What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?


    What is your current favorite Pre-Workout stack?

    I'm interested in knowing what types of combos you all use, do you switch it up every workout or do you stick to the same pre-workout stack. I myself switch it all the time.


    Here is a list of my current favs,

    Combo #1
    Acute FX/ High Volume

    Combo #2

    Enhanced/High Volume

    Combo #3
    Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine+Citrulline (Will prob just switch it in for the new High Volume now)
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Is the acute taste pretty good when you dump it out?
    •   
       


  3. Hemavol+comquer

    OEP powder + agmatine

    ECA + agmatine

    Those are my favorite stacks

  4. I prefer to stay with the same thing for a period of time before switching/cycling to something else with different ingredients. Love Genomyx Protocol + Enhanced (probably my most used), but may go crazy and try High Volume with some Enhanced soon (or Alphamine hmm).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Blue GENE + White FLOOD ... been the same for like 3 years now. Amazing combo if anyone has tried it
    •   
       


  6. My go to is 6 caps of Peak Beta+ and 1 scoop of Superpump Max... 2 if Im really dragging that day.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Is the acute taste pretty good when you dump it out?
    It's a pretty good tasting pre-workout, havn't heard any bad feedback on taste.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Hemavol+comquer

    OEP powder + agmatine

    ECA + agmatine

    Those are my favorite stacks
    Ephedrine/caffeine + agamtine is always a good cheap pre-workout!

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I prefer to stay with the same thing for a period of time before switching/cycling to something else with different ingredients. Love Genomyx Protocol + Enhanced (probably my most used), but may go crazy and try High Volume with some Enhanced soon (or Alphamine hmm).
    I was using protocol/origin for awhile, good combo. But the Enhanced(yohimbine free)/High Volume I tried for my workout last night was crazy for pumps!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Blue GENE + White FLOOD ... been the same for like 3 years now. Amazing combo if anyone has tried it
    OG White flood was awesome; haven't tried reborn yet.

    Focus XT + Cit Mal + Agmatine (I might give High Volume a go in here)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Ignite 2 and Max Pump
    Muscle marinade and caffeine free focus xt
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. I switch it up all the time, beta testing stimul8 by finaflex right now but have:
    Enhanced
    Micro
    Body octane
    Volatile
    Pump x

    Will be trying max pump and peak beta next. Cit mal and agmatine is added when i feel the need....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Blue GENE + White FLOOD ... been the same for like 3 years now. Amazing combo if anyone has tried it
    Always a big BG fan. Unique profile. Very rarely without it. Will have to take it with some WFR.

  12. Really enjoying a run of WFR right now!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Really enjoying a run of WFR right now!
    I need to try this....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Condense + alphamine has been my go to lately
    Or
    Condense + enhanced
    Muscle marinade + max pump
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Hemavol + Anything
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. MAN Game Day, MAN Body Octane and SNS Focus XT.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Hemavol + Anything
    Hemavol is a amazing staple to any Pre workout. The pumps are insane

  18. Uncut, Drive and Protocol is my go to stack.

  19. I'm loving Jack3d Advanced+VERSA-1 currently.

    Some additional favorites:

    Jack3d micro+VERSA-1+ALCAR+Protocol

    Enhanced+VERSA-1+ALCAR+Protocol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Some good looking pre-workout stacks!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Condense + alphamine has been my go to lately
    Or
    Condense + enhanced
    Muscle marinade + max pump
    Oh man when you do condense and enhanced do you do 1 scoop each that could be pretty good

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post

    Oh man when you do condense and enhanced do you do 1 scoop each that could be pretty good
    Yep. Usualy one scooo MBC condense and one scoop FP enhaced...its pretty delicious
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. 3/4 scoop C4+3/4 scoop Jack3d (old formula)+3/4 scoop craze+1 scoop of hemavol.

    Insane energy focus and drive; ridiculous pumps; and great endurance. It's powerful so I only use it days I'm going hard
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    OG White flood was awesome; haven't tried reborn yet.

    Focus XT + Cit Mal + Agmatine (I might give High Volume a go in here)
    I was thinking the same exact thing! Focus with High Volume would be sick.

    Right now I pretty much run SNS Citrulline Malate @ 6g, SNS Agmatine @ 1g with a pre workout carb meal sprinkled in with SNS COP every now and then + Focus XT.

    I'm def wanting to throw some High Volume in there especially for my next X-gels run for the GMS

    Judge - I'll be returning your email prob Monday.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing! Focus with High Volume would be sick.

    Right now I pretty much run SNS Citrulline Malate @ 6g, SNS Agmatine @ 1g with a pre workout carb meal sprinkled in with SNS COP every now and then + Focus XT.

    I'm def wanting to throw some High Volume in there especially for my next X-gels run for the GMS

    Judge - I'll be returning your email prob Monday.
    Focus XT and High Volume stack would go together very nicely

    Sounds good!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Just tried Acute FX + High Volume last night. Think its my go to for ahwile now
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Did your arms explode?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Did your arms explode?
    Indeed they did. And that was just from doing barbell shrugs.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Indeed they did. And that was just from doing barbell shrugs.

    That will get the blood flow going!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing! Focus with High Volume would be sick.

    Right now I pretty much run SNS Citrulline Malate @ 6g, SNS Agmatine @ 1g with a pre workout carb meal sprinkled in with SNS COP every now and then + Focus XT.

    I'm def wanting to throw some High Volume in there especially for my next X-gels run for the GMS

    Judge - I'll be returning your email prob Monday.
    Lol, that's my exact pre-workout right there. I'll give High Volume a try on my next NP order; definitely be a great addition to an X-Gels run.

    One thing, High Volume doesn't return any results when you search for it on NP. Can be tricky to find.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite pre workout?
    By gibbons2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. whats your pre-workout stack?
    By shakindrake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 11:08 AM
  3. What Is Your Favorite Intra-workout Supplement Drink?
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. What are YOUR two favorite PRE-workout supps?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
  5. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in