Favorite Pre-Workout and Why
- 07-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Favorite Pre-Workout and Why
I wanted to list my favorite pre-workouts and wanted to get peoples feedbacks on what their favorites where and why. Alot of the times I get different answers from supplement owners, and why a certain product sells better etc.
1. Elev8- Pure Fitness Nutrition
2. Equalizer- Chaotic Labz
3. G33ked- Anabolic Kreations
I was able to sample each one, at a local supplement store called Max Staxs. G33ked was good but the 1,3 really messed my headup and left me feeling strongout. Good energy but not what I was looking for. Equalizer, was amazing loaded with an amazing profile, it really had me going, set a few PRs at the gym, and had crazy energy. Elev8 was by far my favorite delicious taste "Mango Pineapple" clean energy and a pump for my entire workout. These have been my favorite pre-workouts for the month of July. I wanted to hear other peoples favorites, so maybe I could get samples for those as well.
- 07-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Formutech Volatile: good energy awesome pump
Purus Muscle Marinade: higher stim, great focus
I like to mix theseFormutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
07-18-2013, 09:16 AM
MAN Sports Body Octane, stim free and its a non prop blend.....or making my own with bulk ingredients.....
I loved the OG white flood too
AMINDS15 - 15% code
07-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Athletix AcuteFX + High Volume combined. For starters, just look at the profile on High Volume:
That speaks for itself.
I just tried combining the two last night with my 5/3/1 Shoulder Press routine and couldn't hold my phone up to my ear to call my wife to tell her I was on my way home. I had to leave it in my lap and put it on speaker lol. Combined with the stimulated ingredients from AcuteFX and I had one helluva workout.
07-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Enhanced. Of the dozen preworkouts I have used this is the only one that I haven't built a tolerance to. Stim profile still kicking my ass 3 tubs in. Focus + energy + pumps = win
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
07-20-2013, 08:41 AM
i have a list as of now
2. Mesomorph (original)
3. Jack3d Micro
4. PES Enhanced
5. ANS Ritual
07-20-2013, 08:51 AM
My favorites are as follows
1. Ignite 2- Between the energy complex combined with a nice dose of aminos, creatine, and D-aspartic acid you just cant go wrong.
2. Enhanced- great focus, great energy, and good pump.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
07-20-2013, 08:54 AM
07-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Tie between Lit Up and Enhanced
Enhanced - strong stim (IMO) but doesnt give a crash.
Lit Up - superb focus. downside is it contains DAA which means you must cycle the product.
07-20-2013, 06:55 PM
07-20-2013, 10:07 PM
07-20-2013, 10:16 PM
07-20-2013, 10:18 PM
07-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Personally using Ignite2+Max Pump. No DMAA (used to like DMAA but it's not so appealing now that I'm not using it). I get a good sweat, great energy and the Max Pump definitely provides the pumps.
When I like DMAA, Muscle Marinade and OG Jack3d were favorites.
07-20-2013, 10:57 PM
07-20-2013, 11:01 PM
07-20-2013, 11:15 PM
07-20-2013, 11:28 PM
07-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Well my favorite pre workout meal is fruits because fruits provide me energy and give me strength. Fruits have vitamins that are useful for our body. After or before any workout our body needs energy so that energy we can get from fruits.
Vernon Hills Fitness
07-21-2013, 01:25 AM
07-21-2013, 02:41 AM
Powermax has always treated me nicely because of the very clean energy and insane pumps!
Ive also enjoyed craze and c4!
07-21-2013, 02:48 AM
1. Supp-D perfect synergy of focus, energy and pump with absolutely no crash, workouts fly by before you know it
2. Stimul8 (coming soon) focus energy and thermogenesis all in one
3. Muscle Marinade my first ever preworkout, what I base everything off. All around great formula.
4. Animal Rage (pills) always makes me go stupid in the gym
07-21-2013, 08:44 AM
07-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
07-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Have you had a chance to try Powermax? Its really clean, smooth energy with really good pumps, let me know if you would like a sample pack!
May grab one of thsoe High Volumes haha, that with powermax would be insane, the amount of Citrulline n Agmatine may be too much
Similar Forum Threads
- By ali11atc in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
- By Kilo1636 in forum SupplementsReplies: 262Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:40 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
- By okboy63 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 31Last Post: 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM
- By chevelleman in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:58 AM