High Volume. DAMN

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
So I tried all the Athletix products so far. All away from the old titanium, Div1 and Lico. Now just finished a log on the new Titanium, great product.

Now recently I have been seeing a lot of hype about High Volume and just had a chance to look over the ingredients, I am a bit shocked to see how well dosed this looks and will most likely have to pick some up.

Just wondering if any of you guys have used it yet? if so how are you liking it?

Here is the ingredient profile

High Volume Propietary Blend:
Micronized Glycerol Monostearate, L-Taurine, Inositol-6-Hexaphosphate, Plantago Major L. Extract
5,100 mg **
L-Citrulline 5,000 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 1,000 mg

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks great for pump.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be a review thread for initial sample impressions somewhere on the board (and I believe they even added more Citrulline to the final version). I got a sample and really liked it...enough to pick up several at that crazy price on nutra. Should be solid for pumps and endurance at the very least.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
High Volume stacked with Acute FX seems like a solid pre workout. with added New Titanium daily sounds freakin' awesome. gotta try it .
my next buy at nutra lol
also gotta know can you run the New Titanium solo without AI ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I wanna do High Volume + Enhanced. I gotta try Enhanced alone first, I know its sick alone but I bet with High Volume the pumps would b painful lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to give this one a go, the profile speaks for itself and the price per serving is terrific considering the doses of such quality (and expensive) ingredients.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
High Volume stacked with Acute FX seems like a solid pre workout. with added New Titanium daily sounds freakin' awesome. gotta try it .
my next buy at nutra lol
I ran it without any AI was awesome man sleep and libido improved a lot.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Where did you guys get the samples? I am gonna have to give it a go for pumps alone (I chase them like hell) haha Also would like to try Enhanced soon

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't stack High Volume with Enhanced.

I have added additional ingredients to Enhanced (9g citrulline malate, GMS) and don't notice any additional pump. I think adding to it when it already has high doses of agmatine and leucine nitrate reaches diminishing returns, especially if you are already using two scoops.

The High Volume profile is incredible. 5g L-Citrulline is unheard of as far as I am aware and combined with agmatine and GMS the pumps should be incredible.

Athletix, do you have an ETA on when this arrives in England? I hope it is as tasty as Formula-X. :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stack High Volume with Enhanced.

I have added additional ingredients to Enhanced (9g citrulline malate, GMS) and don't notice any additional pump. I think adding to it when it already has high doses of agmatine and leucine nitrate reaches diminishing returns, especially if you are already using two scoops.

The High Volume profile is incredible. 5g L-Citrulline is unheard of as far as I am aware and combined with agmatine and GMS the pumps should be incredible.

Athletix, do you have an ETA on when this arrives in England? I hope it is as tasty as Formula-X. :D
I enjoyed the flavor more than formula-x. Nice pleasant watermelon

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I tried all the Athletix products so far. All away from the old titanium, Div1 and Lico. Now just finished a log on the new Titanium, great product.

Now recently I have been seeing a lot of hype about High Volume and just had a chance to look over the ingredients, I am a bit shocked to see how well dosed this looks and will most likely have to pick some up.

Just wondering if any of you guys have used it yet? if so how are you liking it?

Micronized Glycerol Monostearate, L-Taurine, Inositol-6-Hexaphosphate, Plantago Major L. Extract
5,100 mg **
L-Citrulline 5,000 mg **
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/228460-athletix-sports-new.html

Bunch of awesome reviews here!

Profile looks great for pump.
Thanks! It very much is :D

There should be a review thread for initial sample impressions somewhere on the board (and I believe they even added more Citrulline to the final version). I got a sample and really liked it...enough to pick up several at that crazy price on nutra. Should be solid for pumps and endurance at the very least.
Yup we added another 2.5g of Citrulline in the final version, thats at a crazy sale price right now at Nutraplanet!

my next buy at nutra lol
Right now I'm using Acute FX, High Volume and Titanium, very awesome stack. I can really feel the endurance boost from the Plantago in High Volume and Titanium.

Titanium doesn't need to be stacked with an AI, but some prefer stacking AI's with test boosters, if I were to pick an AI I would go with Erase, it's proven itself on the forums as being very effective, I like a 2 cap dosing of Erase myself.

I wanna do High Volume + Enhanced. I gotta try Enhanced alone first, I know its sick alone but I bet with High Volume the pumps would b painful lol.
I tried it last night and the pumps did get pretty painful lol, thats 2g of Agmatine. I will probably try just 1 scoop of Enhanced with it next time.

The Acute FX and High Volume really go together perfect, clean rush of energy, hardcore pumps and the plantago makes for a pretty nice boost in endurance.

Where did you guys get the samples? I am gonna have to give it a go for pumps alone (I chase them like hell) haha Also would like to try Enhanced soon
I'm gonna talk to the boss man and see what I can do for you.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can almost stack High Volume with anything, so many great stacks can be put together.

DNasteee

Awards
I can be prone to Cold Sores, I'm guessing the amount of L-Citrulline could be an issue? :(

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol might be in trouble if this gains traction.

Hemavol is a great product, but this looks to blow it away in value and ingredients.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Esp if the price of High Volume hovers around the price of what Hema is now...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can be prone to Cold Sores, I'm guessing the amount of L-Citrulline could be an issue? :(

Well arginine can cause flare ups, L-Citrulline is a precursor to arginine, so if you have had issues with cold sores in the past than it's possible. I've read some people just try taking some L-Lysine through the day to help decrease the chances of it returning while using Arginine/or Citrulline. Only way to find out is experiment with the dosing and see how your body reacts.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys! Wait until you try this stuff!

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
2 Bottles on order! This kills Hemovol in both formula and price!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine today...sexy little bottle. Too bad it came after my workout (I can't even lift full power yet with my injury so maybe I should hold off but ehhh). ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine today...sexy little bottle. Too bad it came after my workout (I can't even lift full power yet with my injury so maybe I should hold off but ehhh). ;)
Whats the injury?

I havn't tried it for a pure arm day yet, but I think I'm gonna give that a try tomorrow :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the injury?

I havn't tried it for a pure arm day yet, but I think I'm gonna give that a try tomorrow :D
Pretty much a broken thumb...in a cast for one more week. :sad:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much a broken thumb...in a cast for one more week. :sad:
Thats a bummer, injuries suck! I have to get an MRI for my knee in a couple weeks, think I may have torn something.

Nothing like an injury to get in the way of all those gains!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I combined 4 caps AcuteFX (opened and dumped) with 2 scoops of High Volume and my back/forearms nearly exploded halfway through my workout. Had to stop doing heavy barbell shrugs because my forearms were soaking up all my blood!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I combined 4 caps AcuteFX (opened and dumped) with 2 scoops of High Volume and my back/forearms nearly exploded halfway through my workout. Had to stop doing heavy barbell shrugs because my forearms were soaking up all my blood!
That sounds amazing lol, I bet u felt like Goku.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I never watched DBZ I do know what you are talking about lol... and yes I felt pretty damn badass! Even my warmup stretching had a good pump going on!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
While I never watched DBZ I do know what you are talking about lol... and yes I felt pretty damn badass! Even my warmup stretching had a good pump going on!
Never watched DBZ?!? You've been missing bro! Lol seriously though watch some DBZ b4 u hit the gym and I guarantee you'll have the sickest workout ever lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never watched DBZ?!? You've been missing bro! Lol seriously though watch some DBZ b4 u hit the gym and I guarantee you'll have the sickest workout ever lol.
lol yea... some of my high school friends were into it but I just couldn't get excited about it like they did. Then again some of them played Pokemon too and I wasn't about to get involved with that **** either. POGS... **** yea! Pokemon? HELL NAH!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol yea... some of my high school friends were into it but I just couldn't get excited about it like they did. Then again some of them played Pokemon too and I wasn't about to get involved with that **** either. POGS... **** yea! Pokemon? HELL NAH!
Lol Pokémon was dope. What's POGS?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Pokémon was dope. What's POGS?
Those stupid little cardboard circle things that you'd stack up and use a "slammer" to throw them down... whatever turned face up you kept. I dunno. Dumb now that I think about it... and probably more middle school as well. Haha... I remember all the "fads." Laser pointers, yo-yos, POGS, Magic: The Gathering...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Those stupid little cardboard circle things that you'd stack up and use a "slammer" to throw them down... whatever turned face up you kept. I dunno. Dumb now that I think about it... and probably more middle school as well. Haha... I remember all the "fads." Laser pointers, yo-yos, POGS, Magic: The Gathering...
Lol Yugi-Oh and Digimon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

I don't know what pogs and dbz is......I just drank pre-workouts and trained when I was a child....:lol: Along side Chuck Norris!

No but seriously, yeah the Acute FX/ High Volume stack gives some amazing pumps.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

I don't know what pogs and dbz is......I just drank pre-workouts and trained when I was a child....:lol: Along side Chuck Norris!

No but seriously, yeah the Acute FX/ High Volume stack gives some amazing pumps.

I forgot all about pogs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol

That combo and Enhanced r on my "must haves" list now.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several good reviews out on this. Again for me price is wicked low for Athletix products. I get po when I see a company sell pwo for 70$ plus You have no worries with that happening from Athletix.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several good reviews out on this. Again for me price is wicked low for Athletix products. I get po when I see a company sell pwo for 70$ plus You have no worries with that happening from Athletix.
Better hop on it! That sub-$20 intro price won't last for long!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5,100 mg **
L-Citrulline 5,000 mg **

Can't believe the intro price is still up, shouldn't be much longer.

Stoked you entered the logging promo Tuton, hope you like the product!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that price I thought wouldn't last long wicked deal as always.