High Volume. DAMN

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I combined 4 caps AcuteFX (opened and dumped) with 2 scoops of High Volume and my back/forearms nearly exploded halfway through my workout. Had to stop doing heavy barbell shrugs because my forearms were soaking up all my blood!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I combined 4 caps AcuteFX (opened and dumped) with 2 scoops of High Volume and my back/forearms nearly exploded halfway through my workout. Had to stop doing heavy barbell shrugs because my forearms were soaking up all my blood!
    That sounds amazing lol, I bet u felt like Goku.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    That sounds amazing lol, I bet u felt like Goku.
    Nice reference to Dragon Ball Z.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    Nice reference to Dragon Ball Z.
    DBZ is the best show ever.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That sounds amazing lol, I bet u felt like Goku.
    While I never watched DBZ I do know what you are talking about lol... and yes I felt pretty damn badass! Even my warmup stretching had a good pump going on!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    While I never watched DBZ I do know what you are talking about lol... and yes I felt pretty damn badass! Even my warmup stretching had a good pump going on!
    Never watched DBZ?!? You've been missing bro! Lol seriously though watch some DBZ b4 u hit the gym and I guarantee you'll have the sickest workout ever lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Never watched DBZ?!? You've been missing bro! Lol seriously though watch some DBZ b4 u hit the gym and I guarantee you'll have the sickest workout ever lol.
    lol yea... some of my high school friends were into it but I just couldn't get excited about it like they did. Then again some of them played Pokemon too and I wasn't about to get involved with that **** either. POGS... **** yea! Pokemon? HELL NAH!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    lol yea... some of my high school friends were into it but I just couldn't get excited about it like they did. Then again some of them played Pokemon too and I wasn't about to get involved with that **** either. POGS... **** yea! Pokemon? HELL NAH!
    Lol Pokémon was dope. What's POGS?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol Pokémon was dope. What's POGS?
    Those stupid little cardboard circle things that you'd stack up and use a "slammer" to throw them down... whatever turned face up you kept. I dunno. Dumb now that I think about it... and probably more middle school as well. Haha... I remember all the "fads." Laser pointers, yo-yos, POGS, Magic: The Gathering...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Those stupid little cardboard circle things that you'd stack up and use a "slammer" to throw them down... whatever turned face up you kept. I dunno. Dumb now that I think about it... and probably more middle school as well. Haha... I remember all the "fads." Laser pointers, yo-yos, POGS, Magic: The Gathering...
    Lol Yugi-Oh and Digimon.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol Yugi-Oh and Digimon.
    Haha yup!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That sounds amazing lol, I bet u felt like Goku.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    While I never watched DBZ I do know what you are talking about lol... and yes I felt pretty damn badass! Even my warmup stretching had a good pump going on!
    I don't know what pogs and dbz is......I just drank pre-workouts and trained when I was a child.... Along side Chuck Norris!


    No but seriously, yeah the Acute FX/ High Volume stack gives some amazing pumps.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol



    I don't know what pogs and dbz is......I just drank pre-workouts and trained when I was a child.... Along side Chuck Norris!


    No but seriously, yeah the Acute FX/ High Volume stack gives some amazing pumps.

    I forgot all about pogs
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    lol

    I don't know what pogs and dbz is......I just drank pre-workouts and trained when I was a child.... Along side Chuck Norris!

    No but seriously, yeah the Acute FX/ High Volume stack gives some amazing pumps.
    That combo and Enhanced r on my "must haves" list now.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I forgot all about pogs
    Right around the time when everyone was into yoyos lol. At least in Canada they were yoyo crazy right after pogs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That combo and Enhanced r on my "must haves" list now.

    Gotta get on that man! All great products!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Several good reviews out on this. Again for me price is wicked low for Athletix products. I get po when I see a company sell pwo for 70$ plus You have no worries with that happening from Athletix.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Several good reviews out on this. Again for me price is wicked low for Athletix products. I get po when I see a company sell pwo for 70$ plus You have no worries with that happening from Athletix.
    Better hop on it! That sub-$20 intro price won't last for long!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Better hop on it! That sub-$20 intro price won't last for long!

    This should be over any day now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    So I tried all the Athletix products so far. All away from the old titanium, Div1 and Lico. Now just finished a log on the new Titanium, great product.

    Now recently I have been seeing a lot of hype about High Volume and just had a chance to look over the ingredients, I am a bit shocked to see how well dosed this looks and will most likely have to pick some up.


    Just wondering if any of you guys have used it yet? if so how are you liking it?


    Here is the ingredient profile


    High Volume Propietary Blend:
    Micronized Glycerol Monostearate, L-Taurine, Inositol-6-Hexaphosphate, Plantago Major L. Extract
    5,100 mg **
    L-Citrulline 5,000 mg **
    Agmatine Sulfate 1,000 mg

    Can't believe the intro price is still up, shouldn't be much longer.

    Stoked you entered the logging promo Tuton, hope you like the product!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Yeah that price I thought wouldn't last long wicked deal as always.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah that price I thought wouldn't last long wicked deal as always.
    They still have it on for a very cheap price, only $29.99, or if you get 2x units it's only $24.24 each!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=5929
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Finally tried High volume and can't believe the punch it packs. This will def be a g2 product for me. Taste pretty damn good too.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Finally tried High volume and can't believe the punch it packs. This will def be a g2 product for me. Taste pretty damn good too.
    I've had such amazing workouts since I added High Volume in, I think you will love it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Been having sick HIIT sessions with high volume + Enhanced...dem quads get PUMPED on the bike

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Been having sick HIIT sessions with high volume + Enhanced...dem quads get PUMPED on the bike
    Nice! What dose are you running it pre-hit?

    For me it seems 1.5 scoops of High Volume plus 1 scoop of Enhanced is where it hits me perfect.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Been having sick HIIT sessions with high volume + Enhanced...dem quads get PUMPED on the bike
    I can't even imagine. 4g Citrulline before working out with a bike HIIT sesh at the end has me struggling to walk to the locker room.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Nice! What dose are you running it pre-hit?

    For me it seems 1.5 scoops of High Volume plus 1 scoop of Enhanced is where it hits me perfect.
    What was the difference you noticed between 1 and 1.5 scoops of high volume?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    What was the difference you noticed between 1 and 1.5 scoops of high volume?
    More endurance, better pumps, better performance in the gym.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    More endurance, better pumps, better performance in the gym.
    I'll give it a shot

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I'll give it a shot
    Are you stacking it with anything?
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High-Volume Lee Priest Routine
    By KgTomCat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in