Deployment Supplement Stack/Suggestions

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow AM'ers, Been a while since I have been on the forum, but as always I am sucked back in lol. Currently deployed to a tiny shythole in Afghanistan, been training pretty hard with the minimal equipment we have. My training is pretty dialed in, diet is...well as good as it can be considering the options or lack there of. I am a self admitted supplement fanatic and prostitute, and would like any and all opinions on supplement stacks, for the most part no monetary restrictions as long as its under 400ish a month. Preworkout, intra, post, protein, test boosters, SARMS!, GDA's, nootropics, whatever really. I have my staples I always take..fish oil, orange triad, powdered greens, and cissus.

Currently I am taking:
T-Force (fadogia), Organ Shield, Anabeta, LGI Rehab ,I force ecdy, I force compete, MP Recon, MP combat powder, ON gold standard, and Allmax muscle prime.

Any input is gladly welcomed!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals right now? I like some of the stuff you are currently taking, but more input on your goals, etc will help draw out better recommendations. :)

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Goal is to do a slow recomp lowering my bf to 7-8% over the next 6 months. Have a tub of alphamine I'm waiting to use too speaking of PES (noticed your a rep).

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't mind gaining some strength either, but at this point in my training I care less about strength then I do size/endurance

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I'll just list some of my favorites in the categories you were looking at just to give you some stuff to research/look at:
Preworkout: Stim: Enhanced, Origin, UncutNon-stim: Protocol, Hemavol, Ultima, and Athletix new High Volume (sampled it and liked it so grabbed several tubs)
Intra: Compete, Strive
Post: I just eat a whole food meal, no need for special post workout product right away, especially with optimal pre-workout nutrition.
Protein: SANs Protein (Casein and Whey are both solid), USPLabs OxyElite PROtein, and XF Ultra Peptide
T-boosters: AnaBeta Elite, Erase Pro, Bioforge, Tropinol XP, Test Powder
GDAs: Burn24, SlinSane

If you are trying to recomp or lose some fat I really like combining Alphamine with Forskolin-95. Also look into ArA (X-factor, X-gels).

Dang...ok there is a big list of things go look into some and I am sure others will pop in with their favorite combos and stacks too. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I'll just list some of my favorites in the categories you were looking at just to give you some stuff to research/look at:
Preworkout: Stim: Enhanced, Origin, UncutNon-stim: Protocol, Hemavol, Ultima, and Athletix new High Volume (sampled it and liked it so grabbed several tubs)
Post: I just eat a whole food meal, no need for special post workout product right away, especially with optimal pre-workout nutrition.
Protein: SANs Protein (Casein and Whey are both solid), USPLabs OxyElite PROtein, and XF Ultra Peptide

If you are trying to recomp or lose some fat I really like combining Alphamine with Forskolin-95. Also look into ArA (X-factor, X-gels).

Dang...ok there is a big list of things go look into some and I am sure others will pop in with their favorite combos and stacks too. ;)
VERY solid suggestion right here. To add on to this ^^^ post, here are a few more suggestions.

Pre Workout
Stim - Enhanced
Non Stim - Cit Mal, Agmatine, BCAAs, Creatine

Intra
BCAAs (only thing I have tried intra), although I just prefer water. One product that doesnt get much hype on here is Controlled Labs GlycerGrow. Solid product

Test Boosters

Mass - Anabeta, Anabet Elite, DAA

Strength Prime

Estro - Erase, Erase Pro

GH - IGF 2 (my favorite supplement on the market)

Libido - DivaMax, DAA, Free Test

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre Workout
HV and FX stack.jpg

Intra
Water

Test Boosters

Mass & Strength- Titanium, DAA and CARBS

Estro -Erase Pro

GH - Dopadex

Libido - Titanium

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice suggestions so far; also can add:

Pre W/O: Enhanced, White Flood etc. (many options in the PWO market), or go for a stimmed pre-workout and add to it bulk ingrediants like Cit Mal, Agmatine for pumps.

Focus XT + Cit Mal and agmatine makes for a sick noot, light stim and pump stack.

X-Gels + Anabeta+ Forskolin for a mean recomp stack (or Anabeta Elite)

Glycophase :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pre W/O: Enhanced, White Flood etc. (many options in the PWO market), or go for a stimmed pre-workout and add to it bulk ingrediants like Cit Mal, Agmatine for pumps.

Focus XT + Cit Mal and agmatine makes for a sick noot, light stim and pump stack.

totally forgot about WF!! solid pre workout. Forskolin 95 is GREAT as well.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions! As I have plenty of time left here I will most likely be trying just about everything!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For a recomp, forskolin is tough to beat. 50-100 mg daily for a month or 2 will provide some awesome recomp effects.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
All these suggestions are amazing, there are a lot of great products on the market right now!

MAN has a great pre w/o stack: Game Day and Body Octane(non stim)
If your looking to recomp we have Nolvadren XT and PR-XT. There are great for this! The best part these two can be stacked with a lot of the other test boosting products that were already mentioned in the thread. Really your possibilities are endless with all the good stuff out there:)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
First, thank you! I have a few friends currently in the military, so hats off to you, and thank you.

Ok, well it sounds like you have pretty much all the bases covered. Are you looking to try a lot of different things at the moment? Maybe instead of a whey post workout, use a isolate? iForce just released a new whey isolate, my personal favorite is Strawberry Creamsicle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see you like to use some I force stuff.. do you like hemavol? if so try stacking it with our new potassium nitrates... BOOM!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

This guy right here knows^^^

Anabeta Elite is a sick T-booster loved running it while I was deployed and Slin-sane is a sweet GDA while eating thos MRE's ;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
you could mix some Hemavol up with your preworkout of choice and try iForce's Postassium Nitrate.

Follow up your workout with a Isolate protein possibly some Isotean!

LivingStrongE

Awards
you could mix some Hemavol up with your preworkout of choice and try iForce's Postassium Nitrate.

Follow up your workout with a Isolate protein possibly some Isotean!
I second this! I can't stress how good strawberry creamsicle is, plus you get 30 grams of protein per scoop which is great. Hemavol is a great stim free pre workout. When I was a Corpsman attached to a Marine unit I lived on Monster drinks lol for the kicks but it has caught up to me. Stay frosty brother and thanks for your service.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good choices but many Nootropics don't last long under extreme conditions(heat in Afghanastan). So use those up first. PM me if there are any SNS products you may need...I might have something for you in my personal stash

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to everyone who replied for your suggestions and support! My Internet access is hit and miss here unfortunately. Just got a nice package of supplements in yesterday! My current stack for the next month is as follows:

AM:
LGI Noopept 20mg
PES Erase 25 mg
SNS PLCAR 500mg
SNS Glycophase 1 cap
SNS Bulbine 1 cap
SNS Tribulus 3 caps
SNS Cissus 3 caps
Purus Labs DPol
CL Orange Oximega
CL Orange Triad
All washed down with 50 grams of MP orange creamsicle protein

Pre-workout:
ALRI Humapro
Iforce Hemavol
Iforce Potassium Nitrates

Intra-workout:
Iforce Comepte

Post-Workout:
50 grams MP orange creamsicle protein

Before bed:
SNS ZMA
SNS Tribulus
SNS Bulbine
SNS Glycophase
SNS Cissus
CL orange oximega
E-Pharm Joint Force on the AC joints

AND on the way I have a bunch more goodies to try from all of your suggestions. List includes:
SNS X-Gels
Athletix High Volume
Scivation Xtend
PES Anabeta Elite
PES Alphamine
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
Iforce Protean

My diet here unfortunately is not the best. I'm in a medevac unit so when I am on shift, it's whatever they bring in to go plates for 2 days straight over and over. I plan on adding in some powdered greens and phytonutrients into my regiment as well. So far since march I have dropped an unfortunate amount of weight (25 lbs), so I am hoping to be able to still gain strength and size back while I am here but it's looking like that may be fairly hard to do.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Check out recon nutrition which is a new line helping all mil they might be able to hook it up too

Thanks again to everyone who replied for your suggestions and support! My Internet access is hit and miss here unfortunately. Just got a nice package of supplements in yesterday! My current stack for the next month is as follows:

AM:
LGI Noopept 20mg
PES Erase 25 mg
SNS PLCAR 500mg
SNS Glycophase 1 cap
SNS Bulbine 1 cap
SNS Tribulus 3 caps
SNS Cissus 3 caps
Purus Labs DPol
CL Orange Oximega
CL Orange Triad
All washed down with 50 grams of MP orange creamsicle protein

Pre-workout:
ALRI Humapro
Iforce Hemavol
Iforce Potassium Nitrates

Intra-workout:
Iforce Comepte

Post-Workout:
50 grams MP orange creamsicle protein

Before bed:
SNS ZMA
SNS Tribulus
SNS Bulbine
SNS Glycophase
SNS Cissus
CL orange oximega
E-Pharm Joint Force on the AC joints

AND on the way I have a bunch more goodies to try from all of your suggestions. List includes:
SNS X-Gels
Athletix High Volume
Scivation Xtend
PES Anabeta Elite
PES Alphamine
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
Iforce Protean

My diet here unfortunately is not the best. I'm in a medevac unit so when I am on shift, it's whatever they bring in to go plates for 2 days straight over and over. I plan on adding in some powdered greens and phytonutrients into my regiment as well. So far since march I have dropped an unfortunate amount of weight (25 lbs), so I am hoping to be able to still gain strength and size back while I am here but it's looking like that may be fairly hard to do.