Anabolic Pump

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
What is the general consensus on it? How have your experiences been?

Considering giving it a run, if anyone has a better gda in mind I'd love to hear your input.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Considering giving it a run, if anyone has a better gda in mind I'd love to hear your input.
Glycobol and slin sane are my two favorites. I believe they work better then ap in my opinion.
But anabolic pump has been around for a while and does work pretty well. I still use it from time to time.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Alright thanks! What are some of the best stacking options you've come up with? Or do you recommend just running one of them solo?

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol for me is the best !!! Add metabolic powder and if you want add na-r-ala that will be the powerfull combo.
Trust me !!!!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how glycophase will comparr to everything else

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Recompadrol for me is the best !!! Add metabolic powder and if you want add na-r-ala that will be the powerfull combo.
Trust me !!!!
Looked into those products an looks like some good stuff! Thanks!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hi MavGoose. I've had great success with USPlabs AP(TM) (formerly Anabolic Pump). Increased muscle fullness, food pumps, reduced bloating and lethargy from carbohydrates, and body recomposition effects are what I tend to notice. It's the only University studied GDA in trained men as well. The current sale at NutraPlanet makes it a great time to give it a shot.

If you search the forums, you'll find a good amount of positive feedback on the product. There's actually a log going currently, where the user is experiencing solid results. I put the link below, if you'd like to check it out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232085-ace-gets-pumped.html

As far as other GDAs go, I've enjoyed SlinSaneV2 and Slintensity. There's a lot of positive feedback on Burn24 as well, but I've yet to try it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I appreciate all the info Breezy! I've always felt like complex carbs made me feel a bit lethargic and bloated so it'd be nice to see how this product would combat that... Not to mention recombing benefits. Ill def check up the log too thanks!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate all the info Breezy! I've always felt like complex carbs made me feel a bit lethargic and bloated so it'd be nice to see how this product would combat that... Not to mention recombing benefits. Ill def check up the log too thanks!
No problem MavGoose! Let me know if you decide to pick some up or have any additional questions.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love AP, one of my long time favorites. Slin Sane V2 and Recompadrol are other solid options but I'd use anabolic pump any day!

Mike

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S

sideshowdoc

Awards
For those who run into GI probs with these things, do you find eating it with food instead of prior helps remedy that?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is the only University studied (University of Memphis) GDA in healthy trained men. Pretty solid validation.

Not many supplements in our industry can claim that...except for PowerFULL and SuperCIssus.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
AP is the only University studied (University of Memphis) GDA in healthy trained men. Pretty solid validation.

Not many supplements in our industry can claim that...except for PowerFULL and SuperCIssus.
Cissus has a human study for joint support? Link it up, never seen!

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus has a human study for joint support? Link it up, never seen!
The paper was just accepted into publication...should hit the airways in the next few weeks.

Here is a quote from one of the researchers:

in reviewing the cissus paper again when making our revisions I was thinking about how impressive the results were. Have you thought about marketing this product to the middle-aged and older adult market? There are so many people who experience joint issues who might benefit from this product. A similar study in older adults showing similar benefits as we noted in the exercise-trained men would be helpful.

As you can see, we used exercised trained men. As you know that is a riskier population to study.

Remember our Cissus Extract is Patented.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
That's interesting thanks for the info, it's a great product! Pumped for AP haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The paper was just accepted into publication...should hit the airways in the next few weeks.

in reviewing the cissus paper again when making our revisions I was thinking about how impressive the results were. Have you thought about marketing this product to the middle-aged and older adult market? There are so many people who experience joint issues who might benefit from this product. A similar study in older adults showing similar benefits as we noted in the exercise-trained men would be helpful.

As you can see, we used exercised trained men. As you know that is a riskier population to study.

I'd imagine it would work great for postmenopausal women since it affects osteoblasts directly

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd imagine it would work great for postmenopausal women since it affects osteoblasts directly
it's great when science validates the anecdotal.... you know "check the log bro" bs that many attack until if favors one of their products.

Our next study is in that population but again, the anecdotal reports in that population is positive.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting info there!