High volume looks very solid!
    I'm a huge fan of stim free preworkouts.
    I will no doubt give this one a try soon.
    Lol There are 2 many new supplements I want to try lmao I'm gonna go broke trying them all.
    Thanks! Yeah no doubt I keep seeing a lot more new products come out that I've been wanting to try as well.

    High Volume is one you don't want to pass on
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Both great products but you will have to try them each yourself to find out which you prefer. With High Volume you get a pretty amazing dose of GMS, Citrulline and Agmatine. Along with Plantago added into the mix for increased endurance.

    5g of L-Citrulline, 1g of Agmatine in High Volume, at 20 servings.
    Yeah formula looks solid and at a very reasonable price. Going to pick up a tub of the watermelon flavor and give it a go

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    2. I max out everything
    He ain't telling no lies he def maxes out on everything including sleeping in the gym!! lol jk
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Yeah formula looks solid and at a very reasonable price. Going to pick up a tub of the watermelon flavor and give it a go
    Yeah the intro price on it right now is super low, I'm told the sale is over anyday now.



    For everyone who hasn't seen the intro price, check it out!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Just did a back workout, 1 scoop Ritual, 2 scoops high volume. Had a fantastic workout, great job on the formula Athletix! 10/10

  16. I used some HV Monday evening when I was tired for my workout, but wanted to go to go to bed early so I avoided by usual 1.5 scoops of Enhanced

    Something in the HV gave me some clean energy though...it was pleasant for a non stim mix. I cant figure out what it was. Maybe all the blood flow going on
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    He ain't telling no lies he def maxes out on everything including sleeping in the gym!! lol jk
    I'll have a video proving you wrong sometime this weekend
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Just did a back workout, 1 scoop Ritual, 2 scoops high volume. Had a fantastic workout, great job on the formula Athletix! 10/10
    Awesome, thanks for the great feedback, glad you love Athletix new High Volume

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I used some HV Monday evening when I was tired for my workout, but wanted to go to go to bed early so I avoided by usual 1.5 scoops of Enhanced

    Something in the HV gave me some clean energy though...it was pleasant for a non stim mix. I cant figure out what it was. Maybe all the blood flow going on
    That plus probably the Plantago, it seems to give a very nice boost in endurance, along with sick dose of 5g! of L-Citrulline.... all endurance and pumps with this formula, makes for an amazin non stim pre-workout.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'll have a video proving you wrong sometime this weekend
    Big lift, some crazy dosing footage and a dairy queen blizzard?

    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Big lift, some crazy dosing footage and a dairy queen blizzard?

    Hmmm we hadn't spoke about a dairy queen blizzard but now that you mention it it does sound like it would make for a good outro to the vid
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Hmmm we hadn't spoke about a dairy queen blizzard but now that you mention it it does sound like it would make for a good outro to the vid
    "DJ's Quest to Dairy Queen Vlog"

    aha woudl be sick! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    "DJ's Quest to Dairy Queen Vlog"

    aha woudl be sick! lol
    I'll make it a daily lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. First the taste.....than the vascualrity.........than the PUMPS! Running late but about to hit arms with this stuff

    DJ I can't wait for a vid lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    First the taste.....than the vascualrity.........than the PUMPS! Running late but about to hit arms with this stuff

    DJ I can't wait for a vid lol
    seems like a decent product
    doing my own thang!

  24. DJBeanPole getting it done!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Man that guy looks familiar!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. That's what she said!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  27. Mixed some Fat Free with High Volume today, another nice combo.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    DJBeanPole getting it done!
    Brilliant!!

    How do you split the caps without them going everywhere lol

  29. And my favourite thing about high volume is how its still not available in the uk lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Mixed some Fat Free with High Volume today, another nice combo.
    has you Uncut showed up yet? Just wait until you stack the two.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    And my favourite thing about high volume is how its still not available in the uk lol
    I will look into that for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    has you Uncut showed up yet? Just wait until you stack the two.
    My Fat Free showed up, should I expect uncut? lol.

    Have you tried the High Volume yet?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I will look into that for you.



    My Fat Free showed up, should I expect uncut? lol.

    Have you tried the High Volume yet?
    Hopefully a question of when, would be good to compare to hemavol.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

    Brilliant!!

    How do you split the caps without them going everywhere lol
    Just hold them over your shaker and open them slowly. Sometimes you have to squeeze em to get them to slide open!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    My Fat Free showed up, should I expect uncut? lol.

    Have you tried the High Volume yet?
    Yup since you hadn't tried it yet I sent you out a 25 cap bottle, should be there soon.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    Yup since you hadn't tried it yet I sent you out a 25 cap bottle, should be there soon.

    O sweet, thanks! I will be sure to try Uncut stacked with High Volume
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O sweet, thanks! I will be sure to try Uncut stacked with High Volume
    I was going to today but I'm testing out something new we have coming....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I was going to today but I'm testing out something new we have coming....

    Can't wait to see what you think
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  38. Is this any closer to being in the UK yet?

  39. High Volume + Uncut is awesome gents, give it a try.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    High Volume + Uncut is awesome gents, give it a try.
    Nice! I just got my sample bottle of Uncut in yesterday, gonna give it a shot tomorrow with High Volume, should be good
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:07 AM
  2. One of my favorite things to do
    By ReyMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:13 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. All the things they say about Chuck Norris is true! Video
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 11:30 PM
  5. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Log in
Log in