Deployment Supplement Stack/Suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

Deployment Supplement Stack/Suggestions

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Deployment Supplement Stack/Suggestions

Hello fellow AM'ers, Been a while since I have been on the forum, but as always I am sucked back in lol. Currently deployed to a tiny shythole in Afghanistan, been training pretty hard with the minimal equipment we have. My training is pretty dialed in, diet is...well as good as it can be considering the options or lack there of. I am a self admitted supplement fanatic and prostitute, and would like any and all opinions on supplement stacks, for the most part no monetary restrictions as long as its under 400ish a month. Preworkout, intra, post, protein, test boosters, SARMS!, GDA's, nootropics, whatever really. I have my staples I always take..fish oil, orange triad, powdered greens, and cissus.

Currently I am taking:
    T-Force (fadogia), Organ Shield, Anabeta, LGI Rehab ,I force ecdy, I force compete, MP Recon, MP combat powder, ON gold standard, and Allmax muscle prime.

Any input is gladly welcomed!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are your goals right now? I like some of the stuff you are currently taking, but more input on your goals, etc will help draw out better recommendations.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Goal is to do a slow recomp lowering my bf to 7-8% over the next 6 months. Have a tub of alphamine I'm waiting to use too speaking of PES (noticed your a rep).
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wouldn't mind gaining some strength either, but at this point in my training I care less about strength then I do size/endurance
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First I'll just list some of my favorites in the categories you were looking at just to give you some stuff to research/look at:
    Preworkout: Stim: Enhanced, Origin, UncutNon-stim: Protocol, Hemavol, Ultima, and Athletix new High Volume (sampled it and liked it so grabbed several tubs)
    Intra: Compete, Strive
    Post: I just eat a whole food meal, no need for special post workout product right away, especially with optimal pre-workout nutrition.
    Protein: SANs Protein (Casein and Whey are both solid), USPLabs OxyElite PROtein, and XF Ultra Peptide
    T-boosters: AnaBeta Elite, Erase Pro, Bioforge, Tropinol XP, Test Powder
    GDAs: Burn24, SlinSane

If you are trying to recomp or lose some fat I really like combining Alphamine with Forskolin-95. Also look into ArA (X-factor, X-gels).

Dang...ok there is a big list of things go look into some and I am sure others will pop in with their favorite combos and stacks too.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    First I'll just list some of my favorites in the categories you were looking at just to give you some stuff to research/look at:
    Preworkout: Stim: Enhanced, Origin, UncutNon-stim: Protocol, Hemavol, Ultima, and Athletix new High Volume (sampled it and liked it so grabbed several tubs)
    Post: I just eat a whole food meal, no need for special post workout product right away, especially with optimal pre-workout nutrition.
    Protein: SANs Protein (Casein and Whey are both solid), USPLabs OxyElite PROtein, and XF Ultra Peptide

If you are trying to recomp or lose some fat I really like combining Alphamine with Forskolin-95. Also look into ArA (X-factor, X-gels).

Dang...ok there is a big list of things go look into some and I am sure others will pop in with their favorite combos and stacks too.
    VERY solid suggestion right here. To add on to this ^^^ post, here are a few more suggestions.

Pre Workout
    Stim - Enhanced
    Non Stim - Cit Mal, Agmatine, BCAAs, Creatine

Intra
    BCAAs (only thing I have tried intra), although I just prefer water. One product that doesnt get much hype on here is Controlled Labs GlycerGrow. Solid product

Test Boosters

Mass - Anabeta, Anabet Elite, DAA

Strength Prime

Estro - Erase, Erase Pro

GH - IGF 2 (my favorite supplement on the market)

Libido - DivaMax, DAA, Free Test
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Pre Workout
    Name:  HV and FX stack.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  87.3 KB

Intra
    Water

Test Boosters

Mass & Strength- Titanium, DAA and CARBS

Estro -Erase Pro

GH - Dopadex

Libido - Titanium
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice suggestions so far; also can add:

Pre W/O: Enhanced, White Flood etc. (many options in the PWO market), or go for a stimmed pre-workout and add to it bulk ingrediants like Cit Mal, Agmatine for pumps.

Focus XT + Cit Mal and agmatine makes for a sick noot, light stim and pump stack.

X-Gels + Anabeta+ Forskolin for a mean recomp stack (or Anabeta Elite)

Glycophase
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Pre W/O: Enhanced, White Flood etc. (many options in the PWO market), or go for a stimmed pre-workout and add to it bulk ingrediants like Cit Mal, Agmatine for pumps.

Focus XT + Cit Mal and agmatine makes for a sick noot, light stim and pump stack.

Glycophase
    totally forgot about WF!! solid pre workout. Forskolin 95 is GREAT as well.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for all the suggestions! As I have plenty of time left here I will most likely be trying just about everything!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For a recomp, forskolin is tough to beat. 50-100 mg daily for a month or 2 will provide some awesome recomp effects.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All these suggestions are amazing, there are a lot of great products on the market right now!

MAN has a great pre w/o stack: Game Day and Body Octane(non stim)
    If your looking to recomp we have Nolvadren XT and PR-XT. There are great for this! The best part these two can be stacked with a lot of the other test boosting products that were already mentioned in the thread. Really your possibilities are endless with all the good stuff out there
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First, thank you! I have a few friends currently in the military, so hats off to you, and thank you.

Ok, well it sounds like you have pretty much all the bases covered. Are you looking to try a lot of different things at the moment? Maybe instead of a whey post workout, use a isolate? iForce just released a new whey isolate, my personal favorite is Strawberry Creamsicle.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I see you like to use some I force stuff.. do you like hemavol? if so try stacking it with our new potassium nitrates... BOOM!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

This guy right here knows^^^

Anabeta Elite is a sick T-booster loved running it while I was deployed and Slin-sane is a sweet GDA while eating thos MRE's
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

you could mix some Hemavol up with your preworkout of choice and try iForce's Postassium Nitrate.

Follow up your workout with a Isolate protein possibly some Isotean!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    you could mix some Hemavol up with your preworkout of choice and try iForce's Postassium Nitrate.

Follow up your workout with a Isolate protein possibly some Isotean!
    I second this! I can't stress how good strawberry creamsicle is, plus you get 30 grams of protein per scoop which is great. Hemavol is a great stim free pre workout. When I was a Corpsman attached to a Marine unit I lived on Monster drinks lol for the kicks but it has caught up to me. Stay frosty brother and thanks for your service.
  18. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Glycophase
    Good choices but many Nootropics don't last long under extreme conditions(heat in Afghanastan). So use those up first. PM me if there are any SNS products you may need...I might have something for you in my personal stash

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks again to everyone who replied for your suggestions and support! My Internet access is hit and miss here unfortunately. Just got a nice package of supplements in yesterday! My current stack for the next month is as follows:

AM:
    LGI Noopept 20mg
    PES Erase 25 mg
    SNS PLCAR 500mg
    SNS Glycophase 1 cap
    SNS Bulbine 1 cap
    SNS Tribulus 3 caps
    SNS Cissus 3 caps
    Purus Labs DPol
    CL Orange Oximega
    CL Orange Triad
    All washed down with 50 grams of MP orange creamsicle protein

Pre-workout:
    ALRI Humapro
    Iforce Hemavol
    Iforce Potassium Nitrates

Intra-workout:
    Iforce Comepte

Post-Workout:
    50 grams MP orange creamsicle protein

Before bed:
    SNS ZMA
    SNS Tribulus
    SNS Bulbine
    SNS Glycophase
    SNS Cissus
    CL orange oximega
    E-Pharm Joint Force on the AC joints

AND on the way I have a bunch more goodies to try from all of your suggestions. List includes:
    SNS X-Gels
    Athletix High Volume
    Scivation Xtend
    PES Anabeta Elite
    PES Alphamine
    Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
    Iforce Protean

My diet here unfortunately is not the best. I'm in a medevac unit so when I am on shift, it's whatever they bring in to go plates for 2 days straight over and over. I plan on adding in some powdered greens and phytonutrients into my regiment as well. So far since march I have dropped an unfortunate amount of weight (25 lbs), so I am hoping to be able to still gain strength and size back while I am here but it's looking like that may be fairly hard to do.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Check out recon nutrition which is a new line helping all mil they might be able to hook it up too

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Thanks again to everyone who replied for your suggestions and support! My Internet access is hit and miss here unfortunately. Just got a nice package of supplements in yesterday! My current stack for the next month is as follows:

AM:
    LGI Noopept 20mg
    PES Erase 25 mg
    SNS PLCAR 500mg
    SNS Glycophase 1 cap
    SNS Bulbine 1 cap
    SNS Tribulus 3 caps
    SNS Cissus 3 caps
    Purus Labs DPol
    CL Orange Oximega
    CL Orange Triad
    All washed down with 50 grams of MP orange creamsicle protein

Pre-workout:
    ALRI Humapro
    Iforce Hemavol
    Iforce Potassium Nitrates

Intra-workout:
    Iforce Comepte

Post-Workout:
    50 grams MP orange creamsicle protein

Before bed:
    SNS ZMA
    SNS Tribulus
    SNS Bulbine
    SNS Glycophase
    SNS Cissus
    CL orange oximega
    E-Pharm Joint Force on the AC joints

AND on the way I have a bunch more goodies to try from all of your suggestions. List includes:
    SNS X-Gels
    Athletix High Volume
    Scivation Xtend
    PES Anabeta Elite
    PES Alphamine
    Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
    Iforce Protean

My diet here unfortunately is not the best. I'm in a medevac unit so when I am on shift, it's whatever they bring in to go plates for 2 days straight over and over. I plan on adding in some powdered greens and phytonutrients into my regiment as well. So far since march I have dropped an unfortunate amount of weight (25 lbs), so I am hoping to be able to still gain strength and size back while I am here but it's looking like that may be fairly hard to do.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tendon and joint supplement/stack suggestions?
    By joshb12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 08:05 AM
  2. ECY Stack Supplement Brand Suggestions
    By alvintran12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
  3. suggested supplement stack for gains
    By rodthebod in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 02:30 AM
  4. Stack Suggestions