Advice on suppliments

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Im currently bulking. I have had a really good year. Im 206 pounds, up about 25 pounds since my January cut, and havn't got too fat in the process- i can still see some ab outline in the mornings.

Ive just finished a 6 week cycle of ostarine and have moved across into PES anabeta for 8 weeks. One bottle is ABE. I'm also running DAA.
I also have the options of running Erase pro, Nolvadren-XT and BPS Endosurge along with anabeta to enhance the bulk.

My question, as i will want to begin cutting following the anabeta run, would using the erase pro, nolvadren or endosurge be more beneficial bulking or cutting?

For consideration, assuming i hold onto the suppliments mentinoed above, my cutting stack could be made from:
8 weeks Alphamine
4 weeks Alpha t2
8 weeks I force t33
8 weeks erase pro
4 weeks endosurge
*unlimited DAA
Ostarine

What are your thoughts?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the Anabeta solo for your bulk and then what you have lined out for your cut looks good.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since you plan on jumping right into a cut, I would save the Erase Pro for then. It is beneficial in both, but makes most sense in the cut for your plan.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Don't run Nolvadren XT and Erase Pro at the same time. They each contain a full dose of the same active.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Don't run Nolvadren XT and Erase Pro at the same time. They each contain a full dose of the same active.
No doubt man. Fully aware of this. These were just my options. I know some of it is not stackable. Just like I would not stack at2 with alphamine

THanks for the confirmation guys. My gut feeling was to save the erase pro for a cut. What about the endosurge? I was thinking the extra GH boost would be best for the cut as well.

Aleksandar37
Would there be any benefit in maintaining after the bulk? My bulk will finish 2 weeks into spring. I figured id use the rest of spring to show off for summer.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad to see your going to use Nolvadren!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aleksandar37
Would there be any benefit in maintaining after the bulk? My bulk will finish 2 weeks into spring. I figured id use the rest of spring to show off for summer.
Do you mean just maintaining gains instead of a cut? I pretty much just do a constant recomp and have for a while now, but whether to do that or bulk/cut depends on the individual and a lot of factors. If you want to get some nice gains and then cut, I say go for it. Please let me know if I completely misunderstood what you meant by maintaining though:)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No doubt man. Fully aware of this. These were just my options. I know some of it is not stackable. Just like I would not stack at2 with alphamine

THanks for the confirmation guys. My gut feeling was to save the erase pro for a cut. What about the endosurge? I was thinking the extra GH boost would be best for the cut as well.

Aleksandar37
I had a feeling you would know; was just making sure :D

jenssy

Awards
For getting the bigger results you should used a supplement for you expectation as you wanted!!!!!!!!
supplement meet your expectation and helps in your better immune system!!!!!!!!!!!! St. Pete weight loss