I have too much supplements...need to get rid or somethin.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys! :) I need to save some money and get rid of supplements..but which?

Right now Im using(beside vitamins,probiotica,proteinpowder)

UR Spray
R Spray
Alphamine
GPLC
Creatine HCL
Agmatine
BCAA w Citrulline

Im thinkin R-Spray and Agmatine first, thanks!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

UR Spray
R Spray
Alphamine
GPLC
Creatine HCL
Agmatine
BCAA w Citrulline

First I would stop spending money on creatine HCl and just use mono.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
GPLC... I would get rid of that imo and both of those spray things lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

UR Spray
R Spray
Alphamine
GPLC
Creatine HCL
Agmatine
BCAA w Citrulline

do you not know which one of these has done what for you, so do not understand with your own judgement what is effective, and what is not?

if so, I cannot help you, other than to say:
throwing a multitude of things together just because they sound good and seem to be a good "stack" does not mean to ignore the benefit you see from each one individually

try eliminating all of them, and adding in (slowly) one by one, to see if there is any change..
then, you can make your own decision here w/o any else's guidance

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on your budget, personally if it were me I would get rid of the UR Spray and GPLC first. Alphamine is good but what exactly are you using it to accomplish? You could dump the L-Citrulline and Agmatine and get it in a combined supplement (with other ingredients) in High Volume as well, check the link here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/high-volume-295-grams.html

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
First I would stop spending money on creatine HCl and just use mono.
I wish I could but my stomach dont like it blows up like a baloon : \ buying bulkpowder creatine hcl its not that expensive

GPLC... I would get rid of that imo and both of those spray things lol
Gives me very nice pump, I guess I could skip it : ) I bought R-Spray 3 pack cause it was damn cheap, will not use anymore after

do you not know which one of these has done what for you, so do not understand with your own judgement what is effective, and what is not?
Tried all but Alphamine and R-Spray alone and got great results so I know it works on me. Im one of the "more is better" guys haha.. wish I could stick to 1-2 supps other then basic

You should send me your UR Spray, so I may bathe in it... :)
Never! :D hahah love my UR Spray but using both R and UR at the same time.. man I gotta spray from head to toe

Depends on your budget, personally if it were me I would get rid of the UR Spray and GPLC first. Alphamine is good but what exactly are you using it to accomplish?
I have pretty high budget but money can be spent on better things sometime. Yes I think GPLC is gone after my 5 tubs lol.. why dropping UR Spray?
On my 2nd day on Alphamine and love it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on your budget, personally if it were me I would get rid of the UR Spray and GPLC first. Alphamine is good but what exactly are you using it to accomplish? You could dump the L-Citrulline and Agmatine and get it in a combined supplement (with other ingredients) in High Volume as well, check the link here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/high-volume-295-grams.html

Very much worth the switch on Agmatine/Citrulline, nice combo adding the GMS and Plantago.

Alphamine/High Volume seems like a great stack for fat burning and vasculairty.

BigBrucy

Awards
peronally I've never used supplements. Just good old chicken, fish, beef and milk.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
peronally I've never used supplements. Just good old chicken, fish, beef and milk.
Well I do commend you for that, I think we all forget sometimes just how important it is to make sure you are even getting enough calories before looking to supplements. I think it is everyone's first mistake when they start lifting.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well I do commend you for that, I think we all forget sometimes just how important it is to make sure you are even getting enough calories before looking to supplements. I think it is everyone's first mistake when they start lifting.
He doesn't use supps. Only prescription drugs like modafinil (serious, check his post in advanced discussion)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would drop GPLC; you get a better pump IMO from Cit Mal + Nitrates

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are people telling him to throw out ur spray ;/

Because they probably don't have experience w/ it or know how amazing it is ;)

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
lol never : ) but It would be cool to see how I would look.
That's how I was til I researched it for 8 months and finally ran a cycle. As long as you know your stuff, researched plenty you'll do fine on cycle it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread confuses me... are you selling things or asking which "to get rid of" as in use?

If to sell I'll buy the R Spray

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This thread confuses me... are you selling things or asking which "to get rid of" as in use?

If to sell I'll buy the R Spray
No he isnt selling anything, already pm'd him.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's how I was til I researched it for 8 months and finally ran a cycle. As long as you know your stuff, researched plenty you'll do fine on cycle it's not as bad as people make it out to be.
research =/= success. Despite all proper PCT's and on cycle support (Hcg etc.) there is a very real chance that you will never rebound from test use (i.e. restore normal HPTA function). When a person starts there first cycle it is very important that they understand this risk that they might never be the same again.

Some people do recover, but it is not a guarantee.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
research =/= success. Despite all proper PCT's and on cycle support (Hcg etc.) there is a very real chance that you will never rebound from test use (i.e. restore normal HPTA function). When a person starts there first cycle it is very important that they understand this risk that they might never be the same again.

My balls grew bigger then before and my facial hair grows faster then before still. If anything I'm getting more test now then before cycle, I'm doing lab tests in a couple days to confirm.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My balls grew bigger then before and my facial hair grows faster then before still. If anything I'm getting more test now then before cycle, I'm doing lab tests in a couple days to confirm.
You are n=1

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good post... it's something people ignore far too often or fail to realize