Next Stack . . . Am I missing anything?

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
As I finish up an AMS cycle of 4AD/Decavol I want to follow up with a SOLID stack to keep the gains coming!!!!

How does this sound?
-2 bottles Anabeta
-2 bottles X-Gels
-DAA 8 weeks
-Erase final 4 weeks

I have gotten quite lean so I want that muscle to show and I think this will really payoff with some serious gym time and good food.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used these products but never in a stack. I have heard that X-Gels/Anabeta go well together, and DAA goes with everything. And can you lose with Erase? I don't think so :)

Any chance of a log?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easily one of the best natural stacks you could run. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane looking stack. No need to add anything else at all. Like Benny said, best natty stack there is.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack looks good! Using anything for pre-workout?

If not check out the ingredient profile on Athletix new High Volume, it's a non stim pre-workout, awesome for performence/endurance, vascularity and pumps!

highvolunepicandingredients.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That stack sounds awesome; will you be using it for PCT? And do you have any other PCT stuff on hand i.e. Nolva or Clomid?

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Stack looks good! Using anything for pre-workout?

If not check out the ingredient profile on Athletix new High Volume, it's a non stim pre-workout, awesome for performence/endurance, vascularity and pumps!

View attachment 85288
I am interested in trying that out!!! Got the thumbs up from some reputable people ;) I am currently using Omega Ultima and love it!!! Also have some others in stock: Anabolic Ignite, Enhanced, Pump Fixx.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
That stack sounds awesome; will you be using it for PCT? And do you have any other PCT stuff on hand i.e. Nolva or Clomid?
Yeah, I will start PCT with AromX along with the stack. I do have clomid on hand, but figure I won't need it for a short 4-week cycle of AMS products.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should try Black Recovery from the same makers of PMS Black Liver. You'll never want again.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I will start PCT with AromX along with the stack. I do have clomid on hand, but figure I won't need it for a short 4-week cycle of AMS products.

Oh right, well then let the fun begin :D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a joke for that "Black Recovery" but too soon ;)
Black Recovery is no laughing matter. Stuff is legit. Check out their website and the in-house testimonials. They got a raise of over 300% in free testosterone DURING PCT! :eek:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Black Recovery is no laughing matter. Stuff is legit. Check out their website and the in-house testimonials. They got a raise of over 300% in free testosterone DURING PCT! :eek:
The guy must have had a test value of like 1 lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in trying that out!!! Got the thumbs up from some reputable people ;) I am currently using Omega Ultima and love it!!! Also have some others in stock: Anabolic Ignite, Enhanced, Pump Fixx.

I remember the Anabolic Ignite, good non stim pre-workout.

We are looking for loggers on Acute FX/ High Volume stack, put up an app if your interested :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7