Tranquili-G, anyone know where I can get some?
- 01-08-2005, 11:06 PM
- 01-09-2005, 04:16 PM
- 5'9" 160 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- Delirium, Tremens
- Rep Power
I could be getting confused but wasn't Tranquil-g GBL? If so, then you can find chemical research supply sites that carry GBL. *Remember, it isn't for human consumption and simply for research purposes.
- 01-09-2005, 05:42 PM
They are different, I think its methy- something or other, Im at work so Ill find out later, it was a precurser. I never used it, Im just looking for things other then Melatonin, valerian and benadryl to help me sleep.
01-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Ah, the pleasant memories of Tranquili-G, that was an interesting supplement, to say the least. I initially purchased it to help with sleep as well, but didn't find it to work that great for that purpose. However, it did mix rather nicely with other substances in a more recreational sense...
01-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
It wasn't GBL. It was 4-Pentolide(sp?) or something like that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chris9394 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
- By pjmc in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2011, 03:39 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:53 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2005, 03:39 PM