7-KETO or NA-R-ALA?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    6 caps of reduce xt a day? Jesus that would get expensive. Can't believe that would really be necessary
    Unhealthy amount considering how important cortisol is to quality of life overall.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    6 caps of reduce xt a day? Jesus that would get expensive. Can't believe that would really be necessary
    I ran 6 caps e/d 4 weeks in a pct a while back. It was great.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Unhealthy amount considering how important cortisol is to quality of life overall.
    An older post from Adel, but related to the topic:

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...all-about.html
    EvoMuse

4. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    An older post from Adel, but related to the topic:

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...all-about.html
    Very interesting read. New info for me, I am going to do a little more research on this though. Thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    They all interconvert FYI. It is in fact the original 7-keto that promotes thyroid function:

Thanks, Coop! So if I am understanding this correctly, the alpha and beta versions both do pretty much the same thing, as they both convert to each other (and 7-keto) in the body?

And please confirm whether or not ABE uses the beta version of 7-oh.

Oh, since you are a PES rep, can you comment on what dosage of Reduce XT would be roughly equivalent to 4 ABE?

Thanks!
    Tyler
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Thanks, Coop! So if I am understanding this correctly, the alpha and beta versions both do pretty much the same thing, as they both convert to each other (and 7-keto) in the body?

And please confirm whether or not ABE uses the beta version of 7-oh.

Oh, since you are a PES rep, can you comment on what dosage of Reduce XT would be roughly equivalent to 4 ABE?

Thanks!
    Tyler
    ABE uses the beta form. I will not comment on the latter because that would be utilizing info from my days at SNS, which is unethical to say the least.

7. 7b-hydroxy dhea can convert into 7b-hydroxy dhea? mind=blown

/endanalassh0lemode

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post

7b-hydroxy dhea can convert into 7b-hydroxy dhea? mind=blown

/endanalassh0lemode
    Hah, not my diagram, but hopefully you get the picture. Idk how you caught something like that

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hah, not my diagram, but hopefully you get the picture. Idk how you caught something like that
    examine.com it looks like. dont know if they took it from a study or not, things like that just irk me. just ignore me lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ABE uses the beta form. I will not comment on the latter because that would be utilizing info from my days at SNS, which is unethical to say the least.
    Sorry for bumping an old thread. However, does anybody know whether the absence of 7 BETA-HYDROXY DHEA in the new ABE formula is because this substance brought no real advantage?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ephedrine, ephinephrine, methamphetamines, all cause a catabolic response within the body. they are not anabolic.

I understand the science and technical of what you are saying. but in reality, I am pretty set on believing ephedrine to be a catabolic hormone when all is said and done, as it's catabolic effects in my opinion out weigh any anti catabolic properties it might show.
    Ive never noitced muscle loss from e/c/a. Ive used it to recomp numerous times. Now t3 on the otherhand is catabolic at large doeses and It did make me lose strenght quicker than normal.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Sorry for bumping an old thread. However, does anybody know whether the absence of 7 BETA-HYDROXY DHEA in the new ABE formula is because this substance brought no real advantage?
    I do know, and no, that isn't the reason. It's because we had too much cortisol control appearing in too many places and wanted to streamline the lineup. 7-b-OH does work and can still be found in Reduce XT

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I do know, and no, that isn't the reason. It's because we had too much cortisol control appearing in too many places and wanted to streamline the lineup. 7-b-OH does work and can still be found in Reduce XT
    Indeed with Abe being stacked with erase all the time, you were killing cortisol. And cortisol gets a bad wrap but its a vital hormone.

14. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Indeed with Abe being stacked with erase all the time, you were killing cortisol. And cortisol gets a bad wrap but its a vital hormone.
    so your suggestion would be not to take them together? I have planned to stack ABE (old version) / EP / DAA. The latter is said to raise estrogen levels, so maybe it could increase cortisol too?

15. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    so your suggestion would be not to take them together? I have planned to stack ABE (old version) / EP / DAA. The latter is said to raise estrogen levels, so maybe it could increase cortisol too?
    You can certainly stack them. Plenty of people have stacked them with great results. The two combined are not going to kill cortisol to such a bad level.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You can certainly stack them. Plenty of people have stacked them with great results. The two combined are not going to kill cortisol to such a bad level.
    well, we all know that cortisol is actually not such a catastrophic hormone, as it brings along not only catabolism in terms of muscle, but also of fat. so if we you're slashing it, you will probably cause a slowdown of fatty oxidation too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    well, we all know that cortisol is actually not such a catastrophic hormone, as it brings along not only catabolism in terms of muscle, but also of fat. so if we you're slashing it, you will probably cause a slowdown of fatty oxidation too.
    11b-hsd1 inhibition is not the same as lowering systemic cortisol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanted: Slintensity, SSv2, Recompadrol, or NA-R-ALA
    By MustangManGT in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. SAN Na-R-ALA or Glycobol when in low carb?
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:10 AM
  3. na-r-ala dosage
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 04:26 AM
  4. na-r-ala questions
    By wantstobeinshap in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:59 AM
  5. Preloading my IGF - YA or Na?