- 07-18-2013, 02:53 PM
- 07-18-2013, 02:56 PM
What kind of drug testing? I ask because people often get drug tested for work which would not include anabolics unless you are a competing athlete.***PES Representative***
07-18-2013, 03:13 PM
X-Gels are amazing for strength gains. Best natural supplement for strength. Never read a bad review on the product.
07-18-2013, 03:15 PM
DAA,,food....the options are honestly almost endless.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
07-18-2013, 03:17 PM
07-18-2013, 04:49 PM
07-18-2013, 04:50 PM
07-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Most supplements that do not contain DHEA derivitives or are p/h's or AAS would be safe for you to take in most situations (if you are an athlete). If it is work drug testing, then most likely any supplement will be fine.
X-Gels compliments any stack and has data supporting strength increases (1RM Bench Press)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
07-18-2013, 09:55 PM
07-19-2013, 01:52 AM
supplement-wise yes, much is available, to advise just "one" or a couple would be futile, in the absence of good and plentiful food intake
along those lines: because of it's construction, our Cell Shock for postWO timing is purrfekt for the endeavor of adding quality size & strength both
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Cell Shock (4.23 lbs.): Discount Cell Shock Supplements
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chieftain82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM
- By john9094 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2011, 10:30 PM
- By gotbench600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:13 AM
- By Gbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2005, 03:35 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:36 PM