Finaflex 1-Alpha information
- 07-19-2013, 04:38 PM
- 07-19-2013, 04:42 PM
You have no reason to use ph's at your age....Nutraceutical Innovations
AMINDS15 - 15% code
07-19-2013, 04:48 PM
08-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Complete bone formation and growth can be impeded in males under 21 if hormonals are used.Not saying that is a golden rule at the age of 21 in males but it can be an issue so it's best to err on the side of caution.
08-20-2013, 03:43 PM
At 19, there is no need for Ph. You're own hormones are still running wild
1-andro and 1 - alpha are both mild Ph, so both would be a good choice for a first cycle, some day.
Ofcourse, no one can tell you what to do or what not to do, but my honest opinion would be to wait before you go this route.
If you decide to do this, we are always here to help...but again, I advice you to wait.
Get your nutrition and training on the best possible level....more important.
OLYMPUS UK REP
08-20-2013, 03:49 PM
08-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Gains are(with all PH and AAS), dependent on good diet, training and rest.
Gains are very maintainable, whereas it's harder to keep gains on some of the harsher Ph's.
What's also a plus, is that you can use an OTC PCT like FINAFLEX PCT revolution in combo with Pure test for PCT( post cycle theraphy)
With harsher Ph you need a serm, whole different story.
Anyway, I seem to be talking to much, if you have any questions, just ask....
Take your time to study....lot' s of good info here on Am....everybody who gives ****ty advice get's flamed Lol
OLYMPUS UK REP
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
08-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mannyfresh8 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:46 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2013, 03:07 PM
- By jsm1289 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2012, 08:12 PM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:11 AM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2012, 03:58 PM