Finaflex 1-Alpha information

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You have no reason to use ph's at your age....

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complete bone formation and growth can be impeded in males under 21 if hormonals are used.Not saying that is a golden rule at the age of 21 in males but it can be an issue so it's best to err on the side of caution.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 19, there is no need for Ph. You're own hormones are still running wild;)

1-andro and 1 - alpha are both mild Ph, so both would be a good choice for a first cycle, some day.

Ofcourse, no one can tell you what to do or what not to do, but my honest opinion would be to wait before you go this route.

If you decide to do this, we are always here to help...but again, I advice you to wait.

Get your nutrition and training on the best possible level....more important.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, thank you all. I'll wait for some more years. In the meantime I'm trying to expand my knowledges about PH's. Anyway I read you used it, does it sound good to you for a first cycle?
Being a mild Ph, sides were zero for me and for most people.

Gains are(with all PH and AAS), dependent on good diet, training and rest.

Gains are very maintainable, whereas it's harder to keep gains on some of the harsher Ph's.

What's also a plus, is that you can use an OTC PCT like FINAFLEX PCT revolution in combo with Pure test for PCT( post cycle theraphy)
With harsher Ph you need a serm, whole different story.

Anyway, I seem to be talking to much, if you have any questions, just ask....

Take your time to study....lot' s of good info here on Am....everybody who gives ****ty advice get's flamed:) Lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being a mild Ph, sides were zero for me and for most people.

Gains are(with all PH and AAS), dependent on good diet, training and rest.

Gains are very maintainable, whereas it's harder to keep gains on some of the harsher Ph's.

What's also a plus, is that you can use an OTC PCT like FINAFLEX PCT revolution in combo with Pure test for PCT( post cycle theraphy)
With harsher Ph you need a serm, whole different story.

Anyway, I seem to be talking to much, if you have any questions, just ask....

Take your time to study....lot' s of good info here on Am....everybody who gives ****ty advice get's flamed:) Lol
To answer your question....lol.....for a first cycle.

1-andro......next option, little bit more potent, 1-alpha both by FINAFLEX